the most SCARY players in tau

DeletedUser

as of yet i still have to find someone i can call scary in this world ;)
must be coz i left early :cool:

there were still some pretty top players last i saw, but i guess nobody really wants to big up their enemies for being beasts...

DeletedUser

Meh!

Fear me! I am the scariest player in Tau!!! :p Just Kidding, but I know two guys one is really nice, but he builds quick. He is Alexish and doesn't use the gold coins, but is ownsome! Also PatriarkAnarki he is in my alliance and has conquered about 2 cities and he has only played for 3 weeks now. Con gratulate me! My first conquest is on the way and I was wondering if I should name it something like "RIP (Players Name)" or go with my current layout for naming them after the Zodiacs. (D) :cool:

DeletedUser

your defiantly not scary,

oo cant wait for this bp, and really been waiting on some of your cities as well :).

DeletedUser

your defiantly not scary,

oo cant wait for this bp, and really been waiting on some of your cities as well :).

If I remember correctly you were also talking trash when you thought you would take my city. The result being me sniping it and taking your that very same day. On top of the second i took from you, I think thats 2-0 me. How many cities did I take from your alliance single handed while sniping everything ever sent at me, my mates around me, and even saving other enemies cities just because of my grudge with all you southern kryps. Sorry pal, your far to weak a player to interest me back into tau. Over 150+ cities conquered in less then 1 year with 0 lost. What do your career stats look like?

DeletedUser

I would invite you to settle any scores you feel you may have with me in psi, but I hear the whole lot of ya are getting rimmed as we speak. Perhaps your mouth has got you into trouble there too? Remember, the noisy duck gets cooked first ;)

DeletedUser

if you would've stuck around longer you would have defiantly got that first lost ;).

as far as psi, I dont play any world but tau so that has nothing to do with me ><

And about 80% of the cs's or more you stopped and the cs that was close on me, your premiums was the deciding factor, and I didnt have any of them at the time, if you came back it would defiantly be a different story lol.

DeletedUser20549

Go to the GFX forums and pick a shop, ask for what you want and you'll get one...

DeletedUser

[noparse]>:D[/noparse]

loving the daley vs marnuke forum battle :D

i'm sure i don't even need to mention how lopsided a contest that would be in a 1-on-1 situation though (maybe even a 5-on-1 or 10-on-1?), there's only 1 clear winner in my books ;)

DeletedUser

Well, taking a little Bias into account, (Mine with Marnuke) I still have to say Daley. (So you get the Jist)