The most pathetic alliance in Grepolis

DeletedUser

It looks like TRT/TRJ/Harpoon/Scourge/Misfits of hades/True fear of hades, all these alliances needed to merge just because all these guys want the WW award on their profile how disgusting (this clearly shows why this thread has been started).
You say this like it we're just a bunch of greedy a-holes who care nothing about the game and just want a "win" in our profile. That isn't the case. Most people hate WW and would rather continue on smashing up other alliances and winning by sheer force instead... but alas, that isn't how the game is "won." Too bad.

DeletedUser39004

You say this like it we're just a bunch of greedy a-holes who care nothing about the game and just want a "win" in our profile. That isn't the case. Most people hate WW and would rather continue on smashing up other alliances and winning by sheer force instead... but alas, that isn't how the game is "won." Too bad.
i think so u dont like to fight....just win like as a coward without a fight

DeletedUser21064

I dont see the fuss. People all have different goals. I personally want nothing to do with WW. It is a waste of time. It is easy enough to halt the progress of the WW's, take a city on the island. The only purpose of WW is the countdown to the end of the world. It has nothing to do with winning the game. This is my last world. If Edessa closes I am done. TRT was a better alliance when the didn't merge with poopstain and his pack of cohorts. The original alliance was filled with great players that always helped out. Its a shame that they have such a crappy leader.

DeletedUser

It looks like TRT/TRJ/Harpoon/Scourge/Misfits of hades/True fear of hades, all these alliances needed to merge just because all these guys want the WW award on their profile how disgusting (this clearly shows why this thread has been started).
I dont have to explain myself or my alliance but u see one of Scourge player getting the award for ww not that we didnt have the chance to get it but we denied to get it to stay who we are . we are proud on what we have done and the group we choose to be in and we didnt merge

DeletedUser39004

coward

If you think HARPOON didn't fight its way to the top, then you don't know enough about us to even comment.

i think so divided eye u got ur answer in the phi.....how coward harpoon are
best luck in future in any world....and be ready to fight for glory not for crown

DeletedUser

i think so divided eye u got ur answer in the phi.....how coward harpoon are
best luck in future in any world....and be ready to fight for glory not for crown
That world has nothing to do with Edessa... and I hit VM early on, so I wasn't even around when things went downhill. Whether you like it or not, HARPOON did fight its way to the top in Edessa, and stayed there. You're just upset because you lost... I know how much work my team put in, how much work I myself put in... and you clearly haven't a clue. Talk all you want.. the facts are there. Get over it.

DeletedUser39004

That world has nothing to do with Edessa... and I hit VM early on, so I wasn't even around when things went downhill. Whether you like it or not, HARPOON did fight its way to the top in Edessa, and stayed there. You're just upset because you lost... I know how much work my team put in, how much work I myself put in... and you clearly haven't a clue. Talk all you want.. the facts are there. Get over it.

no my friend u presented fact clearly the world hasnt any relation with each other...i just want to say how u guys activate vm at same time and run away when attack sign blow up...ha ha

2nd thing congrates on ur winning but all credits goes to poopstan and his dirty politics but he managed well......i really determine him
i think this coversation was over long ago when u won the crown without fight but facts r facts u run away from fight

DeletedUser

Not true! We took a bunch of them. ;)

Will even though is dust in the wind come back on something. Not TRT or THON alone took on HA in the beginning Asgard did, true at the time we were a few weeks and lot of gold weaker as that Asgard was no premade, I tought many how to play the game, But not thon or TRT alone would won either just you guys weren't in the fight you lunged in from behind and is how we then beat HA. Don't distort cause so many more you guys didn't take to comparisin with us, only players you did as always. Won't mention tried all could to prevent one coming to us. Greed says a lot. Poond you took Tl you took nothing, I asked a op favor from shaun to tackle anthonysham
and Asgard finished TL for the rest. IO our first supposed to trust ally, that tried to screw us over every chance they got and put def in our internals just for some bp and all that kind of was toejam for 2 weeks till TRT thought can't stall no more have to take them in now before we have none left, cause we obliterated IO, last week everyday was 1 or 2 that just quit. see you poons and Trt were brownnosing from the start with your fake so called no there is no agreement. From the start were gonna try to act seperate and ww comes join forces with all other minions you had sticking. You fought the alliances together you couldn't alone and it took half a server to get Asgard down, I say victory is Asgards because not poons nor trt would stand a snots chance facing us alone and you chickens knew that. Personally could at the time taken your top 5 in either alliance on myself, and that said had a bunch in mine could do just the same. Not for nothing had to seize the moment when was there and occupie azra with IA so they might not fight with us. You guys were weak trt would have taken apart with the IO refugees. But you guys won with PnP nothing else is a less honorable victory.

But could be worse could be me lying to myself in how good I am actually not. Hey think fero and me just fighting all you guys and kicking more then recieving said it all later on. By myself probably took more city's from TRT then most alliances ever had, but did that with great honor don't need no thanks, but at least you got some reality check, and otherwise the best of the best you guys had in Eubea getting tossed around like lil kids said it too. Again me and fero didn't even break a sweat you guys were howling on the forum like a bunch of baby's, hahaha. One on one most you tasted the pain I could bring you otherwise you wouldn't need all your buddies to help you now would you?

DeletedUser

I dont see the fuss. People all have different goals. I personally want nothing to do with WW. It is a waste of time. It is easy enough to halt the progress of the WW's, take a city on the island. The only purpose of WW is the countdown to the end of the world. It has nothing to do with winning the game. This is my last world. If Edessa closes I am done. TRT was a better alliance when the didn't merge with poopstain and his pack of cohorts. The original alliance was filled with great players that always helped out. Its a shame that they have such a crappy leader.

True words there hades, poops name says it all broad shoulders when standing behind the safty of broader ones, well never saw you do more then migrate away from my area poops, flapping your lips ain't fighting, your a backstabber and can only resort to betrayl because otherwise you know like we all seen you can't even win fighting your own pants in the morning to run. TRT had real players before you and that so called master strategists took it over, kissing and choosing safty by numbers doesn't make you a man makes you a lemming. You slimed, lied, cheated and brownnosed your way to a crown. kinda pathetic but at least you chose the good name to go by that's probably your only success