Pnp The Riots Way of Doing Things

DeletedUser30490

Might be a bit rusty being some time....

O64 which was a peaceful ocean is now in a bit of chaos.Why?Cause Northern riots have their own way of dealing with things.Such as forgetting how long it lasts before the refugee policy ends,threatening their NAP's not to go to war with them and also trying to recruit enemy members.

There are 2 ways to handling different situation;

1.You either do it the RIGHT way or,
2.You do it the RIOT way

1st one is fairly simple.You discuss with the other alliances founders the matters and resolve them peacefully.
The 2nd way.well only "Northern Riots" would follow this.

Lets start off with the refugee.

So us Epic-ians decided to recruit a player one day.We didn't know he was a refugee but a good player so we took him on board.
gO0HpJZ.png

This player was with us for almost 2 weeks when we get a message from Riots "GLORIOUS" *Cough* leader claiming he's a refugee.After almost 2 weeks.
b3cSECE.png

So our epic leader agreed to let them have him,BUT did not give the go.But Riots being,Riots decided to mail the players telling him that he will be booted soon so to give up.But the council decided to help our member out.The player left us but we were able to convince him and get him on board again.

Ivericcus on 2014-09-11 at 00:50 said:
Ruardt started out in the wrong ocean, far from his real allies. He was unwilling to join anyone at first and stated that he was bringing his own team here, into our waters. He was VERY arrogant.
As a former mod I have ways of finding things out, so I checked him out and found that he posed a threat to our brotherhood, Riots/Epic.
When we proceeded to attack him in an OP, he joined you guys. I advised Tfx of the problem and he agreed to boot him. My team was at the time resetting from taking many cities from Macedonian Emp. So it took us a couple days to get going. When we reminded Tfx to boot him, I guess he had become attached to the scoundrel.
We can't change perspective on an intruder just because he improves our point rating. Ruardt was STILL a plant for another alliance.

Anyway, he quit you guys when I started the OP, as I HAD TO.
Then he rejoined, making hi TWICE A REFUGEE.
When I didn't give up, he restarted.

He was never going to be loyal to any of us in o64. And he did manage to hurt our Pact severely. I am extremely disappointed that Epic took the side of ONE saboteur over their brother alliance. We had good long term plans to work together. This included my friends from past worlds at OV.

As a result of all the flip flopping I deleted the shared Tab, and may soon reduce the PACT to a NAP. That depends on what Tfx tells me when he returns as he said he needed time.

tfxheribert0 is a good guy, I have come to trust him, but it seems he was under a lot of pressure by people that have no long term perspective. A war with Riots would certainly open the gates to outsiders.

I'm sure Tfx and I will work this out.
About the above bold line,would someone from the in-game moderation team like to make a comment?

Now after this Riots decided to put his cities under siege.Failed miserably with all except 1.
Sadly these reports cannot be published as they were deleted when he ghosted.Anyways NR landed a CS in one of his cities and stacked over 400+birs if i remember correct.We not wanting to back down because he is a epic members decided to break the siege.And successfully did so.Sadly later he decided to ghost.

This is what a Riot member had to say about the way THEY dealt with things.

Neb ramose on 2014-09-11 at 01:11
I went to sleep last night and told everyone to stop the attacks as it was obviously that the players from EPIC were on his side. When I wake up I have a message from our "leader" to not stop the attacks. I told him before the attacks that this was wrong, a refugee is when you are attacking the player and he then joins an alliance. A player is not a refugee when you plan an op on a guy but it takes more than a week to occur.

I apologised to Ruardt told him he was a good player and we should be happy that he was with our allies.

Anyway it is over. If it happens again I think I will join a different alliance.

So after this the 2 alliances dropped the pact to a NAP.All because riots thought they could try pushing us around and get what they wanted.

Next just a few days ago,we receive a mail from a member of riots.Possibly threatening us to stick with the pact

Good day,

I have not heard from all the council. But so far the concensus is that we would rather go back to the pre Ruardt days. The initial path of having two large alliances in league against the top three is the way to go. On our side Evolution is irrelvant because NR are so far a way a war as such can never be played out. I will be speaking to their leadership soon anyway. I think Iver made a good job of upsetting them as well otherwise we really should have nothing to do with them. I and some of our top players are on the front line of RUSE - assuming war breaks out. If we do not hold the front line then there is nothing stopping them taking NR, EPIC and who ever else they want to take.

So assuming your alliance feels the same I propose we PACT once again witht he following conditions.

