The most pathetic alliance in Grepolis

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
The most pathetic alliance in Grepolis.

Hello ladies & gentlemen of Edessa! Today I am going to criticize the most pathetic alliance that I have ever witnessed in Grepolis, as it says in the title of this thread. And no this is not a PnP, I don't have time to get pics and edit them...

So the award goes to... The Rim Team! Well done! So why am I stating The Rim Team are the most pathetic alliance in Grepolis?

First of all, TRT probably has more allies/friends/pacts than they do enemies. Also they have there sister alliance The Rim Jobs (Formerly known as THON) to help fight there battles, making them a formidable force. It is quite sad that they have more friends than enemies, a NO #1 alliance should have more enemies.

Secondly, we all know that TRT/TRJ is going to eliminate any ally of there's 1 by 1. So I don't understand how there allies (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) are not doing anything but llama, they should realize they will be next. Just look at Asgard. In my opinion TRT/TRJ don't need any allies or pacts but themselves, they have the manpower to take on majority of the world yet they love to hold hands & sing kum-buy-yah until TRT/TRJ stab one of there allies in the back.

Thirdly, TRT/TRJ has never been the same since Geminius. He quit this world out of boredem, I could be possibly wrong, he could of been far to busy in real life for Grepolis, but in my eyes he got bored because of what I stated previously, TRT/TRJ holding hands with nearly everyone round the campfire. Storarus probably left for the same reason too! I don't blame them. When I lead an alliance back in the first generation worlds, World Eta, my alliance made itself to become #1, we hardly had any allies but so much more enemies, & it was the best world there was, shame you're to cowardly to do the same.

Fourthly, TRT were dishonorable to Asgard, they absorbed Asgards enemy, Independent outcasts, it's not like they took a couple in but nearly the whole of IO, which is completely outrageous. This is one of the reasons why they're at war now, all those fleeing are just cowards, joining a cowardly alliance, makes sense doesn't it?

Finally, to those in TRT/TRJ I am very surprised you had the guts to declare war on Asgard, but still you haven't got the balls to fight HARPOON, the funny thing is, HARPOON are probably helping you to fight Asgard, I wouldn't be surprised if you shared a pact with them. So what I will like to say is this, I have lost all respect for The Rim Team & it's sister alliance The Rim Jobs. Edessa would of been so much more better if THON didn't merge into TRT & create TRJ. I think Geminius saw this as a mistake, so thanks for making this world dull. You truly are a pathetic alliance & oh, last but not least, I am now going to join Asgard & aid them in the fight against you. We probably won't win, as you got all your little girlfriend alliances backing you up whilst not having a clue that you'll probably turn on them next. And how many alliances does Asgard have against them? TRT, TRJ, Harpoon, Both "HADES" alliances, probably even Scourge & Apocalypse to?! Such a fair fight...

Have a good day, thanks for reading & remember if you're follower of TRT/TRJ, do be sure to wipe your mouth after being down below. Good luck to all those who have common sense to oppose TRT.

Oh I almost forgot to say, to the alliances that back TRT, get some common sense, grow some balls & stand up to them before they will turn on you with the rest of there allies. Come at me TRT, I've always loved a challenge! Goodbye for now!

James

-PS: From my friend "Admrl CIPHER129"

Congratulations to The Rim Team and every other alliance in this backwards world. You all single handedly brought this entire world into a state of harmony due to your uncontrollable urge to pact. You left this world without war, instead we just have the pact party brought into a sim unlike any other seen in this game. Players are forced to hunt down any inactive and ghost town they can find just to get any sort of action. The large bully the small such as TRT/TRJ/Harpoon/Hades versus Asgard or WoE/TRT/Scourge/TRJ/Bacchus versus IA. Really freaking fair, eh? You are all despicable and don't you dare deny it. Your cowardice and inability to fight a real war has killed this world and made it pointless to play. If you don't think that than you are just another problem with this game. Cowards, pacts, and sim. That is what Edessa is made of. I know you all will read this and call me a jackass or a for what I'm saying, but look at yourself. You know you are too afraid to break your pacts and start any real conflict and that is why this world has failed. And since you are so afraid to fight a real opponent you have to go after smaller players and alliances that you know can't fight back. Thus causing more people to quit and kill this world even further. Alliances like TRT and Harpoon have destroyed this world. They are too terrified to fight a war so they pact with everyone they can. Oh I'm sorry. Harpoon doesn't call it pacts, they call it NAPs. I'm done with it anyways. Screw you all, enjoy your sim. (D)(SW)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I do enjoy a good laugh. It's always fun to hear people mention HARPOON.

