Top 12 The Top 12 alliances (revamped!)

DeletedUser

imbecile????????/// LOL
least i can spell EGO ha ha and poor poor deadly the world is over 6months old so the clock is ticking or haven't you fathomed that out.
maybe you should go read it again. and again
and
AGAIN
if you GO doesn't get in the way PMSL

DeletedUser

Indeed the world is over six months old, vik. But that alone does not mean the age of world wonders has begun. It has to be at least (not "least") 6 months old AND the top 50 alliances total has to reach the sum of 250 million points. Which it has not. So you see good sir that the world being six months old is not a requirement on its own, but is one part of a requirement.

DeletedUser

well done so go back to my post. where it states "were miles off in points" meaning the clock is already ticking not that hard to work out.
so from now on 13mill a month till the second requirement is ticked.
So ergo "not ego" we have started now time for the race for points as well.
r

DeletedUser

Vik, your previous posts clearly state that you believe we are in the world wonder era because this server has attained 6 months of age.

DeletedUser

ach why bother you see it your way and i'll view it my way.
you say go
i say ego
you potato
i say tattie
never gonna work me ol mucker funny tho how your lot seem to be the only ones that think this way tho.

DeletedUser

Are you actually going to ridicule me for a simple spelling error? I mean I honestly don't have a big problem with it. When I wrote it I attempted to get a point across. It appears I have, despite the spelling error. You seem to have comprehended the message and figured out what I meant to say. On the other hand, deciphering your posts can take a large amount of time and effort. Which is why half the time I don't even try.

So yes, I say go and you say ego. It makes no difference because we will still understand the message that the other is trying to convey. Which is rare thing between you and I.

DeletedUser

yet here u are again replying lol.
me thinks you got a little over excited at the thought of your un funny joke.
bet you were still laughing till it was pointed out it was wrong.

DeletedUser

ah but am sure watching a seal balance a ball on its nose would keep you captivated as well :D

DeletedUser13255

Yeah, we may have to hire a referee for when Vikingr & DT are in the same thread. Your last comment was quite funny Vik. lol

DeletedUser

132_BallBalance-OOF.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol - got this neg rep for posting the seal pic.

Woohoo, nice self portrait. I didn't know it was post your RL photo's week.

That is NOT me, i prefer to balance beach balls because they are more colorful and keep my attention longer. OBVIOUSLY!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright ladies calm down, I think vikingr meant that Rho isn't as far off from WW as everyone makes it out to be. It's true it technically hasn't entered the WW age yet but you guys are close to it. Now stop the silly arguing or I'll be forced to hand out yellow cards!

DeletedUser

This top 12 Alliance needs to be updated weekly. Alot has changed since the end of August as far as Alliance rankings are concerned.

DeletedUser

Ok I pinky promise to update this soon! I also have screen shots of stats I took for september's update :S