The New Spartan MRA is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

oi, I'm 14 years old :D if any of them have a decent city near me I may have to go against my old pact with them mwahahaha

LOL @ Mat! You stepped into that one
Seems like we're doing a good job at eliminating these Spartan (K)ings from our ocean. One by one. Support is incoming from +100 hours away so they're landing after the CS has gone through.

lOvE iT!

DeletedUser6950

dustin declared war on us (The Forgotten Legion), if you can call it that. Took 14 of their cities and then he leaves the alliance. Brilliant.

DeletedUser

Dustin Left the alliance? LOL

I'll never leave! im founder alliance and will get you!

*Sigh* Just another mail from Dustin from when he declared on Phalanx...it never lasts.

DeletedUser

Same here.
Declared "war" on the Bellerophon Angels (or we asked for it depending who you listen to), we took 8 of their cities and now I see he is in the Trojan Horsemen without ever actually ever doing anything against us

Wonder if he'll be given a position of power so he can p-off some more alliances :p

Well with Dustin out of the Spartans, our little tiff with them comes to an end, how sad :(
I would love if TheGeek would post here because I think he's still in the thick of things...

Lugosi

Strategos
oh:( this is terrible news now we can talk about trojan horseman they send invites and mail to people who already have an alliance :p

DeletedUser6950

It just gets better, Spartan kings and Trojan Horse have now disbanded. Can't wait to see what ol dust gets up to next.

DeletedUser

Trojan Horsemen just renamed themselves. They still have 544 members.

DeletedUser6950

Duh! T&A, I see them now, 545 players average 3400 points.

DeletedUser

Lol. I'm thinking this is a new recruits alliance for the main TeA, annoying that they have the same initials..

DeletedUser13917

It looks like they merged into another weak alliance that takes everyone. To be honest, I've attacked quite a few Trojan Horsies in the past for BPs and resources, but they've never seemed to care.

We'll see how this goes. Maybe with the name change they developed internal communication.

DeletedUser

i doubt it
with 550+ members it can get pretty confusing with everyone on the forums at once

Lugosi

Strategos
ziui9y.jpg

There we go, I think that will go well in there alliance profile

DeletedUser

The Trojan Horseman had 504 members before they changed there name then after they changed there name they now got 70 more members

DeletedUser

Lmao! that argos outside looked a mess didnt anyone else think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.