DeletedUser42792

As to your lovely rant- Im impressed. Please continue as it seems that you have all the answers and the rest of us should be happy with your "version" of history. I can tell you that i have never posted b4 and may never post again. But i can tell you that you speak to things that you have no first hand knowledge of. if you would like to blame the current state of affairs in Edessa you can surely blame me. I never duck and I have a broad set of shoulders. I meet all the criteria. I am responsible for helping to lead the the #1 Alliance. I was handpicked for the job by one of the people you mentioned and left in charge by the other....you seemed to find no respite in any place in this world. you were not happy in TRT. Obviously not happy in WOE either.

The problem with your thought process is that this world( as all the rest) is about people ....you want it to be about real estate and wars...Let me break it to you....50 people will not win this world or any other, ever..rofl. All worlds as well as RL are about "Teamwork" and "Relationships" , the alliance that puts together the best plan and the best team will win, every time. Fighting in the world is inevitable, as it is a WAR-GAME. You have missed a good part of world history im afraid. Please find any victor of any war that did it by themselves....No Man is an Island....But Alas, i feel i may be speaking to things that may have escaped your notice. The game, as real war is, is about winning and to do that you need the best most active players you can get (as well as trust). We have done it. You have not. Since you count Busi as one of your friends you have joined him. I applaud you. You also count Rosie in there to...i will ask her what she thinks of your rant. I need to be amused. I wish you luck in the game. I hope you get what you desire. :) I know I will and do.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
As to your lovely rant- Im impressed. Please continue as it seems that you have all the answers and the rest of us should be happy with your "version" of history. I can tell you that i have never posted b4 and may never post again. But i can tell you that you speak to things that you have no first hand knowledge of. if you would like to blame the current state of affairs in Edessa you can surely blame me. I never duck and I have a broad set of shoulders. I meet all the criteria. I am responsible for helping to lead the the #1 Alliance. I was handpicked for the job by one of the people you mentioned and left in charge by the other....you seemed to find no respite in any place in this world. you were not happy in TRT. Obviously not happy in WOE either.

The problem with your thought process is that this world( as all the rest) is about people ....you want it to be about real estate and wars...Let me break it to you....50 people will not win this world or any other, ever..lmao. All worlds as well as RL are about "Teamwork" and "Relationships" , the alliance that puts together the best plan and the best team will win, every time. Fighting in the world is inevitable, as it is a WAR-GAME. You have missed a good part of world history im afraid. Please find any victor of any war that did it by themselves....No Man is an Island....But Alas, i feel i may be speaking to things that may have escaped your notice. The game, as real war is, is about winning and to do that you need the best most active players you can get (as well as trust). We have done it. You have not. Since you count Busi as one of your friends you have joined him. I applaud you. You also count Rosie in there to...i will ask her what she thinks of your rant. I need to be amused. I wish you luck in the game. I hope you get what you desire. :) I know I will and do.

So I have no first hand "knowledge" of what's going on, no? Oh sure, I just thought I type this all up for no reason, just because I love the attention ;) wasn't happy in TRT, it was boring, wasn't happy in WoE, it was boring. TRT seem to be only fighting Invictus Angels & Asgard and if we're lucky, probably having minor skirmishes with much smaller alliances.

