The New Spartan MRA is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugosi

Strategos
No, not This is Sparta ;) they have been replaced by the incredible Spartan kings. There led by dustinwlyle and over the last 3 months of contacting him I swear he's gone from 3000 to 3183 or maybe a week goes very slowly for me. Post your views on this reasonably new alliance. Other information on them is they're on the second page of rankings with 331 members. They also have an academy alliance with 60 members and 60k points.

DeletedUser8362

i only have one thing to say about them...

why the heak did spiritless leave PoC, for those guys -_-

DeletedUser4660

wouldn't you like to know , if anyone picks on them l will come in with my white horse , mahahahahahah

DeletedUser8362

i'm not going to pick on you... you are 2 times my size :rolleyes:

just wondering... why?

DeletedUser4660

nar just had a look into their alliance , the leader is a conrol freak and the alliance is spred all over the map ,

me being me l gave them some advice and he deleted my thread :eek:

now l have declared war on them :p

so if you would like to get into my good books please attack them and say spiritless send his love ;)

DeletedUser

Because he wants to? And why is JTin46 talking anything about size or another Spartan MRA since he was the one talking about how he was bringing it back to glory not so long ago....and then ended up in .............phenomen

DeletedUser

Dustin Wlyle has managed to offend alot of people, back when i had 5 cities he said i didn't know how to play the game, and invited me into his alliance Spartan Kings. He had 700 points at that time. Then he attacked a phalanx member, and we attacked back. He sent many many messages begging to be friends with us. Apparently he then declared war on us. His second leader Don Deal asked to join Phalanx more than once.

Pallas27Athene left because of Dustinwlyle....i seriously don't see how he managed to recruit so many people. His Diplomatic skills leave much to be desired. I mean, threatning war against Phalanx, when his alliance's combined points were less than just my points at the time he declared. He also didn't send any attacks. That war sucked.

Lugosi

Strategos
Because he wants to? And why is JTin46 talking anything about size or another Spartan MRA since he was the one talking about how he was bringing it back to glory not so long ago....and then ended up in .............phenomen

I'm talking about a spartan MRA because I know how many of you people like insulting them so I thought I'd bring the Spartan haters some free material to insult and make jokes of. I wasn't bringing back a Spartan MRA, I was bringing back Spartan SRA. This is Sparta only has 148 members which last time I checked wasn't worthy of a MRA.
I feel I can serve This is Sparta better if I'm not actually there as one I have some vulnerable city in ocean 35 which I need to build upon fast, two I've got bored of leading alliances and I don't have enough time to do that as I have GCSE exams and three being in a better alliance is just more satisfying to be part of.

DeletedUser

I'm talking about a spartan MRA because I know how many of you people like insulting them so I thought I'd bring the Spartan haters some free material to insult and make jokes of. I wasn't bringing back a Spartan MRA, I was bringing back Spartan SRA. This is Sparta only has 148 members which last time I checked wasn't worthy of a MRA.
I feel I can serve This is Sparta better if I'm not actually there as one I have some vulnerable city in ocean 35 which I need to build upon fast, two I've got bored of leading alliances and I don't have enough time to do that as I have GCSE exams and three being in a better alliance is just more satisfying to be part of.

Actually the new rule for mra is 120

DeletedUser1405

Hows about this, the new way to call a large alliance is just that, a large alliance, the term MRA is so childish.

DeletedUser8362

Actually the new rule for mra is 120

imo a mra is a alliance that has 300+ members, gives everyone invitation rights and has an average of below 25k

anything else is either a large alliance or normal. By that discription above, phenomen which is 100% not an mra is 11 players away from being an MRA!!!!!! I agree with mike62, this is getting childish (coming from a 13yr old :rolleyes:). to call an alliance a MRA at 120 members is most alliances in the game. 120 members is a normal size alliance :pro:

DeletedUser

You see mango...

Alliances with 120+ members before BP ends = MRA

Rappy's just a nub.

DeletedUser8362

ok 120 members before bp ends yes that is an mra... But in a world like beta which has been going on for a year 120 is NOT an mra.

Lugosi

Strategos
You see mango...

Alliances with 120+ members before BP ends = MRA

Rappy's just a nub.

nah, it's probably coz raptok doesn't like me, this counts as bullying and it's anti-bullying week :¬0

meanwhile dustinwlyle now has two cities boosting his alliance points by 1000 points but I'm not sure whether he colonised or conquered some 600 pointer

DeletedUser

Why does it matter? You aren't in a position to talk about anyone seeing as he now has more cities than you....

So stop trying to "bully" him. =P Spend less time talking about "Sparta" and more time raising that aBP and then you could trash players/ alliances.

DeletedUser

imo a mra is a alliance that has 300+ members, gives everyone invitation rights and has an average of below 25k

anything else is either a large alliance or normal. By that discription above, phenomen which is 100% not an mra is 11 players away from being an MRA!!!!!! I agree with mike62, this is getting childish (coming from a 13yr old :rolleyes:). to call an alliance a MRA at 120 members is most alliances in the game. 120 members is a normal size alliance :pro:

Not 300, 150

DeletedUser

Raptok, did you read the IMO at the start of his comment?

Going back to the topic, I am very Tempted to put Spartan Kings aside and just declare on Dustinwlyle. His mails are like the promotional text from burger king. They come at the most annoying times and are pretty useless in both wording and content.
After talking with DonDeal (their seconder) they don't have many players who attack...DonDeal himself has never attacked anybody. May as well attack those you know will fight back right?

Status
Not open for further replies.