Pnp The LD / ER Merger

DeletedUser29066

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages .. the event you have anxiously awaited has finally arrived .. may I present ... the MERGER. Yes, it's finally happened .. Lacking Diplomacy and Exiled Renegades, already long-time allies, have decided to combine forces to even better RULE DELOS and CRUSH all those in our combined path. Let all who dare oppose us TREMBLE and COWER in their hovels .. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU ....

now, what was I doing before I started doing this instead of what I was doing before ..

DeletedUser

I'm actually a bit surprised. Thought this was going to happen later. I think all of Delos will be waiting to see what happens.

DeletedUser

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

C r a p!

DeletedUser1405

Why not take advantage of the confusion people its chaos in here. Oh sorry we sorted everything out before we started moving people round. Welcome to a new world. All we need now is a decent alliance name, maybe somethig like "Cartoon capers" because we will certainly be having a laugh. :)

DeletedUser

How about Crazy Exiled Diplomats? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about "Looney Tunes"

copyrighted on one of my cities already:)

Here's a good one, what lives in Delos and is scared stiff this evening?

MUHAAHAA(SW)

Everyone else!

DeletedUser29066

qui, the language of love, and of diplomacy, both of which we are lacking

c'est la vie, c'est la guerre

DeletedUser

Hehe. The Empire of Death<--- I was always found of (The) at the front.

DeletedUser29066

some suggestions that will NOT make it ...

Painted Pony
Bananarama and FunBoy3
SaltlickSoldiers
PenguinDreams
ColdHardSteel (although I kinda like that one)(SW)

DeletedUser

We like to change our name all the time. You guys could be an Alliance of many names like us.

I always liked: Pandora's Box Or Organized Confusion for an alliance name.

DeletedUser37666

Hi do any of you remember me? I just decided to drop in.... LD ER merger? Wow!

DeletedUser1405

Ladies and Gentlemen i introduce you to the brand new and ever shiny and bright new name for our alliance, its very original and has nothing to do with the 2 alliances previous names. I give you,

ExLD Renegades- Great ain't it :eek: