The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

Ok, enough people.I am gonna open thread in our world forum.Those "real" players in this thread they can go back to their worlds, we got what we wanted.Thanks FC for accepting our challenge.

DeletedUser15581

whatever may happen....
well done mungus on getting more replies in 1 week than Venom did in 4months (the only other "very popular" premade thread currently alive)

DeletedUser15581

lol... didn't want to offend you... I just meant that Venom's thread is the only other thread with a very high number of views and replies.

Glory to the Dominion :)

DeletedUser22517

whatever may happen....
well done mungus on getting more replies in 1 week than Venom did in 4months (the only other "very popular" premade thread currently alive)
Thanks mate, we love to be hated :D As for you TD, what can i say, no one even bother to reply to you because you are joke.Get lost you have your own thread, write there.

DeletedUser

Only pulling your leg. Aye, this thread has been busy - but strangely, very few of the posts are actually about the premade...

DeletedUser44027

lol... didn't want to offend you... I just meant that Venom's thread is the only other thread with a very high number of views and replies.

Glory to the Dominion :)

TFF still exists... :(

DeletedUser42857

LOL you ok there Dim go take those pills mate I seemed to have gotten under your skin. I only joined this forum today as I was told you were trapping off again and wont need to log on here again I achieved what I wanted to achieve you keep spending mums gold mate you are going to need it.

Awww, and you joined the forum just for me. How sweet. x

My "mum" is long gone dumb*** and i'm old enough to be your father you whiney little child.

Hang on, i'm going to need gold. You don't mean, surely not, you, you're actually going to attack me, what, with troops, your own troops, all by yourself :eek:

Tom, dude, you've been publicly called out, one on one, and still you ain't got the marbles. If you're that good, and I'm that bad, it should be easy for ya.

And don't call me mate. I may be a lot of things, but the last one I will ever be, is your mate.

Anyway, this time I really am done. Got better things to do than troll a 14 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46690

Awww, and you joined the forum just for me. How sweet. x

My "mum" is long gone dumb*** and i'm old enough to be your father you whiney little child.

Hang on, i'm going to need gold. You don't mean, surely not, you, you're actually going to attack me, what, with troops, your own troops, all by yourself :eek:

Tom, dude, you've been publicly called out, one on one, and still you ain't got the marbles. If you're that good, and I'm that bad, it should be easy for ya.

And don't call me mate. I may be a lot of things, but the last one I will ever be, is your mate.

Anyway, this time I really am done. Got better things to do than troll a 14 year old.

Dim Dim Dimwit........ I dont ever remember a single time when you attacked me lad, you sent 32 Light ships yesterday which there was no use even dodging. As for calling you mate where I come from mate has two meanings one is Hello Mate friend, The Other is.... mate your a total complete waste of space and needs to get a life you come under this category mate. if you are old enough to be my dad lad that would make you around 80 years old and if thats the case stop spending your retirement on Gold mate mum wouldnt be to happy with what you have turned into. so if you got what it takes lad come at me i been waiting for a very long time and I promise I wont waste any of my hard earned gold beating you down. As I said previously Dimwit you are where you are because you not got a clue and people quite frankly cant stand you oh just so you are clear that came from the players who play in the same alliance you have moved to after yours folded.

DeletedUser22517

I have no clue what this have to do with my post :( I guess this is a post where you can write whatever you like, whenever you like :(

DeletedUser46690

I have said my piece now mungus wont post any longer just needed to sort out dimwit

DeletedUser41456

This was a fun read....

Think i've played with a few TS/EN/V2 either with this name or with the "tmaxpower" name...would be a fun watch watching all three evenly match going at it (in a mythical word where all three haven't lost any players thru the years ) .then reading a summary of what happened.

Carry on..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Dim Dim Dimwit........ I dont ever remember a single time when you attacked me lad, you sent 32 Light ships yesterday which there was no use even dodging. As for calling you mate where I come from mate has two meanings one is Hello Mate friend, The Other is.... mate your a total complete waste of space and needs to get a life you come under this category mate. if you are old enough to be my dad lad that would make you around 80 years old and if thats the case stop spending your retirement on Gold mate mum wouldnt be to happy with what you have turned into. so if you got what it takes lad come at me i been waiting for a very long time and I promise I wont waste any of my hard earned gold beating you down. As I said previously Dimwit you are where you are because you not got a clue and people quite frankly cant stand you oh just so you are clear that came from the players who play in the same alliance you have moved to after yours folded.

the 32 LS was a joke, as was the lightning strike. It was to return the compliment of the weekly lightning strikes you do on me, and the 17 times youve now attacked me with 7 LS.

So is that you agreeing to a one on one, me v you, no outside interference??? (or are you just going to get your mates to do it for you like Tomas is trying to do now, or TD, or one of the others?). Youre a joke mate, and its really saying something when one of the biggest jokes in the game thinks youre a joke. ;) (not me btw). And tbh, id much rather get back to the core 54 where we started, than chase you out to, where are you, 31 or something..

DeletedUser42857

I have no clue what this have to do with my post :( I guess this is a post where you can write whatever you like, whenever you like :(

sorry, thought youd left and gone to your new thread in 65. Preparing to do n all that.

DeletedUser5061

...would be a fun watch watching all three evenly match going at it.

I have yet to come across an alliance that could take on a venom/black style alliances single handed with the exception of Eviction Notice maybe (if they were to put all their best players in one alliance) but EN are fundamentally a coalition and venom just don't play well with others... so we will never really know for sure. The Syndicate on the other hand are just a bunch of noobs, all they will be ever be known for is playing slow morale servers and having one of the lamest names ever.

signing out

DeletedUser36743

I have yet to come across an alliance that could take on a venom/black style alliances single handed with the exception of Eviction Notice maybe (if they were to put all their best players in one alliance) but EN are fundamentally a coalition and venom just don't play well with others... so we will never really know for sure. The Syndicate on the other hand are just a bunch of noobs, all they will be ever be known for is playing slow morale servers and having one of the lamest names ever.

signing out

Amen..... well said.....although I am inclined to dispute the 'maybe'

DeletedUser22517

signing out

You can ask beaster13 how good we are.

DeletedUser41456

Prateek...

does EN include only former TC/EN members or does it include IGB guys as well...

Just curious...