The Third Alliance

DeletedUser

I dont know who this lloydino is, and i do not know any last legions alliance....
I dont know what does it have to do with KA or KE?...

This freaking forum bullcrap is getting ridiculous! You keep saying you are winning with EF, why do you have to keep coming on the forums and try to make them look bad with some games and tricks... (in the meantime involving my alliance and KA)..
just play the damn game, take the damn cities and get on with your statistics...

You don't know who's in your academy forcing other alliances to merge?

Allow me to show you who he is Click here -->Lloydino He is very far a way from Knights Empire (seeing he is in ocean 23) so he must plan on joining Elite Force. My guess is he is doing what he is told by Elite Force leadership.

He is the liaison between Elite Force and Knights Academy. I'm sure you will just tell us he joined EF before joining KA to join EF to join KA again just to pretend to speak for EF. just look at his alliance history if it sounds confusing --> Lloydino Alliance History

adamberr you may not know this player because you did not invite him into your alliance twice. Elite Force knows him every well and will continue to use him.

DeletedUser

Ok, i only have to say something!

I want to say to Pafapa : BRAVO!

Bravo for being a coward and a smart ***! Bravo for telling to all ETA that he is a coward! What will he do when other alliances will come on north? He is a traitor and a coward once, and when you become traitor and coward once, you are forever, so he will join the enemys of EF! And doing the same on the next war. He is an falce pherson like James! But anyway i dont care about that! I will remake The Third Alliance again like it or not!

I want to show to ETA world and to all players that we are not finished! We are not cowards like him! I trusted him as brother and gave to him the founder rights! This is the result when you trust to much! Ok but who cares about it? Do the others care? NO! Because everybody probaly is laughin , exept some of my friends! But we will see who will laugh in the end!

Ok as for adam, shut your mouth up! Go you and your alliance with EF and end this thing do not make it a show!

Ok im now very dissapointed, enough said! I have a difficult work to do now, so bye! I have an alliance to rebuild!

I promisse to all that you will see a new KLEV!

BYE!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The new name is All Bloods but i will put ower old name after some times!

DeletedUser

[player]pafapa[/player] deleted the alliance!! I trusted him :((((

I maked him a founder when we merged with NR! He has joined EF and delted The Third Republic !!! This is the result when i trusted that guy!

That totally sucks to hear klev, hope you get your alliance back up and running and don't let this hold you guys back in anyway.

It may not have happened on Eta before, but unfortunately the malicious disbanding of alliances is more common on Grepolis than many people realize. It is even listed as a Milestone in the forums for other worlds.

DeletedUser

dont take it to personally Klev,and dont lose nerves cause of the game,you learn untill you live thats the truth,you shouldnt give the founders rights to anyone except yourself and possible some people you really trust-

DeletedUser

I dont know who this lloydino is, and i do not know any last legions alliance....
I dont know what does it have to do with KA or KE?...

This freaking forum bullcrap is getting ridiculous! You keep saying you are winning with EF, why do you have to keep coming on the forums and try to make them look bad with some games and tricks... (in the meantime involving my alliance and KA)..
just play the damn game, take the damn cities and get on with your statistics...

Haha! I love this quote. This is my new favorite out of all the things I have seen in the Eta forums.

I have less than half as many cities as you, and you have almost 3 times as many points as me. That's why I have over 100,000 ABP more than you? Let's get on and play the damn game? I'm better than you and impact wars more than you. Sim city players = pointless. Adam = pointless.

How about this, you fight a war then you can talk like that. I do like you on the forums as you do bring a good opinion about. But really?

We aren't allied to Klev in any kind of way. We gave him some peace and quiet and that's it.

I thought world Eta was passed this point.

EDIT: I understand adam had that pointed at The Third Alliance instead of at CR. I read that the wrong way the first time.

But my points still hold true. Klev did more fighting in a war than you ever will Adam. Even if klev is a garbage leader and player, at least he tries to fight instead of playing sim city. You never ever fight wars, you don't lead an alliance, and all you do is put down players. JNC may not fight wars, but at least he leads them and puts together horrible plans. What do you do?