1. At this point there is probably no need to have join forums unless that is something you desire?
2. We bring back joint reservations.
3. We set a time limit on the PACT - either 1 month or 3 months. To give each alliance a chance to consider their long term plans. At this point of the game things can change quickly as oceans are still being fought over.
4. I recommend I be the spokesperson for my alliance.
5. The 48 hour refugee stands - no if's or but's. From the time the player is taken into the opposition's then the attacker must show evidence of attcking the victim 12 hours before being taken in and they have 48 hours from the date of joining to attack the victim with a CS.
6. The agreement can be cancelled but with a 72 hour notification.
7. No pinching of each others players without mutual consent.

Finally there should be a point 8 but I will leave that to you. Point 8 should be the other alliance will come to assistance of the other in case of attack from other alliances if requested. But if you are worried about RUSE attacking us you may not want to assist - that is your call. But remember it works both ways.
Although we were not really interested in wanting any relationships with an alliance we cant simply trust.Clearly these guys were trying to buy times to plan a war against us.We didn't obviously want anything to do with alliances that lie to us and try to break our sieges when we still have a NAP and then claiming that it was a mistake.Even when the 2 attacks were 30mins apart

Anyways this has not turned into a war.And during the war one of our chicken members tried to stay away from the war so mailed ivericus.And you'r gonna love this(Read from bottom to top)

BV1y078.png

hHhr7Wk.png

ZMJeV8m.png

Message to Ivericus,Seriously you got one guy running to you and you still decide to talk poop and get him to join?If a any of our so called smart players leave us and join you guys my friend i will jump off a cliff.The only thing Riots will be seeing from us now will be our ships harboring at your pretty little cities and taking them over.So have fun while you can.
As for those easy cities you were talking about,You might want to look into your defense tab and see how pretty it must look right now

Message to the rest of the alliances out there:Careful who you deal with diplomatically,specially if it's with the "Riots" because they have only 1 way of doing things.And thats the "Riot" way.The way where they deceive you,make you think they're your allies,] and then try backstabbing you.

DeletedUser43011

Now this is a good read, I know Neb... He's a good guy played with him in Gela and if he's not happy with things then their alliance does have issues.

I also would love to see a IGMod's outlook on Ivericcus little hint in the message, surely that may breach some rules.

DeletedUser340

It doesn't breach any rules because he has no access to any mod tools or anything other than what a normal player has. He was talking rubbish.

Although dooshey, not rule breaking imo.

DeletedUser47953

Well, it is as I suspected in O64 just from looking at the map. There are only two big alliances in the ocean...

"Two biggest boy's on the block, sooner or later, they gonna come to blows..." - The Major (from Red Dawn, the original movie)

DeletedUser30490

Good PnP, although I do suspect there are some sparse things that are missing...

how about you find them then?
and mate if you're gonna -rep atleast have the guts to sign um:p
You think i would -rep you just cause you do that to me

DeletedUser33530

Excellent PnP and although my buddy who is in Riot doesn't approve of this whole story he did say and I quote "Yeah we just started a war with Epic for no reason".

DeletedUser33530

Oh I agree he can be an idiot sometimes. But he is a grepo genius.

DeletedUser33530

Ok but I'm 90% sure he won't care enough to give more than a 5 word answer. He is quiting the world today anyway.

DeletedUser33530

hmmm who is this?:p
don't recall his current in-game I'll ask him when I see him tomorrow.

Aren't we all !

Wow, makes a big statement and quits. Genius, why didn't I think of that LOL.

No offence to you CoD but
Before you get ahead of yourself his old in-game name was PHibR OpTiK, and he happens to have lead the Harbingers in Delta. Think that counts for something. Also I really don't think that was big statement. He just commented on the PnP when I showed him it early today. Besides he's quiting cause he has self control (unlike me) and he likes the idea of $80.

DeletedUser44490

well just started reading the forums again and that was ... entertaining to say the least lol

DeletedUser39113

Now this is a good read, I know Neb... He's a good guy played with him in Gela and if he's not happy with things then their alliance does have issues.

I also would love to see a IGMod's outlook on Ivericcus little hint in the message, surely that may breach some rules.

thanks mate. Trust me I am completely happy where I am. And will leave this world before leaving NR. As for the I wrote, exactly what it was. I just wanted some time for some of our players to get ready for the fight. Anyway I will speak with action rather than words. Better still why not watch this space. Action speaks louder than words. Let's see who has taken the most cities by this time next week. Currently 15-0 in EPIC's favor.

DeletedUser12512

This is a very good read. Illuminating even.

Thanks for sharing. +rep

Ninja Edit: Sorry OP I can't rep you again till I spread some around, and there isn't much to spread too these days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

thanks mate. Trust me I am completely happy where I am. And will leave this world before leaving NR. As for the I wrote, exactly what it was. I just wanted some time for some of our players to get ready for the fight. Anyway I will speak with action rather than words. Better still why not watch this space. Action speaks louder than words. Let's see who has taken the most cities by this time next week. Currently 15-0 in EPIC's favor.

Don't get your hopes up neb ;)