You say 50 people will not win this world, so I assume you're referring to both TRT & TRJ which could make up to 100 players, but not two alliances can win the world on wonders (Again, I dislike the wonders and probably won't be here when they begin) however knowing TRT, it would want to win the world with all it's allies hand in hand, TRJ, Apocalypse, Scourge, WoE & even HARPOON. Sure TRT is well organised but it wouldn't be here if nearly everyone wasn't so far up them. Just like with Hades angels, both THON & TRT and many others had a coalition against them while HA pretty much had Greek Terror at the time and maybe Thug Life as well who are no longer around. You say the game is about winning, and you have done it, I have not? Lol had many victories over the last 3 years, so please don't try that card.

And please do ask Rosie, she already knows what I think. Please do post again, keeps me entertained ;)

James

DeletedUser

Treason ain't something to be proud of mate

(I apologize in advance for my english, it ain't my native tongue)
I'll give you my personal view on things;

I happen to have met you before as Humlegutten. Although I do not remember much, I quit the world after some of our players left the alliance for the enemy, I do know you were one of them. What u desire isn't a fair war, but personal glory. As that is hard to achieve for an average-skilled player in real fights, you try and talk yourself into a noble warrior. I haven't yet encountered any other player who's been talking about so many things he doesn't know of. I might quit this world soon, but the reason TRT is the biggest alliance is not for his sister alliances, but for his players. Rimmers did know, do know and will know how to finish off the alliances that oppose them. I believe Greek Terror had at some point GTN as well but they didn't make it... The proud Asgard would never have existed if TRT and Horns hadn't shared a pact with them.

TRT has allies, has enemies, but for all has a great team. For I've been a player of the first Era of Edessa, a player of old-school TRT, the wonders might not see me. I've been in the biggest and nicest wars in Edessa, and as far as I know TRT still exists because we never lost one ;) I never saw you when Harpoon and TRT battled, nor seen you in the HA wars, you weren't there when TRT fought in 54 and 55. Ally nor foe, never encountered your name 'till I saw, once again, you deserted your alliance, to settle with the enemy. You might think of it as noble, I think of it as despicable.

Probably first and last post in the externals, I see you've been spreading your word a little while longer. Three years of grepo don't make you a hero, nor do victories give you any credit. Honour comes with respect and loyalty. As three years playing grepo haven't taught you this I fear ten more years wouldn't help you become a good player....

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
(I apologize in advance for my english, it ain't my native tongue)
I'll give you my personal view on things;

I happen to have met you before as Humlegutten. Although I do not remember much, I quit the world after some of our players left the alliance for the enemy, I do know you were one of them. What u desire isn't a fair war, but personal glory. As that is hard to achieve for an average-skilled player in real fights, you try and talk yourself into a noble warrior. I haven't yet encountered any other player who's been talking about so many things he doesn't know of. I might quit this world soon, but the reason TRT is the biggest alliance is not for his sister alliances, but for his players. Rimmers did know, do know and will know how to finish off the alliances that oppose them. I believe Greek Terror had at some point GTN as well but they didn't make it... The proud Asgard would never have existed if TRT and Horns hadn't shared a pact with them.

TRT has allies, has enemies, but for all has a great team. For I've been a player of the first Era of Edessa, a player of old-school TRT, the wonders might not see me. I've been in the biggest and nicest wars in Edessa, and as far as I know TRT still exists because we never lost one ;) I never saw you when Harpoon and TRT battled, nor seen you in the HA wars, you weren't there when TRT fought in 54 and 55. Ally nor foe, never encountered your name 'till I saw, once again, you deserted your alliance, to settle with the enemy. You might think of it as noble, I think of it as despicable.

Probably first and last post in the externals, I see you've been spreading your word a little while longer. Three years of grepo don't make you a hero, nor do victories give you any credit. Honour comes with respect and loyalty. As three years playing grepo haven't taught you this I fear ten more years wouldn't help you become a good player....

