The Liquidators up to The Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I read every post in Theta, so don't think I'm not watching ;)

Osl, his first post in this thread is not quoted or received reaction yet from Zato. thats why you became his .... to talk to since you read every posts:)

DeletedUser

Iga, i respect you as a leader, why you bluntly twisted fact..?
a word "never" should never be used...

how about JFL spread out to 10 alliances, TP to 10 small alliances..
it will makes 20 right?

you can say, NO alliance fought more than 20 fronts except TL...i'll be proud of TL if a war like this really exist

P/s : The Kingdom war with you are just recently occur..most of them are from TP and; friend of Salah and Blake..they will be on o37 for now unless you plan to disturb their peaceful base :)

pelix you must agree that o46 and o37 are completely different fronts that's why blake gave up on his cities in o46 to take more cities in o37... so if JFL and TP will spread to 10 different alliance and will be based in 10 different oceans i will say that we are fighting in 10 different fronts
what is your definition for fronts?

DeletedUser

Hey, let's give this whole "New World Order" thing some times and see what happens..... We're not as scared as you might hope. I think we'll all get a good laugh reading back through this some day soon. (Zato loves laughs, so he will especially enjoy this)

Zato is part of JFL, and cares more about PnP than most of NWO. NWO doubts you're scared, and is looking forward to a good fight.

DeletedUser

Zato is part of JFL, and cares more about PnP than most of NWO. NWO doubts you're scared, and is looking forward to a good fight.

Looks as though this war might take place in game and not on the forums then.... Hopefully.

DeletedUser14850

We the Liquidators have started the war with JFL when we have no wars for months and months after winning on TP in the first war (cactus accepted first defeat). i was the first person who told ZATO personally about the starting of the war with JFL.

I am not an active Liquidator now a days But i can say confidently that Liquidators never will be afraid of wars.

The only war we started was with JFL all others wars were accepted by us and won by us

we accepted the second war from TP (cactus told us he will not be going to war us again after we won first war ... he was ready to join us but our counsel decided not to take him)

we accepted this new war of NWO also

disbanding of an alliance is not possible at this stage of game as alliances are spread over oceans ... so just removing good active players from game itself gives us win...

If some one fears of war can never be a liquidator ... he cannot be called as liquidator

All that we asked them is to confirm the declaration of war thats all

pav - The Original Liquidator - Who never last even one city also (when active)

DeletedUser

Why does Everyone think automatically that NWO will balance the scale at all? This alliance has not in anyway shape or form proved itself what so ever. The former OoO members are to far away to fight and took months to destroy AoA, an MRA alliance. The former LOW members have only defeated The Pariah, another MRA. And the former Pariah members mostly proved themselves inept at attacking.

So tell me Zato, and anyone else who thinks NWO will be their savior. What proof do you have that they will be able to help you at all?

For starters, we didnt say that we will tip the scales on the side of the coalition. we are agressive players and we are BORED of fighting the same war with TBE for almost a year now. TBE werent an MRA this was part of our PnP.:cool: they stood their ground fairly well all those months. and when you say we are not tested in war, the old OoO was ranked 5th in ABP and LoW were ranked 6th in ABP. ONLY behind the largest alliances of Theta. TL, JFL, TP and ARISE (?). we did a lot of damage considering that we consisted of mainly 40 active members from ooo and about 50 from LoW.

and no, we are nobodys saviours but at least the help we can provide will make this world war (since we are the last major alliance to join its officially a WW with 2 coalitions) a bit more exciting for both teams.

DeletedUser12404

Osl, his first post in this thread is not quoted or received reaction yet from Zato. thats why you became his .... to talk to since you read every posts:)
how important do you think zato is to me that i would want a response from him? besides, i didn't even ask a question. why would he reply?
osl is my friend so i'll talk to him whenever i want :p

DeletedUser

We the Liquidators have started the war with JFL when we have no wars for months and months after winning on TP in the first war (cactus accepted first defeat). i was the first person who told ZATO personally about the starting of the war with JFL.

I am not an active Liquidator now a days But i can say confidently that Liquidators never will be afraid of wars.

