The Noobs of Grepolis

• Thread starter DeletedUser16098
  • Start date

DeletedUser16098

Ok, so I am imagining that only players who actually 'play' the game properly even look at these forums, so i'm not insulting anyone. I know for a stone cold fact that comedy gold comes through peoples mailboxes on a daily basis, and I think that there needs to be a place to put it.

So, this thread is for just that. Ditching down the stupid messages sent from morons for our amusement, kinda like laughing at a crappy kids drawing that's on the frisge in your friends house, except without the guilt. SO, i'll start... this is a message from the alliance 'Death to all' who made the topic of their mail simply 'Me' and this what they said:

NOOB SAID:Good afternoon my friend

I am the founder of Death To Allwe are a strong growing alliance and was wondering if you would join us? will you join my alliance, I have some very experience players with me to help me lead and we are trying to get experienced players to join what do you say? Will you join us?
END OF NOOB MESSAGE!

I did not dignify this message with an answer. So I shall give you my response here.

Ok, so, first of all, i'm not your friend. Secondly, have you ever heard of the comma? no? how about the full stop? no? ok, well how many times do you need to ask me to join? Four? seriously, in less that three lines you ask me if I will join four times! Christ.

Give me more people! I want to be laughing until dawn!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's roll with 'noobs', please. :p

Other than that, gimmeh some juicy banter!

DeletedUser16098

Is the format any better? I am slightly confused as to what you mean...

DeletedUser

Speaking on the line of noobs, what is with all the guest accounts? That is multiaccounting on steroids. I have never came across something like this in Grepo. Can anyone enlighten a fellow noob?

DeletedUser

Mostly, that will be people who see Grepolis on the app store without having played the browser version and, for whatever reason, disliked it. They're also pretty easy to make by accident, as if you tap 'Play' instead of 'Log In' it creates a guest account automatically. :)

DeletedUser16098

I mean do it like this...

Noob said:

Blah blah JOIN ME

I replied:

NO NOOB thou must'd die

ok, is it better now? or do I have to get all caps on you and say something like "I WILL BURN YOUR CITY WHEN BP ENDS!!!!"

DeletedUser

frankly i need glasses

I swear to god I thought the title was "The Boobs of Grepolis" and of course clicked immediately

DeletedUser

grepolis sends me messages saying i have been invited to an alliance, why would someone invite me?

DeletedUser340

Am I the only one who ticks 'block alliance invites' for the whole of bp automatically? :S

DeletedUser

The worst noobs are the noobs who are always talking about noobs... you noobs ;)

DeletedUser43011

Am I the only one who ticks 'block alliance invites' for the whole of bp automatically? :S

Nope, that would be both of us. It took 4 invites before I spat my dummy out and did it but all the same I'm on your wavelength.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mostly, that will be people who see Grepolis on the app store without having played the browser version and, for whatever reason, disliked it. They're also pretty easy to make by accident, as if you tap 'Play' instead of 'Log In' it creates a guest account automatically. :)

Question answered. Thank you.

DeletedUser16098

how could you do such a thing?!?! this is the whole fun of beginning a world, people inviting you and sending you hilarious messages x