Pnp The Saboteur strikes again... and again=)

DeletedUser

Its one thing to disband an alliance due to things like fall out with leadership,poor leadership or a spy/enemy infiltrating their ranks etc,but to intentionally premeditate it for your own entertainment speaks volumes about the character of the person doing it.

Im glad that Deathwish and I parted ways when we did and Ive never had the displeasure of being associated with this Tyrone bloke.

Im going to take the moral high ground here and say these players are the lowest of the lowest players for participating in such immature and under handed tactics for a cheap laugh at someone elses expense and proud to say that I for one would never do such a thing.

DeletedUser32498

Its one thing to disband an alliance due to things like fall out with leadership,poor leadership or a spy/enemy infiltrating their ranks etc,but to intentionally premeditate it for your own entertainment speaks volumes about the character of the person doing it.
Dude it's part of the game. It was an alliance that was going to collapse anyhow.
Im glad that Deathwish and I parted ways when we did and Ive never had the displeasure of being associated with this Tyrone bloke.
Saying Tyrone Bloke? You probably don't even know what 'repent' means.
Im going to take the moral high ground here and say these players are the lowest of the lowest players for participating in such immature and under handed tactics for a cheap laugh at someone elses expense and proud to say that I for one would never do such a thing.
Good for you. I think we all what is moral but this is a game. You've probably seen a few of my posts though. I'm not afraid to stand up for players.

DeletedUser

I guess DWx13 forgot to mention in his dating profile that he disbanded more noob MRAs than I ever would. Sorry to disappoint you. Also, I am sorry I won't get to play with such great player as you... oh wait, you actually suck miserably at this game. Now who are you and why should I care?

DeletedUser

Dude it's part of the game. It was an alliance that was going to collapse anyhow.

Who are you to say that they where going to to collapse,and it doesnt give anyone the right to disband them.

Saying Tyrone Bloke? You probably don't even know what 'repent' means.

This makes no sense at all.

Good for you. I think we all what is moral but this is a game. You've probably seen a few of my posts though. I'm not afraid to stand up for players.

Good for you.

Also, I am sorry I won't get to play with such great player as you... oh wait, you actually suck miserably at this game. Now who are you and why should I care?

If you dont know me,how the hell would you know whether I suck or am a great player?
Trolling 101 mate,dont say rubbish that contradicts itself,especially in the same paragraph.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17043

No arguing to such a silly extent please. There's no need to throw the topic away onto the discussion of -reps and who's opinions are valid. Opinions are valid regardless of whether they contradict your own. Insulting other members is not tolerated as well for that matter.

DeletedUser42407

I plus repped your pnp a few times lol it was the funniest thing I have read on the forums

DeletedUser17043

I'm not going to repeat myself again.
Cut out the bickering and insulting.

DeletedUser13405

TB...I'm rolling! ROFL!!! Well done!

Last edited by a moderator: