The Most Interesting Man in the World (Tau)

DeletedUser

Who can come up with the most outrageous rumor/falsity/story about a fellow Tau player?

Rules: Humor only please; this is not a place to flame.

Additional Consideration: If you're going to limit yourselves to inside jokes, at least try to make it entertaining for everyone.

Inspired by the now infamous "Dos Equis" commercials.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14937

so basically we say funny things which are not true? nice idea :)! think i'll get the ball rolling and say:

skullyhoofd is a non-spamming pro :)!

DeletedUser

Exactly iCyber.

Here's one:

I heard the reason bicycles' DBP is so high is because he keeps a harem of 10,000 women in his Senate. Apparently armies just lustfully, automatically launch themselves at the city without players' consent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i heard that skully plans on getting his 1st city to 14k points before conquering :O

DeletedUser

OKCAdonis plans his attack strategies in his swimming pool using life preservers and rubber ducks

DeletedUser

Im still in tau

(Someone make a copy of this in the off-topic forum)

DeletedUser

I haven't used WM's city to boost my acad up 7 levels

DeletedUser

i heard that mutzzy plays grepo and chats on skype from an asylum using only the power of his mind...

DeletedUser

Firelord and Furnace E are actually game moderators with a particular remit to ensure that there is a continuous discussion raging in these threads.

DeletedUser

I heard Pythagorus is actually so bad at geometry it took him 20 hours to support a guy on his own island.

DeletedUser

i know that pyth leave next to mutzzy in the asylum and i also know sparkz is an idiot.

DeletedUser

seems to be only be you who thinks that. so looks like you should have to prove it.