The top 5 alliances with founders in the external...

DeletedUser31161

1) The Buzz- Nothing said here (my alliance) but i can guarantee that we will be the best there is in Delos. smallest players in the top 8 and a extremely good average for player in the 200 point average. (they are new) (founders: Mr. P and smithy)

2) public enemies- I like them so far. best average. very small player count. they have good players. they have really pulled off my expectation. I am sorry for thinking they would be really bad. (founder: oekullukeo)

3) Glimmer in the Dark- They are us only somewhere else. Me likey. BTW why does pushty start an account here? (founders: Pushty, Hassan al-Sabbah) I want them as a pact. :D

4) Lacking Diplomacy- I never thought DW could make a good alliance. :D (founder: DW)

5) As Athens Burns- I cant say much. But it is a gut feeling they will do well. (founder: slobo.c)

As you can see these are the top 5 best alliances that have founders in the external. I can guarantee that these alliances will be the most successful. I am sorry for putting GitD as third but currently i think they are. But i know they will grow better. ;)

DeletedUser

Ooh, we get a mention! :cool:

Little early to be discussing pacts, but we'll see. I joined Delos as I'm a little bored with Calydon (And not too hopeful for it, (chuckle)).

DeletedUser

Nonsense. It also has the highest point average. If it was an MRA, half of their players would have gone inactive or been rimmed by now.

DeletedUser

There the same players from another alliance so they will now how to work together, and live on the computer. and spend gold (speed 3) aswell.

DeletedUser

I'm trying to work out your point. You're now promoting them, right?

DeletedUser

Why would i promot them. to be nice:- a prelube alliance, who live on the game and spend money what a live for them.

DeletedUser

You can't just assume those that do well are bound to their monitor or throwing money around. It's possible, but it's very narrow-minded - besides, the fact that you're playing the game, yourself, is utterly hypocritical. If you're leading an alliance, which you are, you're not doing it properly if you're not virtually bound.

DeletedUser

I know, about there alliance i have been in them, they live for the game.

DeletedUser31161

pushty you might be the most unmod (not doing mod things) i have ever seen. :D keep up the good work :p

DeletedUser

*Giggles*​

smithy3_zps1b82338d.png

smithy1_zpsb9663d66.png

Smith2_zps66051fc4.png

smithy4_zpsc39a975d.png

DeletedUser5554

Hey Penguin I wouldn't ride on that I'm not leading that AAB branch and could probably swing them in with me knowing Joe Green. :D

DeletedUser

Sadly these, nor are any of my images photoshopped. Thanks for your ongoing concerns though, have fun with him as your co-leader. He is alllllllllll yours ;)