the most SCARY players in tau

DeletedUser20549

So when is this going down?! I want so see some pnp's about whos owning who, this forums needs life!

DeletedUser

Tempting as it sounds with each city I take in PSI my interest in TAU wanes, and with barely any friends left there it wouldnt be much fun. Its too bad your alliance got rimmed so early marnuke, im really starting to take a liking to revolt. You can attack without 1st checking the claims! What beats that? (SW)

DeletedUser

yes, im sure my alliance did get rimmed early....considering i never had an alliance...or a unit...or a city...on psi for the second time now im not exactly sure how me or my alliance could get rimmed there....

On another note, at least come out of vacation so we can take your cities then, gets old waiting on vm to run out :p

DeletedUser20549

yes, im sure my alliance did get rimmed early....considering i never had an alliance...or a unit...or a city...on psi for the second time now im not exactly sure how me or my alliance could get rimmed there....

On another note, at least come out of vacation so we can take your cities then, gets old waiting on vm to run out :p

What Daley is talking about I think is that there is an alliance in Psi named Krypteia in OC-34, he must thought you are in it.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en23/alliance/2141

Or maybe the Sausage Smugglers, they did get Rimmed and where full of guys from Kyrpteia in Tau

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en23/alliance/181

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My apologies, I assumed you were with the rest of your friends in Sausage Smugglers in Psi also.

DeletedUser

Oh and by the way - your comment about my premiums being the difference in me taking your cities couldn't be further from the truth. Premiums work just like the tower does, if you dont have premium then im not getting any bonus while defending my conquest. So the only advange would be all of your alliances buffs and their attacks (since i cant spell incoming on a conquest) and any premiums they may have. So it was I not you that was at the disadvantage. Not to mention i'd be doing it 1 vs 5 or 2 vs 10. Sorry to burst your bubble :p

DeletedUser20549

Oh and by the way - your comment about my premiums being the difference in me taking your cities couldn't be further from the truth. Premiums work just like the tower does, if you dont have premium then im not getting any bonus while defending my conquest. So the only advange would be all of your alliances buffs and their attacks (since i cant spell incoming on a conquest) and any premiums they may have. So it was I not you that was at the disadvantage. Not to mention i'd be doing it 1 vs 5 or 2 vs 10. Sorry to burst your bubble :p

So what your saying is the premy bonus only works on players that have premy themselves, like if I attack a player that doesn't have the captain and I do my bonus from the premy will not kick in? Only if I go after a player who does have it.

DeletedUser

did not burst my bubble...you was getting the premi bonus...I was running the simulator from attacks on the first one which is why i didn't bother the second, and the ones of you stopping my cs's it affected to. As well, khyeo, spartan, and panda always helped you, you was never alone on any of it, except one of the ones i just let you have as there was no point in fighting it, but meh.

DeletedUser

What I'm saying is whatever city your conquesting would technically be defending that player while your defending your CS under siege, so if that player has captain and commander while you defend your CS your getting his bonuses. If they don't have them, then your not getting the bonus.

DeletedUser

that would make sense in a way, but it has always seems to me when your cs is in a city its like represeting your city for that area., as if you have ram and phalanx in the city the cs is from, while you conquesting you get the bonus. thats how it has seem to me for multiple simulators that that is how its done.. though i could be wrong.

DeletedUser20549

did not burst my bubble...you was getting the premi bonus...I was running the simulator from attacks on the first one which is why i didn't bother the second, and the ones of you stopping my cs's it affected to. As well, khyeo, spartan, and panda always helped you, you was never alone on any of it, except one of the ones i just let you have as there was no point in fighting it, but meh.

I say you guys stop this little debate in the forums and proof whos rite ingame :pro:

DeletedUser

MWF first massive respect for being the most active in Forums this month but i'd be intrested to hear the outcome of the debate i thought it was origin city that counted apart from tower bonus and wall but i'm use to being wrong let the debate rage ;):):):):):):):):):):):):)

DeletedUser

Nah, I prefer it here, Or maybe a argument in both?
Either way, Daley, Come back :D

DeletedUser

just to clear it up for everybody:

the tower/wall/tech from the defending city applies
the premium from he defending player applies

DeletedUser20764

Raizzo is freaking.. and thats beinfg in kryptonites.... :supermad: