Newspaper The LegendZ Take - Issue 3

DeletedUser22115

well done author, except that interview with honor loyalty guy Erik who killed his own team and backstabed so many in t his grepo career.. no respect for this guy - all he can do is olimpic games 24/7, dramas and huge rotating coalitions.. I never blamed massive gold users before but this "honored" guy killing grepo.. im sure soon we see skull shadies and skull priory and funny thing is that these little noname leaders are happy to be in Eriks back pocket.

Its only game. Why you have to be mad

DeletedUser44213

Next issue due for release in a couple of days, waiting on ops out of peacetime to happen for stats.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
The boring part about Kurbads is, he is hard to kill because ones you start hunting him down he push Ghost. Sometimes I believe he believes it gives him a reward or something LOL. Kurbi leave the hate behind you might even become an awesome player.

DeletedUser49229

The boring part about Kurbads is, he is hard to kill because ones you start hunting him down he push Ghost. Sometimes I believe he believes it gives him a reward or something LOL. Kurbi leave the hate behind you might even become an awesome player.
We both kno the wont happen

DeletedUser37827

Thank you for including me in newspaper (and not making me look like too big of a noob) :D. Can't wait to read another one!

well done author, except that interview with honor loyalty guy Erik who killed his own team and backstabed so many in t his grepo career.. no respect for this guy - all he can do is olimpic games 24/7, dramas and huge rotating coalitions.. I never blamed massive gold users before but this "honored" guy killing grepo.. im sure soon we see skull shadies and skull priory and funny thing is that these little noname leaders are happy to be in Eriks back pocket.

I think Skull ShadieS would sound better... :p

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Thank you for including me in newspaper (and not making me look like too big of a noob) :D. Can't wait to read another one!

I think Skull ShadieS would sound better... :p
Think "Shady Skulls" is more apt... Adamesi we must play another world together maybe next world.
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

Kurbads.

Phrourach
you never even try wnb hunter, probable too busy pacting whole server

DeletedUser29129

lol.. hate much? if not, you should try hating.. you seem to have a talent for it.. Jedi master Quigon might even refer to you as a virgence in the hate. one that the prophesy refers to as the one to bring balance to the hate.

So much glory! and all you have to do is hate! Awesome! You got this!

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

Kurbads.

Top 10 player, alliance 30 members. Very high activity.

Hell House.

Top 100 player, retired high skilled player, simmer.

Hell house is leader of the alliance Alone.
You can take this literally, 4 members.

Last weekend they were chased by the angry witch, Kurbads.

Kurbads is the typical founder that still uses retro stuff.
The join or die tactic is never far away from this wonder good founder.

I thought that this tactic was no longer in use since server 17.

It is actually a half-miracle that there are still people who want to be a member of a madman.

But sorry I deviate from the topic.

I found the result intressant, zero takes, and a lot dead wood in the ocean.

With Kurbads. the ghost button is never far away, presumably with this it is a step closer.

I hope he dont push, it is a pleasure to have him here, laughter is healthy, my thanks to kurbi wurbi.

If you would compare the human brain with animals sprinting the 100m on the olypic games, kurbads brain we would rank his somewhere between a snail but slower than a big fat turtle.