Pnp The Saboteur strikes again... and again=)

DeletedUser19042

I think what Phin is trying to say is he views these topics as in bad taste, and I agree with him. I know these kind of sabotage threads are made and occur in every new world that starts however that does not mean I agree with the treatment of some of the younger and newer players. We all know the alliance was ultimately doomed for failure regardless of the sabotage, however the player was young, naive and a beginner and if he was anything like me at that age would of been excited at the meer thought, however short lived or fantastical, of founding a top alliance. Ofcourse now he probably may be discouraged to ever play/learn the game again.

My two cents. I know the majority posting in this thread are all in the same alliance so you'll all disagree with me but I couldn't care less.

I don't play this world. ;)

Well, at least they learnt it the hard way. But with a bit of common sense you should know it.

DeletedUser32498

You guys are a joke. First trying to disband alliances we know will collapse. Take their cities that's how you make 'em collapse. Now people are arguing about sabotage is a part of the game. It's true it's a part of the game. If we are going to get a bunch of noobs justifying their case how insulting it is to them don't even view this thread.

DeletedUser32498

Relax everyone. This is getting off topic. We are supposed to discuss noobs, and MRA's. And how everyone likes sabotage them...

DeletedUser30111

There is a difference between having fun in this game and being cruel, the first time you could say it was to teach them a lesson, #2 and 3 were excessive and this thread is mean. It's things like this that hurt the grep community. Hopefully these players have enough guts to keep playing, because I hate to see people scared away before they even learn the game.

DeletedUser19042

There is a difference between having fun in this game and being cruel, the first time you could say it was to teach them a lesson, #2 and 3 were excessive and this thread is mean. It's things like this that hurt the grep community. Hopefully these players have enough guts to keep playing, because I hate to see people scared away before they even learn the game.

My friend, I totally understand what you say. But that are opinions, and it's not his opinion that bothers us, but the way he is expressing it.

I had to restart 5 times before I knew how to play Grepolis. And sure I learned it. ;)
We just have different opinions. But qt least, you should know how to express it.

DeletedUser

Ow gawd, this thread has been invaded by single moms that care too damn much about their stupid babies. Suck it up.

If any of you single moms actually read the PNP, you would notice how the founder required alliance members to colonize and turtle. Thus, I did them a huge favor by disbanding this MRA. Who knows, maybe they will stay in the game longer because of me. Now, you can go back to over-protecting your little ones form sex, drugs, violence and foul language, damn it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39847

:D:D good PnP

seems this thread is over-run by immaturity as per.

BTW spartans are in sestos also...anothe noob MRA that lives on pacts.

+rep Tyrone

DeletedUser

Ow gawd, this thread has been invaded by single moms that care too damn much about their stupid babies. Suck it up.

If any of you single moms actually read the PNP, you would notice how the founder required alliance members to colonize and turtle. Thus, I did them a huge favor by disbanding this MRA. Who knows, maybe they will stay in the game longer because of me. Now, you can go back to over-protecting your little ones form sex, drugs, violence and foul language, damn it.

haters_gonna_hate_2.jpg

Just leave them be Tyrone.

DeletedUser33297

First of all, the PnP was well written and I enjoyed reading it whether I agree with the things you guys have done to them or not.

That being said, I simply have to agree with a lot that's been said on this thread. As Sable said; there is a difference between having fun in this game and being cruel, sabotaging an alliance once might still be for fun, but doing it four times within 2 days? I do not see why that would be funny at all. And as Dave said, if you want to make an alliance collapse do so by taking their cities rather than sabotaging. In my eyes you guys are just ruining this game for a few people in that alliance, whether they're stupid or not they should have the right to play the game in a normal way without having people sabotage their alliance every few hours. Ofcourse the leader shouldn't give leader rights to some random person, and that's completely his mistake but to take advantage of someone's mistake is not the right way to play this game. Everybody should have the right to have fun in this game, including the guys who sabotaged this alliance multiple times. But taking advantage of somebody's stupidity once should be more than enough, I personally think you guys should allow these guys to have fun on this game as well, whether that's by turtling and failing at leading an alliance or not. If you ask me you should have the respect and decency to let these guys play the game in whatever way they want. But well, I might have a different kind of moral than you guys.

