The New Spartan MRA is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey

Hey guys, definitely agree that we have too many members, we're working on it. We have a strong core, just lots of unnecessary extensions that we're trying to eliminate.

If you have any questions about us or would like to tell me anything, PM me and I will get back to you, thanks.

Jet

DeletedUser

Strength in Numbers!!!

Bahaha no, we're trying to reduce the amount of people that we recruit and will be raising our point limit soon, it's a work in progress, like I said.

Jet

DeletedUser

Hardly, Phalanx Recruitment is closed and we keep our members active. If they are not active they are booted.

Also, we are over 300 members less than TeArgos.

DeletedUser

Congratulations. You have much less members than an alliance used to recruit.

Phalanx Recruitment is closed
Ummm.. Let's look at Phalanx's alliance changes for the last week alone:
pwnedt.jpg

Oh boy. This looks VERY closed to me. In the last week you have had more the half the alliance changes ML has had since we reformed 5 months ago (to put it in perspective).

So let's see, you have many members, and you keep recruiting (even if you claim recruitment is closed). Yep, seems I am right to call you out as a hypocrite in that post.

DeletedUser

No more invites have been sent out. Those who join now had invites from last week.

The 'left' are booted.

TeArgos are still sending out invites. We are not.

DeletedUser

Yes. They are a recruitment alliance. How can you expect a recruitment alliance not to recruit?

Well you sure sent out a tonne of invites for one week.

And did you just admit that last week you were just the same as them?

DeletedUser

I tried to open Diplomacy with Phalanx but their Listed Diplomat just ignored me. I wrote a pretty detailed proposition and I don't know if that was just disrespect or laziness but he should at least have had the courtesy to respond, even if it was with a quick "No, we're not interested."

I know, there's not even a chance of denying that we are a recruiting alliance, but like I've said, we are really trying to change that.

Jet

DeletedUser

Okay, he must have thought it so far beneath him that he wouldn't even tell anyone about it. It was a pretty long message, I wanted to give the impression that I was serious about the offer.

Jet

DeletedUser

We probably wouldn't pact you, just because we have already made our allies.

DeletedUser

This thread has been dead for a few weeks... Why did you feel the need to revive it just to say "lol :p"

Status
Not open for further replies.