The Spartan Times- Special Edition

DeletedUser

When TGR was merging into TAR (because they wanted to jump on the PoH/TAR NAP bandwagon) apparently he tried to take power for himself, which seems to be a recurring theme in this world.

DeletedUser

411 views holy man, you guys are the bomb, I'll be sure to post a new paper here shortly.

DeletedUser

Hey thanks for the business guys, but it doesn't look like the paper is going to stay afloat, my last paper only has 100 views and no comments. and no + reps.

DeletedUser31161

Dude its to let the public know who the real MRAs are

DeletedUser

As the world progresses, it's only natural to have less people view your posts, because as people get conquered, they stop caring. I enjoy your posts and it would be sad if they went away. Especially since there are so many good things to write about, if you know where to look. Why not give the people updates on current wars in the world.

DeletedUser31161

Dont worry as newstring retires Mr. P rises. If thisspartan could be a little less jealous then I could find time.

DeletedUser

:D :D Stop it Pingu seriously you're killing me :D
Please tell me what I have to be jealous about? Also, go on Pingu write a paper I would love to see what drivel you post, whatever you write I know it will certainly be entertaining.