The Peace of Virus

DeletedUser

Alo,

Many players have wonder about Virus' uncontrollable infection of O55. Is there a cure? Is there a Vaccination? What can be done?

Unfortunately nothing, Virus' infectious nature is a means of bringing peace. As the Roman's conquered the ancient world, Virus is conquering O55. The Roman's did so as a means to end war, and bring order and stability to the Mediterranean sea - Virus is doing the same to O55. Since Virus has established unprecedented power within the borders of O55, it's citizens have come to know peace and prosperity unknown to any other ocean as there are no great wars which afflict its people.

Many players whom understand our Righteous goal have gladly subject themselves to infection knowing that it is for the greater good of the ocean. Other players run, and they run like Forest Gump as they keep running past the ends of the world knowing that once you cross Virus, not even hell can protect them.

Forrest_Gump_running_alabama_jenny.jpg

This is the Peace of Virus. We conquer O55 out of love, so that all its inhabitants and their children may live in an Ocean without war and all its brutal carnage. To all those in O55, gently lay down your arms and embrace infection. Know that your cities will be in good hands, and your citizens will be happy.

peaceofvirus.png

May your infection be swift and painless,
- Not2Sane

DeletedUser

infection was painless and leaves you feeling tranquil.
all must embrace this feeling of wonder and move on with spreading the virus to others.

DeletedUser19318

Problem with peace is that it's insular... and the Romans found out a bit late that unfortunately there were hordes of barbarians on the borders who thought peace was kinda gay.. and rape and pillage was more interesting.
And when you have an enclave everyone else wants to find out what the hell is really happening inside it.. Weapons of mass destruction?? viral weapons?? (this is a strong rumor) maybe even illicit relationships between parents and children.. this is also a strong rumor, the product of these relationships are often not sane.. now who did this post above?

DeletedUser

Problem with peace is that it's insular... and the Romans found out a bit late that unfortunately there were hordes of barbarians on the borders who thought peace was kinda gay.. and rape and pillage was more interesting.
And when you have an enclave everyone else wants to find out what the hell is really happening inside it.. Weapons of mass destruction?? viral weapons?? (this is a strong rumor) maybe even illicit relationships between parents and children.. this is also a strong rumor, the product of these relationships are often not sane.. now who did this post above?

that was the funniest thing i've read all day
+ rep

DeletedUser

ha ha K Man i know exactly who is what and where is when nothing confusing about me.
weapons of mass destruction? no but your envoys are more than welcome to come check my cities. nowt here be ma dug and me :p

DeletedUser7213

ha ha K Man i know exactly who is what and where is when nothing confusing about me.
weapons of mass destruction? no but your envoys are more than welcome to come check my cities. nowt here be ma dug and me :p

I think blah is laughing at the spontaneous Rhobustion Hoh will one day feel.:eek:

DeletedUser

I think blah is laughing at the spontaneous Rhobustion Hoh will one day feel.:eek:

things are likely to get fun for me. and i meant no offense to virus i just found it funny how kronnoss turned thing on you

DeletedUser7213

things are likely to get fun for me. and i meant no offense to virus i just found it funny how kronnoss turned thing on you

He turned what thing on me? I took no offense.:p

We're cultured folk. Not all peace lovers. Meh Peace is boring, right.

DeletedUser16292

Forest Gump was a beast, if anything you should have compared yourselves to Forest Gump...then I would have respected you;)

DeletedUser20492

Just to see if anyone pays attention:

We all know that the plague was a rather elite virus, right? In fact the most elite of viruses in its time.....

DeletedUser

He turned what thing on me? I took no offense.:p

We're cultured folk. Not all peace lovers. Meh Peace is boring, right.

by you i meant virus, as he turned the positive roman comparison into a negative one. just making sure. i'd rather not have something i say on these forums backfire on me in game. just makes more work for me

DeletedUser13255

Kron, you are a freak. +rep
[* the #2 description according to urban dictionary, not #1 :p]

Not2Sane, I think your premise is very inventive. Just needs a few more pictures and I didn't get the Forest Gump one really. good job.

DeletedUser

Even a Virus can get Evicted with a cure. Didn't Forest Gump win in the end too, got the girl and everything. She was even infected with the HIV virus. ;p

DeletedUser

Just to see if anyone pays attention:

We all know that the plague was a rather elite virus, right? In fact the most elite of viruses in its time.....

Actually the plague was not a virus. It was an infection caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, which lived in the stomachs of fleas. So if you are by chance saying that your alliance is elite as the plague was.. I'll take some antibiotics and be fine :)

DeletedUser

Even a Virus can get Evicted with a cure. Didn't Forest Gump win in the end too, got the girl and everything. She was even infected with the HIV virus. ;p
yeah but then she died as did his mom shame like but once infected one way or another it stays infected.
and woo hoo another history lesson from Adam. just incase none of us were aware of what the BP was or the fact if killed off over 45 mill but not as bad as the spanish flu epidemic of 1919 which killed over 100 million another virus.
tablets may cure some but others will fall ill and lose the fight.

DeletedUser

And more evidence that Adam's school wasn't very good. Once again Bubonic Plague is NOT a virus. Sure it killed 45 million people, in Europe! But at the same time there were outbreaks of it across Asia. It killed 75 million people at minimum.

Based on the worlds population it had much more devastating results than the Spanish Flu.

Just thought I'd make sure people knew the facts ;)

DeletedUser16292

honestly Virus' arent that impressive anymore, mankinds understanding and grasp of nanotechnology grows with each passing day. We already know how to kill Virus' we just dont have a means small enough to deliver it so once we get the delivery system down we will pretty much have cured everything...ever. Seriously folks subscribe to national geographic theirs some cool stuff in there.

DeletedUser

This is interesting, will we see a war between virus and EN soon?

It'll also be very interesting to see how the newly formed RB-TD alliance will handle a war between virus and EN. I told everyone from the very start of this world, virus were the wild card that would swing the game in favor of the two super powers, them being RB and EN. I see everyone from EN taking down about virus and i think its a little pre-mature, its very hard to break down a solid alliance, you win wars not by how many cities you conquer, but by keeping your players active. I think EN will run into the same troubles that RB did when we declared on temporal distortion. On paper it should be a cake walk, your bigger and stronger, but thats only half the story. It's a lot easier to defend then to attack, and with alliances like virus who have all there power centralized into one ocean, it will be very hard to move them out. EN may be double or triple ( i don't know anymore ) the size of virus, but only a percentage of that player base is within range to strike at virus. You guys at EN may run into some issues down the road if you do plan on taking on virus.

You do however have raiders, and from what i heard around the town, he's got a few tricks up his sleeve. Anyways enough rambling, good luck to both sides, i have friends in both alliances and will watch the fireworks closely, that is if they happen ever