The life and times of the tiny

DeletedUser

Thuk, the spy hit at about 5 hours before you left your alliance.

Meanwhile, I would like to hear what Clark has to say to that second edit of yours.
I am only interested in finding out the truth, as I tend to have a slight obsession with truth, and I am not someone who likes hearing lies and half-truths.

I will reply once I have all the facts. At this point I stand by the statements I made earlier. Thuky as you know I haven't attacked your city. The only city I know that was attacked was Antoni's and I never received reports on it. I tend to believe my Pacts and Allies over random players that I have no ties to. As everybody can see you have a great way with words by reading your stories so that keeps me from being able to trust what you say. You can easily manipulate the situation if you wanted. More to come........

As for the 300 light ships I never said they came all at once. (Metroids CS attacks on you + PP attacks + and whatever LOG sent at you) When I get better intel I will forward as proof of either way it turns out. If I am wrong then I am wrong and will admit it. Everything leads me to still believe there is fact in my allies/pacts claims.

Edit: If I do not reply again it is because I wish to keep my alliances issues to itself and not to the rest of BETA. Thuky you went public with this and mistakenly I paid it attention and posted a reply. Respectfully to the Elite alliances that have been following this there has already been to much talk about those that are involved and the means of how information was obtained. I am sure this thread will continue I just may not be apart of it.

Good Day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will reply once I have all the facts. At this point I stand by the statements I made earlier. Thuky as you know I haven't attacked your city. The only city I know that was attacked was Antoni's and I never received reports on it. I tend to believe my Pacts and Allies over random players that I have no ties to. As everybody can see you have a great way with words by reading your stories so that keeps me from being able to trust what you say. You can easily manipulate the situation if you wanted. More to come........

As for the 300 light ships I never said they came all at once. (Metroids CS attacks on you + PP attacks + and whatever LOG sent at you) When I get better intel I will forward as proof of either way it turns out. If I am wrong then I am wrong and will admit it. Everything leads me to still believe there is fact in my allies/pacts claims.

Edit: If I do not reply again it is because I wish to keep my alliances issues to itself and not to the rest of BETA. Thuky you went public with this and mistakenly I paid it attention and posted a reply. Respectfully to the Elite alliances that have been following this there has already been to much talk about those that are involved and the means of how information was obtained. I am sure this thread will continue I just may not be apart of it.

Good Day

I sent you those BR. I have no problem exposing the truth because I am not ashamed of my actions. I showed you where my DBP came from. You KNOW if you look at Grepostats I gained zero DBP for over 24hrs prior to that spy report. The claim you made "We have spy reports showing over 500 support ships right after a wave of 300 light ships attacked you. Meaning you had well over 500 before the attack." Is blown out of the water to anyone who is willing to look into the facts. 300 LS wave now equals not in one go? Right After equals almost 36hrs later? Sorry I am eloquent but that does not equate to being untrustworthy.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I have to agree with Thuk. Especially after reports that he showed me. 300 LS? Heh, even without influence or reports from anyone I can prove that claim wrong easily.

He only had more than 50 bis once in all the reports he showed me.

Clark, even if the LS came in seperate attacks if they were dead Thuk would have more than 3000 BP. More, because there are also land troops and t-ships to account for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably its because i'm not that bright... but how many LS were there? 300 or 3000?

DeletedUser

LS are worth 10dBP each. 300 = 3000dBP if that was what you were asking.

DeletedUser

LS are worth 10dBP each. 300 = 3000dBP if that was what you were asking.
What i really meant was: Do i understand correctly what happened: Some guys attacked another guy... The guy defended... and now the attackers say it is not fair...
This is important thing... cause this could change how we play grepolis... If it is unfair to defend... we should send messages to all alliance leaders to change the game style, so that defending should be prohibited. Imagine how many LS would that save.

DeletedUser

Oh yea now I got ya. For now on I "promise" not to defend...*hint hint SYNERGY*