The Liquidators up to The Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Liquidators have been fighting JFL for many months now.
They have a strong propaganda how they are so good and JFL is not.
Another alliance has stepped up to the plate to make this a good fun war.
After months of warring the same people the war goes stale we all know that.But there is alot of worrying on the The Liquidators side.They are trying to discourage this new war.If they are so good why worry.It is obvious JFL did not get disbanned like they planned.Lets have some fun is not what we are here for?JFL has not taken anything personal we are here to have fun infact if our wars goes stale we will declared war on somebody else.:eek:

JFL has been fighting several alliances for atleast 10 months now.
Why would The Liquidators shy away from two wars?
I won't post the tactics they are using to discourage the war don't want to offend them just simply making a new topic for my spy topic is full off the topic comments.It is a war game folks it is funny when somebody says
You are scared!!!!! LOL.Message me for I am willing to bet who posts first.

:pro:New world coming up if we don't make this one fun we will loose people to that one.

DeletedUser

all you do is take cities further away from the battlefield, not towards it. we've encounted very little resistance from your team.

DeletedUser

The Liquidators have been fighting JFL for many months now.

JFL has been fighting several alliances for atleast 10 months now.

Clearly Alliance X and The Ligs are doing something right to hold the top 2 ranking. :eek: NWO Is a new alliance let's hope it can last doubt it.? They should have called it Chaos Rising, Sounds better don't you think.? New world Order sounds like a alliance name for a New World Like "CHI" when it opens. :p

DeletedUser

cheers mate..

i have been checking your fortress for sometimes..

guys, check on 472,627

DeletedUser

cheers mate..

i have been checking your fortress for sometimes..

guys, check on 472,627

OMG he founded a city what is he doing..??? can't he conquer any more. :p

P.S you might bet banned for posting coords not sure on that. :p

DeletedUser12404

zato, zato, zato

if TL is worrying, it's not for the reason you think. we fear that after we beat everyone who shares a border with us, they will become discouraged and quit. this is a game. everyone should be able to have fun and meet people.lol :p

but, since you have basically created a pointless thread, allow me to attribute some purpose to it. let this thread be used to shows the stats and progress of the war between TL family and NWO.
everyone happy? good. :cool:

DeletedUser

if TL is worrying, it's not for the reason you think. we fear that after we beat everyone who shares a border with us, they will become discouraged and quit. this is a game. everyone should be able to have fun and meet people.lol :p

but, since you have basically created a pointless thread, allow me to attribute some purpose to it. let this thread be used to shows the stats and progress of the war between TL family and NWO.
everyone happy? good. :cool:

Jerry, Very good Idea, :) I like stats.

Maybe the forum Mod could set one up for us. As he has nothing else to do.? As the only thing he dose is watches my posting of spam...:Angry: :p

DeletedUser

jerry i honestly dont think zato is able to understand the reasons we dont want to fight several members of NWO so i didnt even try to explain him...
now lets put some facts!
TL never fought less than 2 fronts, usually more...
the correct wars of TL family are:
JFL in o45
TP in the south borders
The Kingdom in o37
NWO in the west borders

so there were 3 fronts before and im sure that even zato can do the counting now and see that it is 4 front now (no mean to offend) ;)
hope everybody are happy now and lets move the fighting out of this forum back to the game!
good luck to everybody and lets have some fun :)

DeletedUser

Iga, i respect you as a leader, why you bluntly twisted fact..?
a word "never" should never be used...

how about JFL spread out to 10 alliances, TP to 10 small alliances..
it will makes 20 right?

you can say, NO alliance fought more than 20 fronts except TL...i'll be proud of TL if a war like this really exist

P/s : The Kingdom war with you are just recently occur..most of them are from TP and; friend of Salah and Blake..they will be on o37 for now unless you plan to disturb their peaceful base :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why does Everyone think automatically that NWO will balance the scale at all? This alliance has not in anyway shape or form proved itself what so ever. The former OoO members are to far away to fight and took months to destroy AoA, an MRA alliance. The former LOW members have only defeated The Pariah, another MRA. And the former Pariah members mostly proved themselves inept at attacking.

So tell me Zato, and anyone else who thinks NWO will be their savior. What proof do you have that they will be able to help you at all?

DeletedUser12404

hey mod, can i ask that you monitor this thread and delete non-relevant posts (spam) regularly, so that persons can find stats easily?

DeletedUser

Why does Everyone think automatically that NWO will balance the scale at all? This alliance has not in anyway shape or form proved itself what so ever. The former OoO members are to far away to fight and took months to destroy AoA, an MRA alliance. The former LOW members have only defeated The Pariah, another MRA. And the former Pariah members mostly proved themselves inept at attacking.

So tell em Zato, and anyone else who thinks NWO will be their savior. What proof do you have that they will be able to help you at all?

savior?:D

balancing the Theta power is a good reason rather than suddenly "ops we conquered jason in one day, we are savior...helped JFL to kill one of their enemy"...don't you think its a joke?

DeletedUser

jason1118 Why does Everyone think automatically that NWO will balance the scale at all? This alliance has not in anyway shape or form proved itself what so ever. The former OoO members are to far away to fight and took months to destroy AoA, an MRA alliance. The former LOW members have only defeated The Pariah, another MRA. And the former Pariah members mostly proved themselves inept at attacking.

So tell me Zato, and anyone else who thinks NWO will be their savior. What proof do you have that they will be able to help you at all?

Wow lots of speculation nobody mentioned anything about what you are talking about but you are entilted to your opinion.:cool:

DeletedUser

Wow lots of speculation nobody mentioned anything about what you are talking about but you are entilted to your opinion.:cool:

Um pretty sure all we've been hearing is that NWO will balance the scale. And what I am saying is right now you have no proof of that at all because this alliance does not have a history of fighting good alliances like they are about to.

DeletedUser

Igapolis
hope everybody are happy now and lets move the fighting out of this forum back to the game!
good luck to everybody and lets have some fun.

Finally some words of wisdon thank you Igapolis you finally said the keyword fun.:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zato
Wow lots of speculation nobody mentioned anything about what you are talking about but you are entilted to your opinion.

Um pretty sure all we've been hearing is that NWO will balance the scale. And what I am saying is right now you have no proof of that at all because this alliance does not have a history of fighting good alliances like they are about to.

Hahaha I am sure you have heard that but in your alliance.:p

DeletedUser

Hey, let's give this whole "New World Order" thing some times and see what happens..... We're not as scared as you might hope. I think we'll all get a good laugh reading back through this some day soon. (Zato loves laughs, so he will especially enjoy this)

DeletedUser

no one needs a proof.. they will balance the scales. anyway can you prove that they will be no help at all just like you say??

and whether MRA or not AoA was fighting with like 7-8 alliances, many in top 12 and they still survived. so how can you say that they were not good??

DeletedUser

hey mod, can i ask that you monitor this thread and delete non-relevant posts (spam) regularly, so that persons can find stats easily?

I read every post in Theta, so don't think I'm not watching ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.