The Third Alliance

DeletedUser

Adam you are not worthy as a leader! How can you be a leader when you dont care about your members and you care only for yourself???

How can you talk about your alliance when it is only a puppit of EF ???

besides TTA was just a gimmick alliance not worth mentioning

Do you know who is TTA ? Have you read ower story? EF had desolved ower alliance and we created it again! WHat does it shows ? It shows bravery not cowardly like you, it shows hope and courage!

When i fighted with CR, i told to them to take all of my citys but not to attack my members! I feeld sorry for them seeing to fight such a big alliance only for my personal bad choise! What kind of leader are you? Blahh... nevermind! I will not reply anymore!

DeletedUser

Adam you are not worthy as a leader! How can you be a leader when you dont care about your members and you care only for yourself???

How can you talk about your alliance when it is only a puppit of EF ???

Do you know who is TTA ? Have you read ower story? EF had desolved ower alliance and we created it again! WHat does it shows ? It shows bravery not cowardly like you, it shows hope and courage!

When i fighted with CR, i told to them to take all of my citys but not to attack my members! I feeld sorry for them seeing to fight such a big alliance only for my personal bad choise! What kind of leader are you? Blahh... nevermind! I will not reply anymore!

You know nothing about me or my alliance, you have no right to come here and say made up things.

I don't need to read your story, I know your story very well.
The words in brackets describe you FYI. Here is your glorious story:

You left BA when it was in trouble (coward) to start an alliance yourself (selfish) and use black armada's good name for your own personal benefit (weak).
Then you asked ALL big alliance in game to be in pact with you (embarrassing), you were targeted by CR because you were a runaway from BA. You asked for help because you couldn't do nothing yourself (very weak). When EF didn't defend your cities for you, you got angry and switched sides (backstabbing coward).
You claimed to be the best strategist, great leader and so on (over confident/crazy).

Your members include players with just over 50 ABP that are 4 oceans away from your "core" (no recruitment skill).

You give founder rights to some random guy who dissolves your alliance (poor judgement) and then you come on the forum and claim you are a hero because you created another one (joke?)...

I could go on with this story, provide more details etc. but people that are honest (with themselves) know that it's the truth, If others want to defend you it is just because they want to make you feel good = because you are helping them in their war.

Please do not pass judgement on me, when clearly you have so much to learn and you have achieved nothing so far.
If you ever win a war, do something really worthy, be sure I will be the first one to come on the forums and congratulate you- for now, I suggest you learn from this situation, use the knowledge of the great guys in CR and maybe someday you will be known in this game for doing something good.

good luck.

ps. @whateverr - I LOL-ed at the disband because I found it really funny/ironic, not because I approve or because I would do the same thing. it's just funny- that's it, don't look for double meaning everywhere.

ps2. actually I will provide you with a bit more info on this. Klev is very active on the forums recently and claimed that he is such a great strategist, has everything planned out etc. I even made a joke about a competition between him and warlordkmd(the guy that came up with the orion belt etc :p).
Klev actually wrote to me asking about this "competition"...- my first LOL.
My second LOL is that the best strategist in ETA allowed his alliance to be disbanded... hehe
come on man, its funny! huh? admit it :p come on, I know you want to ;)

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kleviskalajsi

kleviskalajsi i thought you cool dude! One Like joking and stuff.

Uderstand you may be off mate having your alliance disbanded. I dont get two things. Must be a pain isnt it?

Why you give the credencials to the people you dont know?
Why you put all that junk in to Adamberr? Is he the one behind your trobules?

DeletedUser

......ps. @whateverr - I LOL-ed at the disband because I found it really funny/ironic, not because I approve or because I would do the same thing. it's just funny- that's it, don't look for double meaning everywhere.

ps2. actually I will provide you with a bit more info on this. Klev is very active on the forums recently and claimed that he is such a great strategist, has everything planned out etc. I even made a joke about a competition between him and warlordkmd(the guy that came up with the orion belt etc :p).
Klev actually wrote to me asking about this "competition"...- my first LOL.
My second LOL is that the best strategist in ETA allowed his alliance to be disbanded... hehe
come on man, its funny! huh? admit it :p come on, I know you want to ;)

:pro:

I was against the merge with 3rd alliance & NEW REPUBLIC. Klev wanted to get into the top 12. It just didn't work out the way he planed.