I use to give you props for leading KE. But how can you be a top 12 player leading an alliance oceans away as you help them NEVER? Stop spending time on the forums and start spending time fighting something...someone....anyone....anything...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You don't know who's in your academy forcing other alliances to merge?

Allow me to show you who he is Click here -->Lloydino He is very far a way from Knights Empire (seeing he is in ocean 23) so he must plan on joining Elite Force. My guess is he is doing what he is told by Elite Force leadership.

He is the liaison between Elite Force and Knights Academy. I'm sure you will just tell us he joined EF before joining KA to join EF to join KA again just to pretend to speak for EF. just look at his alliance history if it sounds confusing --> Lloydino Alliance History

adamberr you may not know this player because you did not invite him into your alliance twice. Elite Force knows him every well and will continue to use him.

I do not think this player is controlled by anyone, he probably wanted to gain some players in his area, for KA or EF.

Other than that point taken, thanks.

DeletedUser

Ok, i only have to say something!

I want to say to Pafapa : BRAVO!

Bravo for being a coward and a smart ***! Bravo for telling to all ETA that he is a coward! What will he do when other alliances will come on north? He is a traitor and a coward once, and when you become traitor and coward once, you are forever, so he will join the enemys of EF! And doing the same on the next war. He is an falce pherson like James! But anyway i dont care about that! I will remake The Third Alliance again like it or not!

I want to show to ETA world and to all players that we are not finished! We are not cowards like him! I trusted him as brother and gave to him the founder rights! This is the result when you trust to much! Ok but who cares about it? Do the others care? NO! Because everybody probaly is laughin , exept some of my friends! But we will see who will laugh in the end!

Ok as for adam, shut your mouth up! Go you and your alliance with EF and end this thing do not make it a show!

Ok im now very dissapointed, enough said! I have a difficult work to do now, so bye! I have an alliance to rebuild!

I promisse to all that you will see a new KLEV!

BYE!

Hey, angry little boy, you need to learn some manners. Doesn't matter is it the internet or not, talking like that will just get you in trouble.
Please stop being rude, focus on rebuilding your alliance and taking down everyone with your amazing tactics and leadership.... :cool:

DeletedUser

Haha! I love this quote. This is my new favorite out of all the things I have seen in the Eta forums.

I have less than half as many cities as you, and you have almost 3 times as many points as me. That's why I have over 100,000 ABP more than you? Let's get on and play the damn game? I'm better than you and impact wars more than you. Sim city players = pointless. Adam = pointless.

How about this, you fight a war then you can talk like that. I do like you on the forums as you do bring a good opinion about. But really?

We aren't allied to Klev in any kind of way. We gave him some peace and quiet and that's it.

I thought world Eta was passed this point.

EDIT: I understand adam had that pointed at The Third Alliance instead of at CR. I read that the wrong way the first time.

But my points still hold true. Klev did more fighting in a war than you ever will Adam. Even if klev is a garbage leader and player, at least he tries to fight instead of playing sim city. You never ever fight wars, you don't lead an alliance, and all you do is put down players. JNC may not fight wars, but at least he leads them and puts together horrible plans. What do you do?

I use to give you props for leading KE. But how can you be a top 12 player leading an alliance oceans away as you help them NEVER? Stop spending time on the forums and start spending time fighting something...someone....anyone....anything...

You misunderstood me a bit there,
Let's play the game meant that there is no need in all this making up scenarios to bring people down, if you really are as good as you say then you shouldn't need any tactics like discouraging the enemy in the forums or disbanding their alliance (lol), also involving KA which has nothing to do with anything is pointless in my opinion as well, but its your choice.

there was no time when I said I'm the best attacker, I'm best this or that, People that I was fighting would tell you if I was good or not, but in general I always believed in diplomacy, other times I just simply had no time to fight as much as I wanted hence the ABP. At one stage I was number 2 overall BP and number 2DBP for quite some time just FYI.

about the third alliance, the part that's bold in your quote sums it up for me.
You cannot just lie that he has done more fighting than I will ever do, my BP is double the size of his, plus I never lost a city and I'm in top 20 players since 25.08.2010. Also his diplomacy, strategy... non existent there IMHO.