So you're going back to the days of Omicron? Hmm, if I remember correctly, when the original Humlegutten gave me his account, I did not like the fact we were allied to the biggest alliance who were basically using us, and they were until we were no longer useful. As I said, I prefer a challenge so I went against Evolution besides I didn't like your leader, he was extrememly arrogant. Anywayyyyyyyyyy this thread or this world has nothing to do with that...

And you say about a fair war? So Asgard VS TRT, TRJ, Scourge, HARPOON & Misfits of Hades is a fair war? Lol I think you have a screw lose mate. This is why I've lost respect for TRT, because of this.

The reason TRT is the biggest alliance, yes I can agree they're the most organised I have seen it and I know they're, TRT has only survived due to it's close relationships of it allies it's had for many months, even from the start of the year or even before when TRT/THON fought HA together and brought them down. We all know THON & TRT merged together, that is another factor on why they survived, imagine if they went to war, things could be completely different. TRT has enemies but many more allies, that's what you're meant to say.

I've never seen TRT & HARPOON battle, there could of been a few skirmishes between you two but never seen anything major, so to me your point there is invalid as both alliances are still around and are friendly with each other, probably hold a pact, wouldn't be a surprise :O and as for the HA wars, I was actually pretty small back then and was part of THON's ally "H.A.L.F. L.I.F.E." And I deserted the alliance? Ermmmmmmm, no, I left TRJ many months ago to join up with Warriors of Eta, my old friends from Eta obviously and was there for a while, so your argument there is invalid as well unless you're calling WoE the enemy. I joined Asgard, not for "personal glory" or as a "noble" act, I joined because I like a challenge, I want something to keep me entertained in the game. It was boring in WoE and it was boring in TRJ. And I really could care less what you or anyone thinks of me, I just laugh it off! :p

And I never once said "three years makes me a hero" I was just stating how long I've played for, so I know what I've seen on Grepo for such a long time. The same goes to you mate ;)

Who's next ehh? :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good thing you see yourself as an ordinary player who likes a challenge :) Next step is to try and refrain from statements you have no knowledge of. You might have misunderstood that is was my personal view on your behaviour. I think trying to proof that my opinion on you is wrong is self-explenatory for you llama ;) However I must say I begin to like your way of laughing it off... by typing a 4 paragraph long reply, haha. Please do respond to this one as well, as I'm sure u'll come up with something amusing

DeletedUser42797

The most pathetic alliance in Grepolis.

Hello ladies & gentlemen of Edessa! Today I am going to criticize the most pathetic alliance that I have ever witnessed in Grepolis, as it says in the title of this thread. And no this is not a PnP, I don't have time to get pics and edit them...

So the award goes to... The Rim Team! Well done! So why am I stating The Rim Team are the most pathetic alliance in Grepolis?

First of all, TRT probably has more allies/friends/pacts than they do enemies. Also they have there sister alliance The Rim Jobs (Formerly known as THON) to help fight there battles, making them a formidable force. It is quite sad that they have more friends than enemies, a NO #1 alliance should have more enemies.

Secondly, we all know that TRT/TRJ is going to eliminate any ally of there's 1 by 1. So I don't understand how there allies (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) are not doing anything but llama, they should realize they will be next. Just look at Asgard. In my opinion TRT/TRJ don't need any allies or pacts but themselves, they have the manpower to take on majority of the world yet they love to hold hands & sing kum-buy-yah until TRT/TRJ stab one of there allies in the back.

Thirdly, TRT/TRJ has never been the same since Geminius. He quit this world out of boredem, I could be possibly wrong, he could of been far to busy in real life for Grepolis, but in my eyes he got bored because of what I stated previously, TRT/TRJ holding hands with nearly everyone round the campfire. Storarus probably left for the same reason too! I don't blame them. When I lead an alliance back in the first generation worlds, World Eta, my alliance made itself to become #1, we hardly had any allies but so much more enemies, & it was the best world there was, shame you're to cowardly to do the same.