DeletedUser

I was against the merge with 3rd alliance & NEW REPUBLIC. Klev wanted to get into the top 12. It just didn't work out the way he planed.

see :) there you go- funny :)

PS. how come you have a say in the third alliance? saying you were against tells me that you were part of the decision process. are they your puppets?...
Is Klev your puppet? come on, admit it?... (joke)

As you can see this puppet game is really stupid and pointless, if at any stage one person does something to benefit others (as well as themselves) are they becoming puppets right away? is there a time limit you have to cross? is there special requirements? Was Fate, UoW and DFE puppets of BA?
If 2 alliances work together to reach the same goal, which one is a puppet of which? Is it the one with more members, or one with more BP....? (rhetorical question)

DeletedUser15946

Can somebody make a summary of last 2 pages for me? I would like to know what is happening, but it seems that many things are happening, and I don't have time to read everything :(

DeletedUser

If 2 alliances work together to reach the same goal, which one is a puppet of which? Is it the one with more members, or one with more BP....? (rhetorical question)

I'll answer that question. These are my views only not the views of all CR members.

UoW never had such a relationship with Fate or BA yes they shared forums. but that is where it stopped.

1) when the two alliances are so close their own members might be more loyal to the other alliance leadership then their own. (when 20% + feel this way)

2) When 2 alliances members are so intermingled. It becomes common practice that members have stronger friendships with members of other alliances then their own alliance.

3) When leadership places members in a unique situation that becomes confusing for players and divides members loyalty between members. This one is hard to understand so I'll try to explain.
***** When alliances trade players. --- this can happen for good reason but, as a member people make friends and talk to alliance members maybe even become good friends. then a alliance leader tell one of those members to join a friendly alliance to help them with the war. If this happens to much players see the other alliance as their own just different tags.
***** When an attack on one alliance members is viewed as an attack on anther alliance. This allows weak player in a weak alliance to start a major war. In their minds all alliance members see the attack as if it was directed at their alliance and react accordingly.

4) when one alliance allows anther alliance to freely recruit from their alliance

5) When one alliance starts making deals that may or may not help a current war but, seems to always favor other alliances more then their own alliance.

6) When one alliance leader(s) works as a agent for anther alliance. That is to say, the alliance leader(s) are always trying to pursued their own alliance members of how the actions of anther alliance is in their favor. When it clearly is not.

In almost all these situations the alliances leadership is to close to the problem to clearly see the problem. About 50% of the alliance will see the problem. Other alliances can clearly see the problem

It's natural for alliances to get closer over time. When they cross those line they start losing their identity and finding themselves in wars because of their friendships with other alliances. The option of being neutral isn't a reality because it's easier to pick a side or others see your alliance as the same as the one they declared war on.

DeletedUser

You left BA when it was in trouble (coward) to start an alliance yourself (selfish) and use black armada's good name for your own personal benefit (weak).
Then you asked ALL big alliance in game to be in pact with you (embarrassing), you were targeted by CR because you were a runaway from BA. You asked for help because you couldn't do nothing yourself (very weak). When EF didn't defend your cities for you, you got angry and switched sides (backstabbing coward).
You claimed to be the best strategist, great leader and so on (over confident/crazy).

Ok let me start from the beggining!

I left BA for 2 reasons :

1- BA was seperated in 2 alliances : BN300 and AoF! BA,BN300 and AoF were not near me (in o25)

2- I was totaly alone on o25 and i needed to survive in this game!

I didnt left BA for coward (like pafapa left us), i left BA in order to survive!
To have pacts with the big alliances is a good opinion because i didnt need a pact with small alliances its not worthy!
The war between EF and CR was near and i choosed to be allies with EF (BAD CHOISE) and they promissed me help in war with CR! So when my alliance went in war with CR we didnt had any help , support ect. So they were traitors who left us behind! How EF would supported us when they dont support even their members :O !!! So i had an neutrality pact with CR and started to take revenge to EF!

I dont say that im a great leader or a great strategic, but i try to do my best ;) I dont need your judgement, i have listened others who are more good than you!

