The Kreger Report

DeletedUser

Aww, Kreger of Troy. The handsome man that brought empires to war. CJ must learn from history and be aware of some wooden sheep :p

Lol, nice post, made me laugh more than this thread has in a while :)

I see the denied merge continues unabated, it will soon be the League of Emptyness.

Kreger, can I see another, last strength calculation post before this thread follows LoE into the abyss please? :)

DeletedUser

Actually storm, I owe you a great deal of thanks.
Yesterday LOE was a partial of its former size...
then you decided to call everyone refugees that CJ took in
Today CJ has told me they will accept the rest of us in

so now I must ask...and you must ask...
Did you do the right thing? when you had LOE by the balls, by calling everyone refugees, including those you said could leave, was it smart to try to pick a war with CJ?
so perhaps you have defeated LOE, but did you? they live on in spirit and just under a different name.... they have joined forces with an even greater force... a force in which you chose to again pick a fight with... after telling those players they could leave in peace, you chose to deny what you told them and declare war on them again?? yes indeed.... I think that horse you are riding is getting a little big for you now.

so let me ask you... if you refuse to cease your attacks on those players, have you won anything at all? If you continue to think you can bully Grepolis gamma world around... are you a good leader? If you think you can manipulate people into believing you play an honorable game...does that make you honorable?
If you force others to join the fight against you, does that make you smart? I fear your cocky, obnoxious and disrespectful behavior will haunt you.

and what makes a good leader Storm? I fear you may be mistaken... granted this is grepolis, and not any other game, but it is not your feats here alone that make you a leader... it is your character, it is your abilities to put your mates above yourself, it is your ability to see the bigger picture.

so I ask... how does this make me a bad leader if I accept CJ's generosity to join them and potentially bring the rest of our crew? How does this make me a bad leader for defying you? you logic, sir, is amazing....

DeletedUser

That's a load of BS Kreger. We've all seen you talk about honor etc, where's you honour in defeat? LoE will be no more soon, after all your talk about outlasting us.

If you were an honourable man like you claim to be, you would have came out and said that we have won the war with LoE. After all, wasn't it you that said we would have to wipe out all ye'r of for ye to disband for us to claim the win?

Your doing the same thing you always do, trying to save face and convince all of Gamma what a wonderful job you and LoE are doing in the war. Well now it's plain for anyone to see that you have lost the war, yet your not man enough to admit it.

And like you said before, your LoE til the end and we totally agree.

DeletedUser6635

Actually storm, I owe you a great deal of thanks.
Yesterday LOE was a partial of its former size...
then you decided to call everyone refugees that CJ took in
Today CJ has told me they will accept the rest of us in

so now I must ask...and you must ask...
Did you do the right thing? when you had LOE by the balls, by calling everyone refugees, including those you said could leave, was it smart to try to pick a war with CJ?
so perhaps you have defeated LOE, but did you? they live on in spirit and just under a different name.... they have joined forces with an even greater force... a force in which you chose to again pick a fight with... after telling those players they could leave in peace, you chose to deny what you told them and declare war on them again?? yes indeed.... I think that horse you are riding is getting a little big for you now.

so let me ask you... if you refuse to cease your attacks on those players, have you won anything at all? If you continue to think you can bully Grepolis gamma world around... are you a good leader? If you think you can manipulate people into believing you play an honorable game...does that make you honorable?
If you force others to join the fight against you, does that make you smart? I fear your cocky, obnoxious and disrespectful behavior will haunt you.

and what makes a good leader Storm? I fear you may be mistaken... granted this is grepolis, and not any other game, but it is not your feats here alone that make you a leader... it is your character, it is your abilities to put your mates above yourself, it is your ability to see the bigger picture.

so I ask... how does this make me a bad leader if I accept CJ's generosity to join them and potentially bring the rest of our crew? How does this make me a bad leader for defying you? you logic, sir, is amazing....

