Pnp THE LAST MAN STANDING (must read for small alliances or players picked on by TVG TA)

DeletedUser

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

For Those that do not know me I am Snoopwins Destroyer of TVG and Scourge upon The Association. A peaceful man fighting against injustice and cowardice in Corinth. The aforementioned alliances feed upon small simmers, and new players and alliances that formed on the rims. Living mainly on a diet of internal repos and inactives does not make for a fit warrior. I have proven this many times by crushing them at every turn.
So you may ask why snoop do you bring this up today. Well for the second time, the two alliances decided to double team me with 14+ CS attempts (Last time I was solo hehehe those bully cowards). Hmm those who know me can guess what happened. Those in TVG and TA knew beforehand what the outcome would be but they chose to march on. For the second time all 14+ timed CS attempts were destroyed. Many sniped on both sides of the CS sometimes 3 ways land and sea. They have no skill and no chance.
So again you may ask why snoop do you tell us. Those close to the situation see what has been going on with you crushing virtually all attempts made on you, while continuing to take TVG cities. Well the truth is I want to reach those outside the area. To know when TVG or TA tries to force you to merge or pick on your small alliance or the brave solo, they are easily defeatable. Also know they are alliances filled with cowards picking on the weak and stealing the powerful into their terrible alliances and making people miserable with poor leadership. Brave warriors on the rim stand up and crush these cowards much like Team Destruction, The Deli, and Death dealers have been doing to TVG. Or join their ranks and find urself upon my sword.
So I say goodbye to my you my friends and good riddance to my enemies. Remember if you have an enemy in TA or TVG you have a friend in Snoop.

PS a small side note The Grep Rimmer should definately change his name to The Rim Grepper for accuracy sake.

Honorable King of TVG,
Lord Snoopwins

DeletedUser

Team Destruction? Where did you get them? I can understand Deli/DD, but Team Destruction?

DeletedUser

this should be labeled PnP...since it clearly is.

That little purple PnP means that its a PnP. But then again alot of TA players still send BR to attack after the CS instead of support. Guess it does not matter since most CS sink in my harbors anyway.

The Destroyer
The Scourge
The Snoop

PS Hi Dolly

DeletedUser

Snoop, don't start believing your own hype. You were a good player but a lousy leader. You complain about TA but you could have had most of them in Snoops Troops with you but they could not tolerate you and the other "leaders." I love our alliance. No one is forced to join. Everyone has the opportunity to be heard and not everyone is allowed to join. Actually, you are not allowed to join TA.

DeletedUser

Why would he join TA if he is in a much better alliance?

DeletedUser

A much better alliance? Where? Permanent Ban has lost several good members to leaving the game. Many of their good members are on VM. They are not the feared world conquers they were once.

DeletedUser

very good job snoop, keep those Tyrants on their toes.

PB are good players, but like snoop said, it's not hard to destroy larger players attempts...for instance when I played on Corinth I killed 15 CS attempts from PB.
Not because of me being better, I just took the time and made sure I lived.

Keep doing what you're doing :)

DeletedUser

I never commented on which alliance snoop was in...I was just saying :p

DeletedUser

Snoop, don't start believing your own hype. You were a good player but a lousy leader. You complain about TA but you could have had most of them in Snoops Troops with you but they could not tolerate you and the other "leaders." I love our alliance. No one is forced to join. Everyone has the opportunity to be heard and not everyone is allowed to join. Actually, you are not allowed to join TA.

Rep im not really sure who u are but u know who I am. To me ur just a nobody but being the gentle hearted spirit I am I have decided to take the time in between sinking these 2 sad CS attempts from TA. I did not want those whiny cowards from TA in my alliance. They did not have the heart I desired in my troops. They only joined bc at the time TVG was walking all over them and they were all sending me begging letters to save them and join the fight. Especially head honcho huge coward Mac Edward, Leader of the "leaderless" alliance known as the association. Please Lord Snoopwins join us in the fight TVG are tyrants. we wet our diapers when TVG takes our players in 66 and we dont send support from our safe area. Sorry at the time i was friends with TVG at least the good leader they once had in Jimtimium before he left the headless chicken running around.
As far as me being a poor leader I still recieve msgs from former members in TVG and TA telling me I was a great leader many saying better than their current leadership, some even asking me to reform ST.
And as far as my hype, mb TA and TVG shouldnt post all my CS sinkings and cities i take in ur join forum. Or maybe the fact u guys have whole tabs dedicated to me at times in the joint or alliance forums in TVG and TA. Or maybe you should create your own hype but you would have to actually do something to get noticed. Keep building and simming from the safe area 10 islands plus from any enemies and try and slander my skill set. Its really working for you and the world is starting to agree with you opinion and realizes the beast you are might Rep dude i never heard of.

DeletedUser26213

It wasn't a matter of leadership exploro, it was a matter of ST being outgunned

DeletedUser

That actually had nothing to do with it, as snoop successfully went solo for a while. Outgunning wasn't the reason, otherwise he would have been destroyed when he was by himself

DeletedUser26213

It was snoop's alliance members who were outgunned, not snoop himself, he disbanded the alliance for the good of the members

DeletedUser

It was snoop's alliance members who were outgunned, not snoop himself, he disbanded the alliance for the good of the members

Disbanding your alliance for the good of the members dosnt make sense. So what you are saying then, is that nobody can lose in this game as we all have the safety net of running and joining a top ranking alliance when the chips are down?

Why dont we all just pack up now and join either PB or TVG? and then when one of them gets the upper hand, we could all run and jump ship once again into the better of the two..= Job done!

You should try and keep your alliance alive, never disband..Otherwise its game over and the towel has been thrown in.