The Top 15 (Its early, but lets get a good look)

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ok If you havent ever forgotten anything even in important times Im sorry :eek:
Other people use it great for them but i think its stupid and thats my opinion :pro: :rolleyes:
Great :) you know how to play Good compitition then :p
Have you seen were i am The only player i wont get killed on Morale im attacking right now :supermad:

(SW) And player who attacks with swords, COME AT ME BRO (SW)

DeletedUser

Because there are players like Poseidon-Rules who has apparently played for over a year but completely forgot about the Olympic Games feature and what not. I felt it necessary that I were to highlight the fact that I kill for my cities and not play the game the easy way. Although Captain and Admin and Commander make a things a little more easier, it still doesn't make any sense to have Captain or Admin or even Commander if you're just going to be using Olympic Games.
Therefore... people using gold to gain culture are doing it the easy way and you being the great player you are... do it the hard way? So your a better player than those gold/culture users? Was your statement highlighting that fact? (that your a better player than a lot of those above you in the rankings because you kill units)
Not like you to big yourself up on the forums is it...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Therefore... people using gold to gain culture are doing it the easy way and you being the great player you are... do it the hard way? So your a better player than those gold/culture users? Was your statement highlighting that fact? (that your a better player than a lot of those above you in the rankings because you kill units)

Actually, interpret it how you like. It is only common sense and I don't think I have to explain it to you because I believe you are fairly intellectual. Obviously it is easier to acquire culture points via Olympic Games instead of acquiring resources, building units, killing units, repeat, etc. Seriously, I don't really care if people use gold for cities. I would like to, but then I think if I do so, I won't get the satisfcation from anticipating attacks!

Anyway, for too long have we been off-topic. I won't be surpirsed if we get an infraction. As I said before, if you want to continue, message me.

DeletedUser

Personally i like tt they have alot of talented players who usally keep me entertained on the forums :D

*cough *cough*Basil*cough*cough*

along with being talented there skilled and work well together :D

DeletedUser6378

Poseiden-Rules You want to bring up your previous experience and say how well you know the game. Your so good that you can't even get into the top 100 on a server. Seriously any server that i actually take the time to play on I make it into the top 10 and stay there. Also just because a server is new that is no reason to be so far down on rank. I droped from the top 10 for a total of 1 day since i got there. That was only because i stoped building my city while saving resources to build a colony ship so i could be the first on the server with 2 cities.

Manu Forti you say that TT sucks. you have that seriously backwards. The valkeries suck.. check this out.

The valkeries have a total of
72202 attack battle points
In TT we have myself with
43924 attack battle points
cheezehead with 24540 attack battle points
Uncle Bulgaria with 23787 attack battle points.

Lets stop right there. These 3 players have more attack battle points then your entire alliance does. There must not be any attackers in the valkyries. Nothing to fear from them.

Now lets take a look at the valkyries under fighters. i see your whole alliance has 105078 battle points total.
Now lets look at TT
myself with 56,075 I have over half of what TV has total
cheezehead with 31090
Uncle Bulgaria with 26368

Dang i only got trough 3 players again before we topped your whole alliance again. Then how about we talk about your lame attacks. I think it was like 5 colony ships your alliance sent. Everyone of them sunk. Every light ship your group sent i think about 800 total got sunk. Seriously I have more biremes then your whole alliance has light ships, and you think your good. The whole valkyries alliance is nothing but pathetic. your our food accept it. No matter how much you want to post in the forums it will never change the fact that we are going to take every city from your alliance. We will put every one of your members on the rim. Do you know why this is? I do! It is because there isn't a single person in your alliance as good as the worst person in TT.

In ocean 45 we have already disposed of Death Faction, Warriors of Asguard, and LEGACY. TV is just another lame alliance that just happens to be next on the chopping block. It doesn't matter how much you want to deny it. It is going to happen, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

TT 1. TV: 0.