About sim city- Its easy to take down enemy cities when you can play more than them and you have more active allies than them close by, but if you are overpowered you have no choice but to be smart about your colonisations- call it sim city, but I have 35cities in o44, at the end of the war with UF and TE I had 0. most of the cities were ghost or inactive, but do you really not see the point in my actions?

Just to sum up, my focus in this game was always the human aspect, the leadership, the diplomacy, the brotherhood. I am glad that there are people like you that can focus greatly on attacking, you make the game interesting, but don't tell me that there is no other way than your way because you are wrong if you do ;)

DeletedUser

So what do you do to help your alliance? Put them in a losing war with UoW? You say you are here for the human aspect, leadership, diplomacy, and the botherhood. I don't think taking care of 90 cities is exactly easy. I think you have to put a lot of time into the game to gain that main cities.

I'm not saying you have to attack all the time, but even if you sent an attack in 1/10 of your cities a day you would be doing a lot more than what you are doing now. Have you been doing anything with your diplomacy? If so you should share with the whole community :)

I guess we will see soon enough what kind of player you are. We are getting close to you and we are getting there fast. Just a matter of time until we are knocking at your doorstep. Maybe now would be a good time to join EF. That way when we start attacking, you can quit without having to worry about your precious brotherhood, leadership, and diplomacy.

Sorry for ranting on about this adam. But maybe we should start our conversation more focused in on The Third Alliance, which is now called The New Third Alliance. Any new updates with these guys?

DeletedUser

The Legendary 3rd Alliance

You should consider the name change to Legendary 3rd Alliance. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for your suggestion but i look the reality! The reality says that we are not a legend for the moment! But we are tryin to become a legendary alliance! And even if we become, we will remain as The Third Alliance, others can call us Legendary 3rd alliance ;)

DeletedUser

You misunderstood me a bit there,
Let's play the game meant that there is no need in all this making up scenarios to bring people down, if you really are as good as you say then you shouldn't need any tactics like discouraging the enemy in the forums or disbanding their alliance (lol), also involving KA which has nothing to do with anything is pointless in my opinion as well, but its your choice.

Making up scenarios. Exactly what you are doing now. You can't tell me that you didn't know KA was forcing people to join them. So, Elite Force can full in there ranks. That is why any KA members is free to join Elite Force.

Many people are good at playing games, some play mind games like you. Who recruit for Elite Force under the Knights Empire tag. I understand not joining them after 6 months of saying you would because deep down you don't trust Elite Force enough and your emotionally attached to KE. You would blame yourself if something like what happened to 3rd alliance happened to KE.

KE is the parent alliance to KA, as a result, anything KA does reflects back to KE leadership as it will be assumed they are responsible. If Knights Empire leadership decided to allow, by openening up their academy so elite Force members can recruit/join/manipulate Knights academy leadership and their members. Then they are acting like a agent of Elite Force. So, if a KA member tells anther alliance to merge into Elite Force. It is the same as if Knights Empire member said the same thing.

adamberr, I see you as a master of manipulation. You told Elite Force you would join them so they would stop attacking you. Then made a deal to start helping them. You have used your alliances academy to help Elite Force recruit instead of helping you own alliance. You do this all because if you don't Elite force will force you to quit or force you to join them. You don't care about your members. You didn't even know who Lloydino was until I told you. To you it's all about adamberr not about KE,KA,EF.

you don't play human aspect, the leadership, the diplomacy, well maybe you do if
human aspect --> you consider lying on the forums,
the leadership --> leading by recruiting for other alliances
diplomacy --> agreeing that other alliances can use your members as puppets to save yourself.
brotherhood --> maybe but it only proves you agree with Elite forces tactic of forcing people to join and disbanding alliance though trickery. It also means in your last post you lied about condemning "disbanding their alliance (lol)" notice laugh out laud. you agree with this type of action.

adamberr I think you might be more twisted then lefty ever was. At least he cared for his alliance just showed it badly. You act like you care but make bad deals that place them in lose /lose situations. You can act like a liaison and everything for the benefit Elite Force who you plan on joining anyway.