Strange you go on about CJ letting you in now when a few days ago 3 or 4 of your at the time LOE colleagues wrote to me to talk about how all the active and competent guys in your alliance would be invited to CJ. So if they didnt invite you until now does that mean theu didnt deem you active enough or good enough to join them? Or is this just another example of you saying whatever you want people to think the truth is to suit your needs. I would judging by the way you treat many non alligned people in this game that you are simply an ego-maniac who when he doesnt get his own way and things go bad spits out his dummy and has a hissy fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kreger, the answer is a resounding yes, I think that I have done the right thing, you are a refugee now, the same thing that started the war between us. The whole thing has come full circle on you as things tend to do.

There are always choices to be made and the leader of an alliance has the choice to accept members or deny them. When a leader is informed of refugee's they have all the facts and they have a choice to keep or kick those refugee's. The choice to fight for them is made by the leader and not forced on them by anyone.

In fact it is the refugee that is the root cause of the problem nearly every time. They run and hide when the going gets tough in the hope that they will be safe and recieve protection from the alliance where they are hiding. As seen by the refugee's LoE took in from PUU which caused the war in the first place and resulted in the downfall of LoE.

The one thing I do is to put the good of my alliance above myself and I think that I have some forsight and ability or we wouldn't be seeing LoE dead right now, now would we? I think that your previous posts here nearly all say that you will be the winners in the long run, LoE will outlast TBS, not quite reality is it? So I think that I have a better grasp on tactical ability, seeing the bigger picture and above all longevity, don't you you think?

My alliance play as a team, we fight as a team and we support each other as a team. The building of a team that works is a sign of a good leader I believe and having members who actually contribute to the alliance helps a great deal.

What you have now is not a great alliance being made even better, you have a great alliance accepting simmers, inactives, grey flag takers, hide in vm's and a few good players. So far from creating a greater force you will be making cj weaker in the long run with the liability you bring to them!

And I don't believe that I have spoken to anyone in LoE with regard to them leaving LoE, so you are wrong in that, again and as usual. I posted in here that they could contact me if they wanted out and no one responded. That to me just says that no one wanted out of the war, they were happy getting attacked and losing cities, go figure that one. So, unless you can pull a rabbit out of your hat and post a message between myself and anyone in LoE it's a lie. Can you produce a message? or will you just ignore this?

The discussion was started by you about being a leader I think and within 1 day you disband your alliance and merge into another one where you won't be the leader, so how can you compare us when you are only a day in that position? What I think is that you have delusions of grandier, much like you did during the negotiations. Now if you want to compare any more details of our leadership accomplishments I would be more than happy to post mine up and yours for comparision.

One last point, I do like the subtle way you try and intimidate me with the use of CJ's name, you are not even a member and you use thier name freely, as if you had been a member of them forever, as a thinly vailed threat. You should have realised by now that I just laugh at threats you make, the digs you take and the words you write because I know what the truth is.

Shall I tell you what I think, I think CJ will realise thier mistake soon enough. They are far too busy fighting others elsewhere to be offering support of any kind to ex-loe members and they will realise that there are only so many fronts you can fight on and fighting on 4 fronts always ends in disaster.

DeletedUser5398

if LoE is indeed going to disappear then so be it, KoF disappeared as well and clearly they are not gone as Hygieia is still clearly fighting strong albeit under a different name.

now whether or not just pumping a bunch of players under one name will work, well just ask any alliance in this game that has gone down that route. without naming any others personally speaking INCOGNITO and PE + MiT didn't exactly go smooth as silk.

the key to this might be the north vs. the south and how they will "bridge" that gap.

but please don't insult anyone's intelligence and talk about bullies, CJ was/is the epitome of the gamma bully. bow down or get beat down was their motto, or at least that was back when the big dogs still played the game.

i only chime in because to often CJ's name is bandied about like they are the untouchable force and all those who look into their gaze will become powerless, nonsense.

so to those in the south that feel the right thing to do is to finish what someone else started, i say good on you.

VB

DeletedUser

i only chime in because to often CJ's name is bandied about like they are the untouchable force and all those who look into their gaze will become powerless, nonsense.

VB

Well, the sheep will still be grazing on the refugee's for a real long time to come and who knows, CJ might even be able to show them how to attack, but I doubt that very much.

Liabilities are often dispensed with quite quickly, so expect to see plenty of movement in the ranks of CJ and plenty of homeless wandering the oceans.

DeletedUser7213

So is this discussion void now that LoE are no more? Or is CJ fighting Black Sheep?