DeletedUser

This being a completely new argument, I must say that I did fail to take into consideration that the sabotage of this alliance was due to the mistakes of the alliance leader, not the members, and hence hence I would have to agree that it was a bit cruel to the members.

That being said, I still found it funny, not in a cruel way. The kind of funny when a whole group of people trip and fall. This may sound twisted but I find it funny. You guys can't say you've never laughed at someone whose tripped. (Okay you can but I won't believe you.)

I also would like to point out, Obsidian, that you say that people should have the decency and respect to let them play how they want to play. But what about how we want to play? What if 'we' want to sabotage alliances and joke about it? What you suggest is taking AWAY our fun to let them have fun.

Lastly, while this has been said so many times, I'll say it again. This is a game. That all on its own should be a good enough argument. But I'd also like to point out that in a game, there are two sides. The winners and the losers. If you lose, oh well, it happens. Stop and shake it off. Heck even laugh about it. Then next time you play, you could be a winner.

I'd like to apologize to phineaus, and the others that disagree with my opinion. I was thinking only about my opinion, and not yours. I should have taken your opinion in to consideration. Although, just because I'm apologizing does not mean I now agree with you.

I have my opinion, you have yours. Let's agree to disagree. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33297

That being said, I still found it funny, not in a cruel way. The kind of funny when a whole group of people trip and fall. This may sound twisted but I find it funny. You guys can't say you've never laughed at someone whose tripped. (Okay you can but I won't believe you.)

Ofcourse I have, but laughing at the same thing four times in a row? That's a no for me. Like I said, doing it once might be funny but doing it four times in my eyes is just cruel. (and yes that's just my personal opinion)

I also would like to point out, Obsidian, that you say that people should have the decency and respect to let them play how they want to play. But what about how we want to play? What if 'we' want to sabotage alliances and joke about it? What you suggest is taking AWAY our fun to let them have fun.

I have already answered this in my own reply:

"Everybody should have the right to have fun in this game, including the guys who sabotaged this alliance multiple times. But taking advantage of somebody's stupidity once should be more than enough, I personally think you guys should allow these guys to have fun on this game as well, whether that's by turtling and failing at leading an alliance or not."

Lastly, while this has been said so many times, I'll say it again. This is a game. That all on its own should be a good enough argument. But I'd also like to point out that in a game, there are two sides. The winners and the losers. If you lose, oh well, it happens. Stop and shake it off. Heck even laugh about it. Then next time you play, you could be a winner.

Yes it is a game, and games should be played for fun, so why take away that fun from a few newer players?

DeletedUser30111

Ruining the game for others isn't playing the game. You have a right to play however you want, as long as you're actually playing and contributing to the game overall, but as I said before, things like this are ruining the game and the community, and we have a right to be against that. If you had sabotaged them strategically, then I'd say "all is fair" but that wasn't what this was.

DeletedUser

Ofcourse I have, but laughing at the same thing four times in a row? That's a no for me. Like I said, doing it once might be funny but doing it four times in my eyes is just cruel. (and yes that's just my personal opinion).

I have to admit that four times in a row is cruel, but at the same time I feel that good came from it, at least I hope. Hopefully four times is enough for the alliance leader to realize his mistake. He can go back, refound and reinvite. No serious harm done.

As for your second point, what good is doing it once if they don't learn from it? If you were a child, and I only told you once your life to brush your teeth, what good would it do?

Third point, were most of the alliance new?

And sable, please define 'fair sabotage'.

DeletedUser30111

And sable, please define 'fair sabotage'.

Like I said, if you're doing it strategically, it can be called part of the game, if you're doing it to make fun of someone it isn't playing the game. Personally I would never sabotage an alliance to beat them, but it's a strategy game and that could be someone's strategy and I don't think we'd put up as much fuss as this.