The only war we started was with JFL all others wars were accepted by us and won by us

we accepted the second war from TP (cactus told us he will not be going to war us again after we won first war ... he was ready to join us but our counsel decided not to take him)

we accepted this new war of NWO also

disbanding of an alliance is not possible at this stage of game as alliances are spread over oceans ... so just removing good active players from game itself gives us win...

If some one fears of war can never be a liquidator ... he cannot be called as liquidator

All that we asked them is to confirm the declaration of war thats all

pav - The Original Liquidator - Who never last even one city also (when active)

I want everyone to understand that I'm not twisting anything, so one question: did you win TP and Cactus god on your own or was this the result of first well timed and well organized cooperation between TL and AX after AX broke the pact with TP?

DeletedUser

The Liquidators have been fighting JFL for many months now.
They have a strong propaganda how they are so good and JFL is not.
Another alliance has stepped up to the plate to make this a good fun war.
After months of warring the same people the war goes stale we all know that.But there is alot of worrying on the The Liquidators side.They are trying to discourage this new war.If they are so good why worry.It is obvious JFL did not get disbanned like they planned.Lets have some fun is not what we are here for?JFL has not taken anything personal we are here to have fun infact if our wars goes stale we will declared war on somebody else.:eek:

JFL has been fighting several alliances for atleast 10 months now.
Why would The Liquidators shy away from two wars?
I won't post the tactics they are using to discourage the war don't want to offend them just simply making a new topic for my spy topic is full off the topic comments.It is a war game folks it is funny when somebody says
You are scared!!!!! LOL.Message me for I am willing to bet who posts first.

:pro:New world coming up if we don't make this one fun we will loose people to that one.

Calm down Zato, why are you getting so worked up, why are you so full of hate for The Liquidators?? It's just a game buddy....

This is all part of the wonderful game we call Grepolis. You're right, it's a war game and who ever said that war should be fair?? Whatever tactic we employ, politically or militarily, it is all part of the action and part of the fun. We like to WIN wars, not just fight indefinitely, constantly trying to make things "fair". If we can convince others to join our side, why wouldn't we? And why would they want to join the losing side of the war to make it "fun" for YOU? Why wouldn't they want to join the winning side and make it fun for THEM? You are doing the same thing with all these desperate posts. You say we have "strong propaganda" but what do you think this post is for? You have propaganda too, it's just not all that convincing because it isn't based on reality.

It feels good to play this game and have victories (kind of like when we take 8 or so cities off you in one or two days). JFL has slipped down to #6 now and we remain #2, we take cities from your active players at will (including yours), and you you have taken what, one city from us in the past month or 2? Tell me, just how well do YOU think you are doing against us? I say that you are not very good because 2 days ago I revolted 3 cities of one of your players in about 6 attacks (unfortunately I didn't have the CP's to take any, otherwise I could have taken all 3). He sent 50+ attacks at one of my cities and failed to even revolt it. You would think that he would learn what a good attack looks like from seeing so many of mine, especially since I've taken 4 of his cities (I think it's 4, might be more) since we started fighting.

DeletedUser

What you all have to understand is we do not think we are going to walk in, walk over TL and be victors of the world tomorrow.

The bottom line is this is a war game, Theta is in a world war phase and OoO/LoW were left out of it, and we wanted to join.

TL and AX were already beating JFL/TP and others so why should we have fought with them, what would have been the point, what people look for in this game is fun/fair fighting, we wont automatically make it even but we can help to, also we can give TL more to do, making it more fun for them.

I know this will be a long war, but thats what this game is, honestly its that simple, not much more

DeletedUser

keep your cool Coblet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zato
The Liquidators have been fighting JFL for many months now.
They have a strong propaganda how they are so good and JFL is not.
Another alliance has stepped up to the plate to make this a good fun war.
After months of warring the same people the war goes stale we all know that.But there is alot of worrying on the The Liquidators side.They are trying to discourage this new war.If they are so good why worry.It is obvious JFL did not get disbanned like they planned.Lets have some fun is not what we are here for?JFL has not taken anything personal we are here to have fun infact if our wars goes stale we will declared war on somebody else.