TT have started having our fun. 108 more TV cities to go. Only what, somewhere around 80-90 bri's to try and hold it? Please try and not roll over and die please :p (at least not until we have had our fun with you)

DeletedUser

Well lets see here TT go's into A NAP with /Musketeers/AC/G.O.B.S they have their OC/55 filling their OC/45 city's with support so they can go on the attack which is fine, I just don't understand how or why these guys Musketeers/AC/G.O.B.S go into NAP with TT I don't know if they understand what's going on while they are playing SIM CITY, TT gets stronger in and around them and before they know it TT will turn on them then you have these SPYS in the Game which makes the game that Much sadder to play in a World.....

DeletedUser6378

Well lets see here TT go's into A NAP with /Musketeers/AC/G.O.B.S they have their OC/55 filling their OC/45 city's with support so they can go on the attack which is fine, I just don't understand how or why these guys Musketeers/AC/G.O.B.S go into NAP with TT I don't know if they understand what's going on while they are playing SIM CITY, TT gets stronger in and around them and before they know it TT will turn on them then you have these SPYS in the Game which makes the game that Much sadder to play in a World.....

You don't know very much now do you. We have no nap with G.O.B.S. G.O.B.S are former Death Faction, Warriors of Asguard members That merged to form LEGACY. They left LEGACY and made G.O.B.S because they knew they didn't stand a chance against us. They wanted out of the fight before they all got rimmed. So as we see no threat there they aren't worth our time to focus on rimming them. Our members do attack them from time to time. It just isn't a war. So you see we have no diplomatic relations with them whatsoever.

Next time try getting your facts straight.

DeletedUser

Well I stand by What I said with these two Musketeers/AC and they playing right into TT hands I never seen the Top 3 Alliances in a NAP before like this in a World so young while TT takes and get's Stronger in and around the other two they TT, will turn on them that's what a NAP is all about (LET ME GET BIGGER AND STRONGER) then you. And them two are Letting TT do what and dictate what they want.

DeletedUser

It sounds to me like CENOBITES is just trying to get some help.

I smell desperation.

DeletedUser12324

As powerful as TT are, this world is still very young. AC stand very strong, Musketeers stand very strong and even then you've got alliances like Carpe J and Grimm, there are alot of strong alliances in each ocean of this world. Everyones just waiting for someone to make the first move lol.

DeletedUser2663

exactly, problem is at this stage of the world, the wrong move can cripple any alliance, even TT. Its all about who makes the wrong/ right move at this stage.

DeletedUser6378

score is now TT 2 and TV 0

I think it is finally starting to sink in that they are going to loose. They aren't saying anything now so i guess they are now to scared to talk anymore smack.

DeletedUser2663

actually pat its 3:0. And Its not like they haven't tried to conquer us yet as well, they had some attempts, they just failed each time. But to balance this post out they did defend a couple of attempts with brilliant sniping. got the give them credit for that.

DeletedUser6378

They didn't snipe my attempt. They couldn't. My attacks were timed to close together. They did give me a lot of battle points though. They seriously need to learn to defend better.

DeletedUser

score is now TT 2 and TV 0

I think it is finally starting to sink in that they are going to loose. They aren't saying anything now so i guess they are now to scared to talk anymore smack.
Yes but it's only because your in TT... if you weren't then maybe they would stand a chance of survival!

They didn't snipe my attempt. They couldn't. My attacks were timed to close together. They did give me a lot of battle points though. They seriously need to learn to defend better.
Hey... maybe it's because your the best, nobody on this server can live with you!! Your the greatest...:heh:
Everybody.. please tell LOWKEY how great he is please (would save him some time having to type it all the time) .

actually pat its 3:0. And Its not like they haven't tried to conquer us yet as well, they had some attempts, they just failed each time. But to balance this post out they did defend a couple of attempts with brilliant sniping. got the give them credit for that.
:) Respect... A TT poster that tells it as it is.. and is big enough to give a bit of credit to an enemy(underdogs) where it's due...lol
You never mentioned your's or your alliances stats neither:D

REP +1