Fourthly, TRT were dishonorable to Asgard, they absorbed Asgards enemy, Independent outcasts, it's not like they took a couple in but nearly the whole of IO, which is completely outrageous. This is one of the reasons why they're at war now, all those fleeing are just cowards, joining a cowardly alliance, makes sense doesn't it?

Finally, to those in TRT/TRJ I am very surprised you had the guts to declare war on Asgard, but still you haven't got the balls to fight HARPOON, the funny thing is, HARPOON are probably helping you to fight Asgard, I wouldn't be surprised if you shared a pact with them. So what I will like to say is this, I have lost all respect for The Rim Team & it's sister alliance The Rim Jobs. Edessa would of been so much more better if THON didn't merge into TRT & create TRJ. I think Geminius saw this as a mistake, so thanks for making this world dull. You truly are a pathetic alliance & oh, last but not least, I am now going to join Asgard & aid them in the fight against you. We probably won't win, as you got all your little girlfriend alliances backing you up whilst not having a clue that you'll probably turn on them next. And how many alliances does Asgard have against them? TRT, TRJ, Harpoon, Both "HADES" alliances, probably even Scourge & Apocalypse to?! Such a fair fight...

Have a good day, thanks for reading & remember if you're follower of TRT/TRJ, do be sure to wipe your mouth after being down below. Good luck to all those who have common sense to oppose TRT.

Oh I almost forgot to say, to the alliances that back TRT, get some common sense, grow some balls & stand up to them before they will turn on you with the rest of there allies. Come at me TRT, I've always loved a challenge! Goodbye for now!

James

-PS: From my friend "Admrl CIPHER129"

Congratulations to The Rim Team and every other alliance in this backwards world. You all single handedly brought this entire world into a state of harmony due to your uncontrollable urge to pact. You left this world without war, instead we just have the pact party brought into a sim unlike any other seen in this game. Players are forced to hunt down any inactive and ghost town they can find just to get any sort of action. The large bully the small such as TRT/TRJ/Harpoon/Hades versus Asgard or WoE/TRT/Scourge/TRJ/Bacchus versus IA. Really freaking fair, eh? You are all despicable and don't you dare deny it. Your cowardice and inability to fight a real war has killed this world and made it pointless to play. If you don't think that than you are just another problem with this game. Cowards, pacts, and sim. That is what Edessa is made of. I know you all will read this and call me a jackass or a for what I'm saying, but look at yourself. You know you are too afraid to break your pacts and start any real conflict and that is why this world has failed. And since you are so afraid to fight a real opponent you have to go after smaller players and alliances that you know can't fight back. Thus causing more people to quit and kill this world even further. Alliances like TRT and Harpoon have destroyed this world. They are too terrified to fight a war so they pact with everyone they can. Oh I'm sorry. Harpoon doesn't call it pacts, they call it NAPs. I'm done with it anyways. Screw you all, enjoy your sim. (D)(SW)

Strong words that you use there James, and I must say that I think you are way off the mark on many points that you make. Gem quit this world as he was suffering from burnout, Storus left because of a new job. Gems final task in this world was getting us Horns guys into TRT.

TRJ is not formerly The Horns, it is our second alliance our academy, similar to the one we had at the Horns ( the one that you used to lead under Gems direction). TRJ feeds players into TRT as spots become available and when players display enough activity and compliance to Alliance formats (would of thought you would have known that). If you take the time to go through the TRT player list you will see many of the old Horns members in there, then look through the TRJ list and tell me how many ex- Horns members you see there?

As to your comments of TRT been dishonorable to Asgard, well you are entitled to your opinion, but you are not privy to the correspondence between TRT and Asgard, you are not aware of the manner in which certain Asgard members chose to communicate with TRT. This communication is what has lead to Asgards downfall, and as for TRJ taking in Asgards enemy, well We will recruit who ever we feel fit to recruit if we believe that they can help feed active players into TRT. Have a look through the Asgard list.... Do you see any ex- HA members there? Have a look through the list of Harpoon.... Do you see any ex TRT enemies there? When I look through those lists I see several!

