The Peace of Virus

DeletedUser

And more evidence that Adam's school wasn't very good. Once again Bubonic Plague is NOT a virus. Sure it killed 45 million people, in Europe! But at the same time there were outbreaks of it across Asia. It killed 75 million people at minimum.

Based on the worlds population it had much more devastating results than the Spanish Flu.

Just thought I'd make sure people knew the facts ;)
stop reading wiki raiders/deadly /adam whoever maybe even batman you may even be hong kong fuey for all i know. naw you cant be HKF he was ace :p
and FYI virus's mutate and come along as new improved virus making man work harder to combat it. man will never elimanate virus's totally as they'll always be one step in front of him.

DeletedUser16292

stop reading wiki raiders/deadly /adam whoever maybe even batman you may even be hong kong fuey for all i know. naw you cant be HKF he was ace :p
and FYI virus's mutate and come along as new improved virus making man work harder to combat it. man will never elimanate virus's totally as they'll always be one step in front of him.

Actually we will, once we have advanced our nanotechnology enough it will be a cake walk.

DeletedUser

yeah and i suppose you'll tell me man has walked on the moon next. LOL
don't believe everything you read.
i mean people in here say DT is funny???
man will always be playing catch up with nature something we'll never fully understand. again a bit like DT. not that i'd want to right enough.
the sooner man realises that were here for a short time only like everything before us has then the sooner we can enjoy it.
Virus's are here to stay :D

DeletedUser

If viruses are forever going to mutate and destroy everyone aren't they going to kill you too? Or are you immune to such things

DeletedUser340

honestly Virus' arent that impressive anymore, mankinds understanding and grasp of nanotechnology grows with each passing day. We already know how to kill Virus' we just dont have a means small enough to deliver it so once we get the delivery system down we will pretty much have cured everything...ever. Seriously folks subscribe to national geographic theirs some cool stuff in there.

But with advances in medicine comes advances in virus's, in the end they will get to the point of wiping humanity out before we have time to find a cure. Just a bit of grim truth for you guys :']

DeletedUser20429

I think once we find a way to download our personalities into a hologram projector we will be basically immortal our bodies may die but our academic side lives on so we are about 8+ decades away from that

DeletedUser

You mean like that Bruce Willis movie? When/if that happens I hope I am dead. You would basically lose the human aspect of life.

DeletedUser340

I think once we find a way to download our personalities into a hologram projector we will be basically immortal our bodies may die but our academic side lives on so we are about 8+ decades away from that

But you would still be dead, an image of you would exist; but you yourself would be dead. So what's the point, Human programming would never be advanced enough to give it a human personality, and like I stated above, you would still be dead.

DeletedUser20429

true but look at the academic side of things if our brain lived on yes we would be dead but our brain would survive example if einstein were still here today in a hologram we would have the worlds smartest guy telling us stuff none of us understand get it?

DeletedUser7213

true but look at the academic side of things if our brain lived on yes we would be dead but our brain would survive example if einstein were still here today in a hologram we would have the worlds smartest guy telling us stuff none of us understand get it?

Even the world's smartest guy makes mistakes :p