What kind of leader are you when you are an EF academy? You dont even care about your members! Its just adam adam adam, and no members :p

How can you say me about leadership when you dont even have it??? :p

DeletedUser

UPS! I forgot to say something! :S

EDIT : My alliance was deleted by pafapa (it was his ticket to become a traitor and join EF), and we started to create the alliance again!

Check who is back? :D In 2 days we reached again rank 13 :p .....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+ rep to Whateverr,nice to see your views on different situations on external forum daily,thanks for that man,I am really enjoying those.

DeletedUser

Hmm I haven't been on the forums for a bit but i have to say, it was no plan of the leaders to pull off that disband or power any small alliance into a merger.

Half the reason we started war with Black Armada was for reasons like this and to me its just not fair play.

Trying to lead an alliance with near 200 players is just to much for any 1 or several people should have to handle no matter how good or bad they may be. Since our big merge i seem to find out more about whats happening on the ext forums than i do internally and i wont stand for that. Its way to many people if you still want to have any kind of activity of your own.

I wont say sorry to Klev for that though because his opinion matters not to me but to his alliance i am sorry.

The rest of you kinda make me laugh :) You give us more credit at deception than we deserve. We do 1 thing and get accused of 10 but all that matters little now i guess

DeletedUser

If you say that its hard to controll 200 players, WHY HAVE YOU MERGED????

I dont need your sorry, i just need you to become more fighters in the game!

Pafapa was and is a coward player, he left us because he was afraid from your attacks on o33, but think it this way : If any of your enemys comes to o33 and attack him very hard, what do you think he will do? He will join that alliance of course :p because if a pherson becomes only once a traitor, he remains as traitor for ever! Why do you guys need a traitor like him in your alliance? It would be better for you if you take his citys before a stronger enemy aproaches near him and he starts to tell them intels about you :p

DeletedUser

Rygarr I undertsand what you are saying but alliance with over 200 members and daily recruiting and loosing members cannot be organized as you like it to be.
too much work at leader position and most of it is for nothing; I would propose to you to resign on co-leading and organizing alliance and come back on battlefield,that is where you will find fun for sure.Some people like to organize things,some like to be diplomats,some like to yell on forums and some like to fight,many like more then one of those things of course,you decide what you like the best and do accordingly..this is just a friendly advice and not attempt of destabilizing EF,I am sure you personally know that but some could seen it differently.

DeletedUser

Ok let me start from the beggining!

I left BA for 2 reasons :

1- BA was seperated in 2 alliances : BN300 and AoF! BA,BN300 and AoF were not near me (in o25)

2- I was totaly alone on o25 and i needed to survive in this game!

I didnt left BA for coward (like pafapa left us), i left BA in order to survive!
To have pacts with the big alliances is a good opinion because i didnt need a pact with small alliances its not worthy!
The war between EF and CR was near and i choosed to be allies with EF (BAD CHOISE) and they promissed me help in war with CR! So when my alliance went in war with CR we didnt had any help , support ect. So they were traitors who left us behind! How EF would supported us when they dont support even their members :O !!! So i had an neutrality pact with CR and started to take revenge to EF!

I dont say that im a great leader or a great strategic, but i try to do my best ;) I dont need your judgement, i have listened others who are more good than you!

What kind of leader are you when you are an EF academy? You dont even care about your members! Its just adam adam adam, and no members :p

How can you say me about leadership when you dont even have it??? :p

seriously kid, you need to read some books, watch some tv, give up the politics, you show no understanding of anything. seriously...

DeletedUser

Brlinho I am actually taking it a step further. I think its time for some big changes for me but what they are??? I'm not sure yet...well :) I'm sure but not ready to proceed yet. Keep an eye out though

DeletedUser

i dont belive for one second that u know nothing about this untill u looke din the ex furom!

and if u honestly disagree with this pratice why not order attacks on the players that was involved and kick the ones that entered ur allaince show them tha tur allaince does not accept this pratice!
1) u wont attack them becuase u agree with there trickery
2) u wont attack them becuase they jooined ur side and KA/KE a well known ally to ur allaince!

so untill u orginse this i personaly belive that the leadership of EF/KA/KE knew about this plan and backed it hence wy they went runnign to u lot! cowards stand and fight EF and there little empire as runnig to them has just sign the end to ur accounts as no one likes cowards