Pnp THE LAST MAN STANDING (must read for small alliances or players picked on by TVG TA)

DeletedUser

The other members of ST might have been able to put up more of a fight if they were not having to send so much to stack Snoopwins and a couple of other "leaders." It was a disorganized mass that only had the purpose of supporting Snoopwins. Pacts were expected to help the ST but they never got much help in return.

DeletedUser26213

Not true. When I was in RP Global Ltd., us and Snoops Troops were brother alliances. They helped us and we helped them, we had a symbiotic relationship with each other.

DeletedUser

The other members of ST might have been able to put up more of a fight if they were not having to send so much to stack Snoopwins and a couple of other "leaders." It was a disorganized mass that only had the purpose of supporting Snoopwins. Pacts were expected to help the ST but they never got much help in return.

Rep i really hate talking to you bc obviously ur not too bright but i have to retaliate against some of your slander. The only cities i had stacked where those deep deep in PB territory where i was desperately trying to gain ground and was landing alot of CS tho often PB had too much firepower to hold and it was hard to watch 2500 BR being sunk. But worse was the few times i got a city to see some inactive TVG or ST next door get taken. It was those on the front lines such as myself that where the focus of ops bc we were willing to carry them out. Any ST member that ever wanted to carry a mission recieved support often from me, i gave and recieved resource equally as needed and saved plenty members butts. I encourage any former member of ST to dispute that.
My only conclusion is you are mistaken the quality and characteristics of ST for those in TA. You claim equal leadership but that coward Mac Edward is the leader and we all know that any city anywhere near me is stacked. He attacks from the same island often with two cities he swiped from solo, inactive or ghost and repeatedly gold rushes and CS attempts me while every city on the island with me has 900 BR. In fact sinastral does the same thing with you guys, but look at the difference between the stacks. I was one little snoop troop in sea of PB so i needed a little snack. But around u guys im the big fish. Its one giant snoop shark and a bunch of TA cowering and clamoring fearing my wrath stacking the leaders to the brim.

PACTS
With TA they never helped so what does it matter they never helped us, and we never helped them besides when we agreed to not go into 57 so they could prey on weaklings and the remnants of Troy and Immortals that we destroyed. They just begged for help from TVG at least 15 of them, they are all girls so they thought they could wear me down, yes my one weakness women but no I dont break pacts and had one with TVG.

With TVG some players helped me and fought alongside honorably. Others where completely disrespectful, biased, conceited, and had inflated ego. They considered me a joke so i played the game of embarassing their entire alliance by fighting them an taking their cities while solo. I did not realize i would have the added pleasure of defeating TA as well single handedly but it all played out in my favor. The leaders would not admit for the most part, but many members realized the powerful ally they lost and the true power of there alliances. On a final note with TVG always fighting and bickering amongst themselves and chasing their good leaders into seclusion did you really think they wouldnt pull that on a pact mate.

DeletedUser

Disbanding your alliance for the good of the members dosnt make sense. So what you are saying then, is that nobody can lose in this game as we all have the safety net of running and joining a top ranking alliance when the chips are down?

Why dont we all just pack up now and join either PB or TVG? and then when one of them gets the upper hand, we could all run and jump ship once again into the better of the two..= Job done!

You should try and keep your alliance alive, never disband..Otherwise its game over and the towel has been thrown in.

I can keep it short and simple, TA, TVG, and PB all attacking ST. Quite a few upper management lost. TA management brought into replace was pale comparison could not handle anything and would ask me if they could tie there own shoe. Quite a few members not true to the Snoop Troop philosophy. PB philosophy closest to our ideals tho there where a few differences that where hard to deal with. The strongest highest quality members went and stayed with PB. Many of those who didnt measure up or preferred a life of simming went to TVG or TA.

Plus with just a few exceptions the girls are way hotter in PB its hard to say no to them.

DeletedUser

I will agree with snoops...I never felt like "the leaders" were taking and not giving. Support was given when support was needed; sieges were broken by "the leaders" for many members, not just "the leaders". Also (while I don't think that TA was attacking ST yet; I don't believe that started until after ST members started going to PB), ST was under attack from the top two alliances, and had huge exposure to both. Snoops and gang had little, if any, choice in the matter: they HAD to pick someone to go to, or be eliminated on 2 fronts. Most went to PB; some went to TVG and some went to TA or elsewhere.

Personally, my choice had little to do with where other ST members went (including the leadership), and more to do with where I felt I'd be most comfortable. For me, I think I made the right choice; I'm very happy where I am.

DeletedUser26213

TA and ST were allies until a week or so before ST dissolved/collapsed.

DeletedUser

I will agree with snoops...I never felt like "the leaders" were taking and not giving. Support was given when support was needed; sieges were broken by "the leaders" for many members, not just "the leaders". Also (while I don't think that TA was attacking ST yet; I don't believe that started until after ST members started going to PB), ST was under attack from the top two alliances, and had huge exposure to both. Snoops and gang had little, if any, choice in the matter: they HAD to pick someone to go to, or be eliminated on 2 fronts. Most went to PB; some went to TVG and some went to TA or elsewhere.