DeletedUser

So what do you do to help your alliance? Put them in a losing war with UoW? You say you are here for the human aspect, leadership, diplomacy, and the botherhood. I don't think taking care of 90 cities is exactly easy. I think you have to put a lot of time into the game to gain that main cities.

UoW attacked us, we didn't chose to be at war with them, they are team black so by default they had us marked as enemies. I never exchanged a single message with ANYONE in UoW, I never reached out for peace or for a war.
Taking care of 96 cities is easy if you don't have to attack or defend all the time, thats how I got to this level- you call it sim city, I call it gaining territory in the fastest way possible. Takes me 5 minutes twice a day if I dont have to fight much.

I'm not saying you have to attack all the time, but even if you sent an attack in 1/10 of your cities a day you would be doing a lot more than what you are doing now. Have you been doing anything with your diplomacy? If so you should share with the whole community :)

If you don't know what have I done to this point, I tells me you don't want to know. Sorry for not being modest but I think I have done quite a lot, maybe few bad decisions, but mostly for the best of KE and definitely to the best of my abilities

I guess we will see soon enough what kind of player you are. We are getting close to you and we are getting there fast. Just a matter of time until we are knocking at your doorstep. Maybe now would be a good time to join EF. That way when we start attacking, you can quit without having to worry about your precious brotherhood, leadership, and diplomacy.

I have no fear or worries, If it comes to it I will just pull "The Afekt Defence"... ;)
I have never lost a city (being attacked on 2 fronts) when I could play the game working 3 part time jobs, now I have one full time one part time job so it will be harder, but possible ;)

Sorry for ranting on about this adam. But maybe we should start our conversation more focused in on The Third Alliance, which is now called The New Third Alliance. Any new updates with these guys?

To be honest the third alliance is just a gimmick and I have no interest in it whatsoever, you know it I know it (that they are irrelevant to anything), but your side is using them to gain sympathy from ETA players hoping they will feel bad for the poor kids getting disbanded

Answers in bold above.

DeletedUser13936

DISCLAIMER : THE POST BELLOW I MY VIEW NOT MY ALLIANCES

the third alliance may be trying to gain sympathy from eta but other alliance currently fighting EF are trying to show eta the truth and expose many members of EF to be cheats and backstabbers. any alliance with an ounce of honor would not stoop so low to dissolve an alliance even if that alliance is (IN MY OPINION) somewhat of a tool.

bottom line is EF and KA do not fight honorably. they dissolve alliances. recruit by force and make smaller alliances merge into them or face being destroyed. every alliance deserves a chance to grow. TE also backstabbed Tribunal and BA in the past. KE is a decent alliance and should not stoop to EFs level there academy alliance should also not stoop to EFs level.

DeletedUser

Making up scenarios. Exactly what you are doing now. You can't tell me that you didn't know KA was forcing people to join them. So, Elite Force can full in there ranks. That is why any KA members is free to join Elite Force.

I honestly do not have the time to follow every
member of KA in their ways and plans, KA has general guideline set by me and the leaders, the smaller decisions are left up to them, it is their alliance after all, it was mine when I was there and it was called destroyers.
I honestly had no idea of the incident you mentioned, it is their decision and I am happy to support it. there is no place for many small alliances anymore, uniting them makes sense I guess.

They are not focusing on helping EF, this statement is a play by you to throw people off EF once again, EF is EF and KA is KA in my book. EF does not need some young small players joining them anyway, so I don't see your logic there btw.

Does KA need to change their name to be treated as a separate alliance? They are the academy for a simple reason so that our enemies would not focus on them, giving younger players a chance to grow and learn. I do not want them to be involved in any major wars, their job is to teach and recruit in their best areas, maybe at one stage they will be strong enough in places to be able to become a powerfull alliance.

Many people are good at playing games, some play mind games like you. Who recruit for Elite Force under the Knights Empire tag. I understand not joining them after 6 months of saying you would because deep down you don't trust Elite Force enough and your emotionally attached to KE. You would blame yourself if something like what happened to 3rd alliance happened to KE.