I wish you luck with your move to Asgard, I do hope that you enjoy the Rimming and attention that we are currently giving you.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Rag - As I last said to you, I could care less what you or anyone thinks about me. I've had it all before whether it's ingame or on the forums, it keeps me entertained ;)

@Dragon - Gem quit this world out of boredem you mean, & you probably are right about Stor but then again, that could be linked to boredem as well. And yes, TRJ are formerly Horns, they got all of Horns forms stats, all that was done is a name change and the main guys from THON moved to TRT. So you're calling them an academy alliance, I always thought they were your sister alliance, that's a bit harsh :p Looking through the TRJ list, that's Because many of the former THON's players have already either quit, moved to TRT/Apocalypse or any other alliance... *sigh* so you're completely wrong there.

And now you've just contradicted yourself on your last paragraph. Let's explain shall we... The communication between the two had gone worse because of IO joining TRT/TRJ when there were in middle of the war, it's wasn't just a few of them, it was nearly there whole alliance, so that's completely disgraceful. And how many HA fled into Asgard? What about the other alliances they fled into, Asgard isn't the only one... And finally, proving my point you said

"Have a look through the Asgard list.... Do you see any ex- HA members there? Have a look through the list of Harpoon.... Do you see any ex TRT enemies there? When I look through those lists I see several!"

To me you make it sound like this is the reason you went to war with Asgard for this but you're not going to war with HARPOON for the same reason, only because TRT want's to hold there hands in harmony :p hahahaha!

And yes, thank you for all the attention, although your last sentence did sound about gay, sorry mate, I don't swing that way :D

DeletedUser

LOL!

I had started composing a clever, witty, in-your-face-noob reply a little while ago... it was glorious, and it would've blown your argument/stance right out the water. ...then I refreshed the page to find that others had already beaten me to it. All I can say is that I'm glad to see a little action on the Edessa external forums for once. I'm gonna go back in-game and continue about my ways.

Oh, I missed a few posts there! I'm back for one last commentary on this subject:

And now you've just contradicted yourself on your last paragraph. Let's explain shall we... The communication between the two had gone worse because of IO joining TRT/TRJ when there were in middle of the war, it's wasn't just a few of them, it was nearly there whole alliance, so that's completely disgraceful. And how many HA fled into Asgard? What about the other alliances they fled into, Asgard isn't the only one...

All I can say to this is that you're flat-out wrong... That isn't what happened.

And finally, proving my point you said

"Have a look through the Asgard list.... Do you see any ex- HA members there? Have a look through the list of Harpoon.... Do you see any ex TRT enemies there? When I look through those lists I see several!"

To me you make it sound like this is the reason you went to war with Asgard for this but you're not going to war with HARPOON for the same reason, only because TRT want's to hold there hands in harmony :p hahahaha!

IMO you completely misunderstood Dragon's point. I think he was trying to show that TRT doesn't start wars simply because some of their enemies join up with another alliance. First, he used the "HA people joined Asgard" example to show that despite their former enemies (HA) joining Asgard, they did not go to war over it... in fact, they even went so far as to help Asgard out for a time! He followed that up with the HARPOON example to show that the exact same thing has happened with us (HARPOON has taken in a fair number of TRTs former enemies over time... and even some of their own members!), and yet we have never gone to war over it... not when we took in Thug Life's active players [someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure TRT was battling with TL], not when we took in a bunch of LoL's players, etc... because these kinds of things happen naturally over time (in ANY game). You should know this by now, seeing as you've been around for a while. You're free to take whatever opinion you like, of course... but "you make it sound like this is the reason you went to war with Asgard" is a very strange interpretation. I don't see how you could logically come to that conclusion at all, lol...

Cheers.