JFL has been fighting several alliances for atleast 10 months now.
Why would The Liquidators shy away from two wars?
I won't post the tactics they are using to discourage the war don't want to offend them just simply making a new topic for my spy topic is full off the topic comments.It is a war game folks it is funny when somebody says
You are scared!!!!! LOL.Message me for I am willing to bet who posts first.

New world coming up if we don't make this one fun we will loose people to that one.

Calm down Zato, why are you getting so worked up, why are you so full of hate for The Liquidators?? It's just a game buddy....

This is all part of the wonderful game we call Grepolis. You're right, it's a war game and who ever said that war should be fair?? Whatever tactic we employ, politically or militarily, it is all part of the action and part of the fun. We like to WIN wars, not just fight indefinitely, constantly trying to make things "fair". If we can convince others to join our side, why wouldn't we? And why would they want to join the losing side of the war to make it "fun" for YOU? Why wouldn't they want to join the winning side and make it fun for THEM? You are doing the same thing with all these desperate posts. You say we have "strong propaganda" but what do you think this post is for? You have propaganda too, it's just not all that convincing because it isn't based on reality.

It feels good to play this game and have victories (kind of like when we take 8 or so cities off you in one or two days). JFL has slipped down to #6 now and we remain #2, we take cities from your active players at will (including yours), and you you have taken what, one city from us in the past month or 2? Tell me, just how well do YOU think you are doing against us? I say that you are not very good because 2 days ago I revolted 3 cities of one of your players in about 6 attacks (unfortunately I didn't have the CP's to take any, otherwise I could have taken all 3). He sent 50+ attacks at one of my cities and failed to even revolt it. You would think that he would learn what a good attack looks like from seeing so many of mine, especially since I've taken 4 of his cities (I think it's 4, might be more) since we started fighting.

Nice to see you are toning it down on the insults.I fail to see where I got excited and said I hate The Liquidators.

Right now I am exchanging attacks and jokes with Nasa from The Liquidators
nice guy we have done this for a while.And some other guys like Michael real mellow fella.Plain and simple you do propaganda your way and I do it my way.
LOL this quote sounds familiar "It's just a game buddy...."Glad to see it finally sinked in.:p

DeletedUser

hey 1mpact i don't hate you i like you i just hate Q+T and his crapy decisions

You should own up to YOUR own actions. You did what you did, I didn't make you act like a JA on the forums. You decided to do that all by yourself. As it is, I have had SEVERAL talks with you about your behavior. To which you decided to discard. I have given you every opportunity. Where I draw the line is with what you did on the forums.

DeletedUser

What you all have to understand is we do not think we are going to walk in, walk over TL and be victors of the world tomorrow.

The bottom line is this is a war game, Theta is in a world war phase and OoO/LoW were left out of it, and we wanted to join.

TL and AX were already beating JFL/TP and others so why should we have fought with them, what would have been the point, what people look for in this game is fun/fair fighting, we wont automatically make it even but we can help to, also we can give TL more to do, making it more fun for them.

I know this will be a long war, but thats what this game is, honestly its that simple, not much more

Sounds good, join in the fighting! Oh......wait..... you are oceans away from any fighting. Your alliance will do the fighting for you then..... better check with them though. Looks like they are taking a beating right now ;)

Thanks for giving us more fun! (and more cities)

DeletedUser

not oceans away anymore, im expanding in O34 and youll see me at your shores in no time ;)

DeletedUser12404

not oceans away anymore, im expanding in O34 and youll see me at your shores in no time ;)
really? you'll be at our shores in no time? will that be because you move to us or because we moved to you? :cool:

DeletedUser14850

rkh1 wrote: I want everyone to understand that I'm not twisting anything, so one question: did you win TP and Cactus god on your own or was this the result of first well timed and well organized cooperation between TL and AX after AX broke the pact with TP?

we won the first war with TP on our own ... at that moment we were not having any relation with AX ... AX did not involve in any of the things ... after winning the war only AX gave us friendly hand as they were busy fighting JFL

Status
Not open for further replies.