The Spartan Times- Special Edition

DeletedUser

--THE--
--SPARTAN TIMES--​
Special Edition

War Is Over!
The war between The Sacred Band and The Crimson Empire is over! It ended late yesterday afternoon, The Sacred Band Leader(EumenestheCardian), has admitted defeat, and claims the war was at fault due to some of his stronger alliance members, but who is really to blame? The leader claims he had no control over what his men did and could not "stop" them from continuing the war until just now, a week after the war started. The leader finally admitted defeat yesterday with the following statement.

"well it seems as though you have won, i certainly do not have the strength to fight all of you at once on this island, but that being said i'm still proud that i defended weaker players against ruthless players like yourself even if it cause this, and as such would do it again. I will be making a thread just for the rebellion's progess.

oh and some parting advice, i'm sure you realise this but those players defected to you because you were stronger, there is nothing stopping them from doing the same again."

I have made no edits to the message, this is his exact words and his grammar. This is the quote on quote end of war message, but it doesn't ensure any sort of long lasting peace. Well after all what can you expect from a large group such as The Sacred Band.

Rebellion!

The Academy Of Phalanx has rebelled against it mother alliance and has begun attack to overrun it. The currently the rebellion leader is searching for refuge in the Legionnairs, but unfortunately for him the Legionnairs are a in a close pact with Phalanx, but he has nowhere to go. He needs to run, he is afraid that he will be attacked. Now the Academy is on it's own and without a leader and also unfortunately for the Academy, Academy is just another word for not good enough for the actual alliance, so you guess is as good as mine, the Academy has little to no chance of victory. I'll continue to update you as the progress of the rebellion is reported to me.

The Scarlet Alliance Is Still Openly Recruiting​

The Scarlet Alliance is still looking to fill important positions on the alliance if you are interested in being involved with the alliance that is responsible for this newspaper and you'd like to be part of it, give Newsting a message. The alliance is looking for people that would be out in the field looking for new info and things to write about, they are also filling in-game positions and are hoping to get some strong and important people to be picking up positions in the alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is a good chance that I will be making a thread just for the current events in the rebellion.

DeletedUser

Good job, but why would you call your alliance an MRA?

DeletedUser

Thank You for your plus rep again... seems like everything I post now is getting good rep.

DeletedUser

The Scarlet Alliance Is Still Openly Recruiting

The Scarlet Alliance is still looking to fill important positions on the alliance if you are interested in being involved with the alliance that is responsible for this newspaper and you'd like to be part of it, give Newsting a message. The alliance is looking for people that would be out in the field looking for new info and things to write about, they are also filling in-games positions and are hoping to get some strong and important people to be picking up positions in the alliance.

Don't advertise nooby things in your paper

DeletedUser

Ok let me analyse this post that you put onto MY Thread.

1st It is MY paper I can put whatever I want in it as long as it isn't inappropriate.
2nd It isn't noobie if I'm trying to get help on the paper, a man CANNOT make a paper on his own.
3rd I would like to have people to help with the muscle on the alliance to make sure I'm not threatened after all I am writing a super controversial newspaper, and I am under the constant threat of HUGE alliances as we speak because of what I write in this paper even though everything in this paper is 100% legitimate and truth, I would not lie to my people and the let them down by saying that I can no longer make a paper because I am being harassed by an alliance. I cannot please everyone as you have observed, but please I beg of you the next time you have some non-constructive criticism and wish to tell someone keep it to yourself or talk to me in a personal message, but don't call me out in the middle of a publicly read thread, I have fans that could easily outnumber my haters, so as I said before TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE, now leave my thread unless you wish to say something nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also Hp,
I appreciate the fact that you are checking out my works in my shop and I really don't mind having you as a visitor to my graphics shop, but please don't post anything hateful ever again on any of my threads, I work hard to do all of this. Don't wreck the good thing I have going on here, because I am on a roll and most people appreciate what I do here. I am a man of the people and I work for the people and am proud to support the people, so please you are the people appreciate what I do.

DeletedUser

Newsting,
Don't be so rude,I wasn't posting anything hateful against you and your paper.It was only a free advice.take it if you want to make your paper better.
Also I have already +repped you before in previous newspaper for putting your efforts for your info :rolleyes:

But if you don't want me in your threads then no problem there are many newspapers and threads where people aren't rude and welcome criticism,I was living without your a paper and shop and will be better without them.

but dude grow up don't be a kid, accept the criticism from people otherwise you will never progress. :pro:

DeletedUser

I give you the fact that I did over react and I was childish. but your criticism sounded like it was harsh and was not creative and that it was just blatant mockery. But now I realize that you were just giving me some helpful advice, but next time you have advice don't make it sound so harsh, And yes I am sorry for the long a rude comment I wrote about you. So if you would accept the fact that I made a perfectly understandable mistake It would mutually beneficial for both of us, as we would both come out of the little argument "THE BIGGER MAN"

DeletedUser

No probs now,I admit that I should have not made it like a mockery.

But still I will say,build a standard for your newspaper,don't advertise MRA's and nooby things like recruitment,aslo as I said earlier some pics and little colors can make this paper really good :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to include some pictures on the next paper but the forum is very limited on what you can do with pictures, I can't even make them large enough to see.

DeletedUser

Whoa, Newsting, good job releasing a second paper so soon after the first one!
Are you going to release a daily paper from now on?

DeletedUser

No,

It's not going to be daily, just weekly the reason I made one so soon is because the war ended and thought I should probably put out a paper for the end of the war, plus my paper has nothing to worry about when it comes to competition because that "other paper" hasn't released another yet. So I hope all of you enjoy my paper, I have a feeling it'll be around for awhile as long as I am getting plenty of views and plenty of +reps

DeletedUser

I liked this paper, and congrats to Crimson... It was hardly a war, and he had some .... *cough*, allies. ;)

DeletedUser

Yep,
From what I heard, The Crimson Lord said that he killed 300 some men with only a loss of about 10-20.

DeletedUser

I doubt it's going to be much of a rivalry now that Marker87's been kicked from Imperium (formerly known as TAR, and are now stealing commonly used alliance names lol). He's probably gone inactive now.