DeletedUser

Well...this has been a nice chat. lol
I currently do not have a lot of time on my hands, to write a long post on the matter, but I will share some views...
James - you want to know the blunt reasoning of why we went to war with Asgard? They had WW islands, and they were planning on using those WW islands for obvious purposes. They were also pretty large (#4) - we didn't like that. And because they were the only alliance in the south with WW isles, we took them out, so that when WW era comes, we could only worry about the north. It's simple strategy/logic mate.
TRT back-stabs their allies? Excuse me, but the only reason TRT was allied to Asgard, was because Gem, back in the THON days, asked us to be. THON is no more, Gem is no more - what is Asgard then, but competition? lol (in my POV)
Now about allies - Scourge & Apoc are indeed allies, and they have been since month 1. And just so you know, because of that, because of our principles of loyalty, we make diplomacy decisions based on their interests too. In fact, the war with Asgard is the only war in which the 2 alliances did not join us in (offensive-wise) and they kept murking IA.

Now, as far as the POON war, that you said you have not seen it - indeed you have not dude. You were a 200 points dude at the time. Our largest players at the time had like 10 cities tops, I believe, but we were hitting each other insanely. When we realized that that war was not really going anywhere, as we were pretty matched, and also saw HA rising unchallenged in the east, we called it a truce, reached a NAP and the HA war started. :)

DeletedUser

Oh, and don't try to say og poor HA, they were alone. lol If you remember, it was us (TRT, about 30 guys at the time, only), THON, your alliance HALF LIFE, Asgard, Scourge (about 20-some guys, I believe?) and Apoc (which for a good period of the war only meant the 4 guys that started it, and then about 15-20 guys) against thr 3 or so GT alliances, FD, TL, HA, Metal Mulisha or whatever, and then Malicious intent, all of whom (except FD if I remember correctly) were near the 50 players limit.

DeletedUser

Oh, and don't try to say og poor HA, they were alone. lol If you remember, it was us (TRT, about 30 guys at the time, only), THON, your alliance HALF LIFE, Asgard, Scourge (about 20-some guys, I believe?) and Apoc (which for a good period of the war only meant the 4 guys that started it, and then about 15-20 guys) against thr 3 or so GT alliances, FD, TL, HA, Metal Mulisha or whatever, and then Malicious intent, all of whom (except FD if I remember correctly) were near the 50 players limit.

iam using this quote cause it goes as much what iam saying since i had a few convos with others ingame about this already among questions from foes : why u fighting us and why u stick to TRT , now i give u the answer to it since me and my alliance mates belong to this coalition its simple we managed to have all alliances back than against our group mergeing into eachother we just didnt vanished got smaller yes but we didnt vanished

the other subject is quit about the backstabing therorie its making me tiered very and i can say that cause my alliance pacted very early even before the open war with HA

u might not like that but belive me if u werent sitting on the table with us than dont talk about it

DeletedUser39004

trt guys, if u really think that u are not playing pathetic game then why u guys need to attack a alliance with ur coalition member at the same time....let play a fair game and make eddesa a memorable event in grepo history

DeletedUser

all i can say at this point is... lol

DeletedUser

Hi. Always fun to see what sort of spiteful hatefilled words come from inferior players and inferior alliances trying to inflate their self worth by bringing others down.
In my time with TRT, they were by far the best lead team, and had the best players on the server. To call such an alliance 'pathetic' is nothing more than sour grapes.
Cant blame an alliance for trying to win a war, and knowing how TRT work, they will show no mercy to their enemies. Long love TRT, one of the greatest alliances to ever play the game.

DeletedUser

Please edit the title in "The most pathetic thread in grepo history"

Why Asgardians are so complaining? You should blame yourself and your new leaders for getting being hit from every side. Politics and diplomacy are big part of the game. Your actions speaks of you more than your words and Asgards didn't seem to had learnt this. I think they made big mistakes and didn't play smart.
Just my two cents.

DeletedUser

It looks like TRT/TRJ/Harpoon/Scourge/Misfits of hades/True fear of hades, all these alliances needed to merge just because all these guys want the WW award on their profile how disgusting (this clearly shows why this thread has been started).