Personally, my choice had little to do with where other ST members went (including the leadership), and more to do with where I felt I'd be most comfortable. For me, I think I made the right choice; I'm very happy where I am.

Where did you go?

DeletedUser

Hahaha i just found out the slimy coward that you were and are. You were in ST for a short time. Upon being informed by your former alliance that you deleted all the forums before leaving the alliance we booted you for the scum you are. TA picked you up. Apparently they only let certain people in. lmfao

I bet there is a few people still after your skin you slime

DeletedUser

TA and ST were allies until a week or so before ST dissolved/collapsed.

ST officially started the move to PB (or elsewhere) on 3/12 (take a gander at how many that made the move to PB from ST are still there...I think the # is 5, counting members that were there at the end). The first conquest between the 2 occurred on that day, when TA took an inactive's city from ST (many ST had already left), when former members from ST (then in PB) also started taking ST inactives.

TA wasn't fighting with ST when ST ended. TA started taking inactive cities from ST when ST started breaking up. In fact, I PASSED on an inactive ST repo at the request of snoopwins. The pact/NAP between ST and TA MAY have ended prior to the end of ST, but there was certainly not open war between the 2 until ST members joined PB. I was IN ST until the end; I just chose not to go to the enemy. Don't believe me, look it up on grepostats.

DeletedUser

Hahaha i just found out the slimy coward that you were and are. You were in ST for a short time. Upon being informed by your former alliance that you deleted all the forums before leaving the alliance we booted you for the scum you are. TA picked you up. Apparently they only let certain people in. lmfao

I bet there is a few people still after your skin you slime

You should also remember that the founder, Laregina187, was very paranoid. She had fed ST 3 leaders before I left. It was a way to poke at her since she had spent several hours working on it (deleting needed posts in the process). Was it rude? Yes. Was it the right thing to do to punish Laregina187 and make a point? Yes.

ST was not around for long when I joined TA. I was instead pointing out that you and ST failed generally to support your first alliance in Corinth, Last Fallen Nation. The only player from ST that provided much support was elwoppo1. We provided support to you. I know because I personally supported several of your members. Like it or not the facts don't lie. Your alliance was struggling for a while before you disbanded.

Oh, I have been at this since Delta when I was with the Harbingers and I am getting my Ph.D in 3 months. I wouldn't talk about intelligence or you might realize how little you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should also remember that the founder, Laregina187, was very paranoid. She had fed ST 3 leaders before I left. It was a way to poke at her since she had spent several hours working on it (deleting needed posts in the process). Was it rude? Yes. Was it the right thing to do to punish Laregina187 and make a point? Yes.

ST was not around for long when I joined TA. I was instead pointing out that you and ST failed generally to support your first alliance in Corinth, Last Fallen Nation. The only player from ST that provided much support was elwoppo1. We provided support to you. I know because I personally supported several of your members. Like it or not the facts don't lie. Your alliance was struggling for a while before you disbanded.

Oh, I have been at this since Delta when I was with the Harbingers and I am getting my Ph.D (PLAYER HATING DEGEREE) in 3 months. I wouldn't talk about intelligence or you might realize how little you know.

Hmm I know personally I lent much more support to LFN then they did for me but they were in a worse situation.... and they had no idea how to play grepolis. Fact of the matter is you will see what the future holds.

Lol throw around your personal life bc u suck at the game. Next you will tell me that you have or will have more money or prettier girlfriends than me and thats probably not true.

Just so you know, on the personal level, with a Ph.D with a terrible personality and an elevated sense of self righteousness, it still may be hard to find a job. Keep in mind this is a game and you should stay focused on that here not what you do in real life. I could easily have a Ph.D as well I had 4.0 my last 5 semesters at Rutgers. For the time being i prefer to work casually, run my business, go to the beach, and deal with the minor stresses of having employees in order to free up my personal time.

DeletedUser

Snoop... Actually, you are not allowed to join TA.

lol

I must admit, I had no clue what was going on in ST and was jumping for joy when we went back to being TA... I even came out of vaca mode early to hop back on over.

DeletedUser26213

lol

I must admit, I had no clue what was going on in ST and was jumping for joy when we went back to being TA... I even came out of vaca mode early to hop back on over.

Why did ST and TA merge anyways?

DeletedUser

They merged to combat TVG.

TA was getting hammered by TVG and their own members werent sticking up for them. Cowards ran to us to save themselves. TVG continued to attack TA as refugees while TA just did a duck and cover they refused to fight back. We fought TVG even thought the members we were protecting in 66 refused to fight back. After TVG ST war opened TA Cried about the not having founder rights like they used too in TA. They left on peaceful terms and said they hoped we could still work together against TVG. I told them to shove it where the sun dont shine and dropped them off the our pact list. I dont want a bunch of wimps backing me up when i can have a few warriors. It had worked well for me.

DeletedUser26213

I'm not sure it's true that all TA members were cowards