Still TBS did well, despite LoE saying they wouldn't last the long haul. Well done Storm and friends.

DeletedUser

LoE are still there, fighting but most of there members are in CJ and yes, CJ are at war with TBS et al.

DeletedUser

thx Leejg, wasn't much of a war to be honest, loe ran away for the most part but now we are just chasing down refugee's in cj and the remains of loe.

It remains to be seen just how long cj will put up with refugee's and simmers.

lol, ragi, loe still fighting? they never put up much of a fight in the first place, closer to the truth would be 'LoE still fighting grey flags'

DeletedUser

Since LoE now disbanded can we now get a well done message of some sort from Kreger who never gave us any hope and predicted we'd be wiped off the server?

DeletedUser

Actually, I guess I could do that if we get the same since TBS/W disbanded;)

afterall, seeing as that disbandment worked the exactly same as our own disbandment (mergers and divisions), I would think they should be regarded as the same... so if all the members of TBS/W have surrendered then I guess that would mean that LOE would have surrendered... but TBS/W members have not surrendered.... at least not judging by their activity in the war front... so I would have to conclude that LOE has not surrendered :p

DeletedUser

They didn't merge. They split into groups and continued to fight ye successfully. They didn't go running to a bigger alliance for help.

Then I guess I was expecting a bit when asking an honest answer from you. Like Storm said, you can never admit the truth, you'd rather try make excuses. I hear your quitting soon so have fun IRL.

DeletedUser

An alliance collapse/disbands because of a long time leader leaving. What do you expect them to do, just lie down and take it? If so, you are asking for something completely unreasonable ;)

DeletedUser

TBS just want to smear my name... in fact as explained I was never to lead LOE... my job was to merge it to CJ as Alpharius requested... I would not dissolve LOE until after Alpharius had abandoned and then gave it a few more days, for people in vmode to get back, but my job was never to lead LOE...

In my mind, there is little difference to whether an alliance dissolves to merge, or if an alliance dissolves to redefine itself... either way they are restructuring, and since devils advocates merged with another alliance, I see no difference in these comparison.

Kreger

DeletedUser

An alliance collapse/disbands because of a long time leader leaving. What do you expect them to do, just lie down and take it? If so, you are asking for something completely unreasonable ;)

I think Chrss if we're honest Alph didn't have a big part in the war. We all know Kreger was the leader for all purposes so I think them using Alph leaving as an excuse is good enough, because that's all it is, an excuse.

I wont bother posting here again. I just wanted to give Kreger a chance to admit defeat. I thought him being a man of honor, as he likes to think himself, would have been able to admit it but sadly his ego wont let him.

Look forward to the next Kreger report.

Btw Chrss, enjoyed your Top 12 prediction, was very honest opinion considering what alliances you are friendly with ;)

DeletedUser2140

As an outsider in all this I think I can give an honest review.

Well done TBS. A job well done. You showed great skill and commitment.

As for LOE they once were a great alliance but as you well know alliances are only as good as their leaders and the players who follow them.
They lost a good leader and some good players.
I was sorry to see them go but all good things must come to an end.

One or two alliances have lost a lot of their driving forces lately as can be seen by what is going on.

As for CJ I think you need to reread the definition of refugee in grepolis.

If I remember correctly its taking players in who are still under attack from other alliances.

DeletedUser

I think Chrss if we're honest Alph didn't have a big part in the war. We all know Kreger was the leader for all purposes so I think them using Alph leaving as an excuse is good enough, because that's all it is, an excuse.

I wont bother posting here again. I just wanted to give Kreger a chance to admit defeat. I thought him being a man of honor, as he likes to think himself, would have been able to admit it but sadly his ego wont let him.

Look forward to the next Kreger report.

Btw Chrss, enjoyed your Top 12 prediction, was very honest opinion considering what alliances you are friendly with ;)

Glad you liked it :)

As for the TBS/LoE war, I'll admit I do not know as much about it as I wish I did. I have been out do to RL for most of it.

DeletedUser

no offence then chrss then your comments on something you have no clue about is unwarented and just a waist of your time ..stick to what you do know and coment on other posts that ask you Q`s