Why would I recruit people for EF? do they need more players?
The alliance that is recruiting the most recently is yours, taking in the frontline players, yo look at me through your own actions I guess.

Yes, you are right saying that im emotionally attached to KE, but at the same time I do trust some people in EF, the ones I know.
I would not let a disband happen, besides TTA was just a gimmick alliance not worth mentioning, KE has been through a lot, it would not be the same disbanding us and them, two different things, but I would of course regret IF it would ever happen, you don't have to be too smart to know that.

I am not hiding my reasons for not joining EF, I said it many times, I feel I need to be in KE to help US, this is my priority, joining EF wouldn't add to their value besides raising the point average a tiny bit, of course I gave them my word which is very important to me, and I am very grateful to them for understanding my reasons for delaying..

KE is the parent alliance to KA, as a result, anything KA does reflects back to KE leadership as it will be assumed they are responsible. If Knights Empire leadership decided to allow, by opening up their academy so elite Force members can recruit/join/manipulate Knights academy leadership and their members. Then they are acting like a agent of Elite Force. So, if a KA member tells anther alliance to merge into Elite Force. It is the same as if Knights Empire member said the same thing.

Have you heard of Kabala? You are just making assumptions and what if's basicly taking them out of nowhere.
You just said that If your child beats up another child in school it would basicly mean that you did it yourself, do you see how unreasonable that is?

adamberr, I see you as a master of manipulation. You told Elite Force you would join them so they would stop attacking you. Then made a deal to start helping them. You have used your alliances academy to help Elite Force recruit instead of helping you own alliance. You do this all because if you don't Elite force will force you to quit or force you to join them. You don't care about your members. You didn't even know who Lloydino was until I told you. To you it's all about adamberr not about KE,KA,EF.

I admit to using manipulation in the past, only in messages though, never in forums, It was always for the best of KE and it worked wonders to be honest.
I have never got out of a war the way you described, I came up with the idea of merging into TE in the north because I believed it will be for the best, that convinced UF to join us against team black, so it worked fine.
Like I said before, I never feared an enemy, I won all the battles I was in, I didn't need to merge to protect myself.

you don't play human aspect, the leadership, the diplomacy, well maybe you do if
human aspect --> you consider lying on the forums,
the leadership --> leading by recruiting for other alliances
diplomacy --> agreeing that other alliances can use your members as puppets to save yourself.
brotherhood --> maybe but it only proves you agree with Elite forces tactic of forcing people to join and disbanding alliance though trickery. It also means in your last post you lied about condemning "disbanding their alliance (lol)" notice laugh out laud. you agree with this type of action.

adamberr I think you might be more twisted then lefty ever was. At least he cared for his alliance just showed it badly. You act like you care but make bad deals that place them in lose /lose situations. You can act like a liaison and everything for the benefit Elite Force who you plan on joining anyway.
This is just some made up stuff I wont reply to.

I must admit that your words hurt once again, I would never come up with such schemes as you just did, I'm not that kind of a person and it feels quite bad to be misread/misinterpreted like that, but that is pure life right here, quite often people see bad intentions when there is none, often women tend to be that way imo. I hate when people look for schemes and complicated answers when the truth is simple and straight.

I will answer your attacks in bold above.

DeletedUser

DISCLAIMER : THE POST BELLOW I MY VIEW NOT MY ALLIANCES

the third alliance may be trying to gain sympathy from eta but other alliance currently fighting EF are trying to show eta the truth and expose many members of EF to be cheats and backstabbers. any alliance with an ounce of honor would not stoop so low to dissolve an alliance even if that alliance is (IN MY OPINION) somewhat of a tool.

bottom line is EF and KA do not fight honorably. they dissolve alliances. recruit by force and make smaller alliances merge into them or face being destroyed. every alliance deserves a chance to grow. TE also backstabbed Tribunal and BA in the past. KE is a decent alliance and should not stoop to EFs level there academy alliance should also not stoop to EFs level.

come on.... KA is only AN ACADEMY! it has no political meaning besides defending against UoW and attacking NWO...
"KA does not fight honourably" ???? what the hell ;)
:pro: