The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser41868

Lol... i'm not Mungus but i wouldn't agree this part ^^^^... above. :)

Mungus was not quite right about last speed-1/3/revolt world - it was not Byzantium, but Baris. And looks like there is 1 good alliance is dominating everything there... ;-)

For sure on Baris. I joined that world late and made a good run of it from the other side - but SOD was a machine.

DeletedUser41523

I would say Alliance X is. But it all is a matter of prospective.

DeletedUser

The Syn.dicate? Hmmm...I dont know...you guys need like a "premade" war between your alliance and EN
idk, maybe both landing in the same ocean and make the war in a fast world or something

DeletedUser42857

Billy, Mungus, and the rest of the TS crew,

For starter, you guys have been very good pact mates and have kept your promises to Fight Club. That is something those of us at Fight Club do appreciate.

Syndicate and Fight Club in a pact.. Say it aint so.. :eek:

While a FC v Syndi war will make good viewing, (although im not sure how you got TomThumb to agree to it, a guy who sends me notes ever few days calling me a girl and then bombards me with 10 strong LS attacks and lightning bolts but never actually attacks - he did attack once, when all of the ocean 53 guys attacked one of my cities, tom sent one attack, to utterly the wrong city. Toms the only guy in grepo who rimmed himself), but anyway, I digress, if FC are gonna start a war with syndi, just do it already, dont set a date, just attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

Anyone notice....but Mungus is missing from 'his' thread....

DeletedUser22517

Billy, Mungus, and the rest of the TS crew,

For starter, you guys have been very good pact mates and have kept your promises to Fight Club. That is something those of us at Fight Club do appreciate. Zacynthus is getting a bit boring though and it looks like it may be time to shake things up. Several of our players, including key leaders like AresSpear, DocsBaby, Shado, and tomthumb have also read your comments in this thread and collectively we have decided to take you up on your challenge for a fight.

We are not going to ask you to reduce to 20 players as you proclaimed you would do not too long ago. Keep your whole lineup or alter it however you want. What we ask is that you give us a couple of weeks to get our ducks in a row. We have been pacted with you for some time and our resources are arrayed as such. We also need to sell this to our alliance and make some changes to our lineup. We figure since you have previously offered to take on our whole world - - you should have no problem with us doing some recruiting. We propose an April 26th start date for hostilities and let the best alliance win. Who knows . . . maybe our humble little collection of players can actually offer you guys a challenge and bring a spark of life back to this world.

Oh yeah . . . one past challenge from you guys that we respectfully ask that you leave on the table is that if Mungus loses a city – he has to leave Zacynthus.

So what do you think? April 26th show time? If nothing else, things will be more interesting than they have been.

You should know Chad by now that i always keep my word, so i am just gonna say yes.I am gonna leave if i loose single city but not to ask for help is out of the table.I just have 2 conditions to ask if you agree on those.Not a problem if you don`t.

1.Not to be attacked(i am sure i am not gonna be) by Dawn(i am not gonna attack her anyway).
2.I take Carl in

I am sure you have nothing against those 2 terms :D

DeletedUser39822

Are you accepting this challenge on behalf of your whole alliance? Also, "I take Carl in"? You want him on your team or you are asking us not to take him in?

DeletedUser41868

While a FC v Syndi war will make good viewing, (although im not sure how you got TomThumb to agree to it, a guy who sends me notes ever few days calling me a girl and then bombards me with 10 strong LS attacks and lightning bolts but never actually attacks - he did attack once, when all of the ocean 53 guys attacked one of my cities, tom sent one attack, to utterly the wrong city. Toms the only guy in grepo who rimmed himself), but anyway, I digress, if FC are gonna start a war with syndi, just do it already, dont set a date, just attack.

dimspace, I have never seen you outside of zacynthus . . . so you might be some world-beater in other domains . . . but you were/have been/are much less than impressive in z-world. I would take tom over 10 of you. As for your concerns on how we conduct our business with TS, your irrelevance pretty much makes your comments . . . well, irrelevant.

DeletedUser22517

Are you accepting this challenge on behalf of your whole alliance? Also, "I take Carl in"? You want him on your team or you are asking us not to take him in?

Yes.We all know what he is but if you already taking him in that is ok, not a big deal.I thought might teach him in process but as i said not a big deal.

DeletedUser46690

Dim Dim Dim

You still have not learnt a thing in this game. all those little attacks are just there to get under your skin and according to your Leader its worked a treat. as for me rimming myself bud at this stage of the game im sitting in a pretty good position surrounded by some great people... where are you lad from what I hear what you did when you merged into Anarchy with your academy you are still doing and have no respect from anyone that plays along side you. So who is the one that rimmed himself Dimwit. actually its forums like this that gave you your downward spiral in the first place.

Good Luck in life Dim you need it.

DeletedUser41868

You should know Chad by now that i always keep my word, so i am just gonna say yes.I am gonna leave if i loose single city but not to ask for help is out of the table.I just have 2 conditions to ask if you agree on those.Not a problem if you don`t.

1.Not to be attacked(i am sure i am not gonna be) by Dawn(i am not gonna attack her anyway).
2.I take Carl in

I am sure you have nothing against those 2 terms :D

Mungus, I know you have always kept your word. Me and you are straight up cool. Always have been and always will be. I say let Carl make up his own mind. As for Dawn, you know none of us are going to tell her what to do - we will let her decide.

DeletedUser42857

dimspace, I have never seen you outside of zacynthus . . . so you might be some world-beater in other domains . . . but you were/have been/are much less than impressive in z-world. I would take tom over 10 of you. As for your concerns on how we conduct our business with TS, your irrelevance pretty much makes your comments . . . well, irrelevant.

Oh I dont claim to be relevant, was just offering an opinion, its a free world, didnt see the point in this "lets start on 26th once we are organised".. what is there to organise, its not a coffee morning. :D

DeletedUser36743

It is not only my friend, it is yours also:costynykolla.Now get lost, please

and dear Mungus....where has he posted this opinion of his....pls post the url of the thread here....so we can read it for ourselves...

DeletedUser42857

You still have not learnt a thing in this game. all those little attacks are just there to get under your skin and according to your Leader its worked a treat. as for me rimming myself bud at this stage of the game im sitting in a pretty good position surrounded by some great people... where are you lad from what I hear what you did when you merged into Anarchy with your academy you are still doing and have no respect from anyone that plays along side you. So who is the one that rimmed himself Dimwit. actually its forums like this that gave you your downward spiral in the first place.

Good Luck in life Dim you need it.

Oh gawd, up pops the wee 14 year old from his box. You dont get under my skin at all tom, you keep playing in your sandbox never attacking anything mate. And sending your constant messages to a guy old enough to be your father calling him "little boy". Like Ive said to you countless times, you want to go one on one, me and you, no outside interference, im happy to do so, always have been, told you this a thousand times. But nah, you continue with your lightning strikes kid. You talk a good game, but how many times have you attacked me with anything?? Hell, when you guys did an op on one of my cities you sent your one attack to the wrong ruddy place.

actually its forums like this that gave you your downward spiral in the first place.

The externals are all part of the game mate, I know you read them, I know you check them every day to see if I've written anything. Who's under who's skin, eh?

Like I say, one on one, im calling you out. Put up, or shut up. You beat me, I will accept defeat graciously, I beat you, you do the same. Hell, I will go in a one man alliance if you do the same. That is my last communication with you, you know what to do. And if not, you continue hiding up in 43, where youve been all game.

and have no respect from anyone that plays along side you
Did i ask to join my current alliance? Did i ask for leaders privileges? No/No.

And for the record I NEVER merged into anarchy.

NOw back to FC v Syndi before i disrupt this thread more than I have already.

DeletedUser22517

and dear Mungus....where has he posted this opinion of his....pls post the url of the thread here....so we can read it for ourselves...

I already posted and if you did not noticed we have a war to fight soon so i need to prepare.I am not gonna answer to any of your questions, you can talk with my Speaker from now.

DeletedUser36743

I already posted and if you did not noticed we have a war to fight soon so i need to prepare.I am not gonna answer to any of your questions, you can talk with my Speaker from now.

lol.... now you are so busy coz you have prepare (and dont have time to post a url)....you crack me up.... kindergarten soldier...

DeletedUser46690

Oh gawd, up pops the wee 14 year old from his box. You dont get under my skin at all tom, you keep playing in your sandbox never attacking anything mate. And sending your constant messages to a guy old enough to be your father calling him "little boy". Like Ive said to you countless times, you want to go one on one, me and you, no outside interference, im happy to do so, always have been, told you this a thousand times. But nah, you continue with your lightning strikes kid. You talk a good game, but how many times have you attacked me with anything?? Hell, when you guys did an op on one of my cities you sent your one attack to the wrong ruddy place.

The externals are all part of the game mate, I know you read them, I know you check them every day to see if I've written anything. Who's under who's skin, eh?

Like I say, one on one, im calling you out. Put up, or shut up. You beat me, I will accept defeat graciously, I beat you, you do the same. Hell, I will go in a one man alliance if you do the same. That is my last communication with you, you know what to do.

Yeh, ok. I quit the game, I was asked to come back and join the alliance im in. I didnt ask to be invited. I didnt ask for leadership privaleges, didnt even want them, but was given them. Get over it.

And for the record I NEVER merged into anarchy.

NOw back to FC v Syndi before i disrupt this thread more than I have already.

LOL you ok there Dim go take those pills mate I seemed to have gotten under your skin. I only joined this forum today as I was told you were trapping off again and wont need to log on here again I achieved what I wanted to achieve you keep spending mums gold mate you are going to need it.