The top 5 alliances with founders in the external...

DeletedUser31161

i respect Smithy as a co founder

and tp prove my point this is regular grepolis writing

Grepolis   Emperor Penguin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

Want to join Calydon so I can forward them to you?

DeletedUser

Man, this just gets better and better. Did you ever get that thing from the Calydon forum about being a nub with no more than a 3.3k farm-city in any world you've ever played sorted out, penguin? You are somebody else and multi-accounting or something was your final answer, right? I digress. You guys should all just set a date and time to meet on the playground and fight it out. After Buzz finishes beating the 500+ players they've already declared war on, of course.

DeletedUser

*Giggles*​

smithy3_zps1b82338d.png

smithy1_zpsb9663d66.png

Smith2_zps66051fc4.png

smithy4_zpsc39a975d.png

It's Called Being A Nice Person to someone. yeah i was in your alliance and what. your a bunch of good players from sigma woow. scared. NOT! The idea of the game is for players to attack you, that is why there is an attack buttom on there, So just because you can all act big and hard by attacking someone on a game, dont forget. Actions and words are harmless.

(It's A Game) - (GET IN THE REAL WORLD).

DeletedUser

Where does the real world come into it? You're assuming again. Assuming is dangerous.

Diplomacy can be beneficial, but for the sake of being 'nice' to someone... it's not a plausible notion. You don't get anywhere by being nice, albeit your point is scattered and even contradictory. You say that you want diplomacy and to be nice, but somehow you're slotting the 'it's a wargame' argument into it, as well? And then, to top it all off, you insult attackers.

I'm not getting it.

DeletedUser

Basically its nice to be to nice to players, but anyone can act big over a game by attacking them,

its not hard is it anyone can touch a keybored and type words or a players action for attack you.

Wooow its a game i dont live my life on it, 4 months time i'm of the game for about 12 year, to join the British army).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes its a game. people take it serious like this is real life.

DeletedUser

No, I think that's just your interpretation. I've heard that argument time and time again and believe me, there is not a single person out there who regards a game over real life. Over the Internet, it is up to the reader to make what they will of an utterance.

You have to have a degree of sincerity to get any where. Whilst it's a game, a game is more fun when you win. You don't win by being casual. People have varying manners of getting their kicks, I suggest you research the term 'armchair general'.

DeletedUser

No, I think that's just your interpretation. I've heard that argument time and time again and believe me, there is not a single person out there who regards a game over real life. Over the Internet, it is up to the reader to make what they will of an utterance.

You have to have a degree of sincerity to get any where. Whilst it's a game, a game is more fun when you win. You don't win by being casual. People have varying manners of getting their kicks, I suggest you research the term 'armchair general'.

What does Interpretation mean? Also please dont laugh am dislexic

Yes a game is fun when you but doesnt mean you need to like it on. does it.

Am far from an armchair general. i play the game about 3 hours a night.

DeletedUser

Interpretation is how someone chooses to understand a piece of writing, tone, etc. I am not laughing, far from it.

I never said you were one.

DeletedUser5554

Basically its nice to be to nice to players, but anyone can act big over a game by attacking them,

its not hard is it anyone can touch a keybored and type words or a players action for attack you.

Wooow its a game i dont live my life on it, 4 months time i'm of the game for about 12 year, to join the British army).

Wee.jpg

In other words follow your own advice you're flipping out about how nobody is nice to you yet you're acting like a total jackass. Practice what you preach bro.

DeletedUser5554

Anyone else find it funny that by various ways and paths LD are the only ones left on this list?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1) The Buzz- Nothing said here (my alliance) but i can guarantee that we will be the best there is in Delos. smallest players in the top 8 and a extremely good average for player in the 200 point average. (they are new) (founders: Mr. P and smithy)

2) public enemies- I like them so far. best average. very small player count. they have good players. they have really pulled off my expectation. I am sorry for thinking they would be really bad. (founder: oekullukeo)

3) Glimmer in the Dark- They are us only somewhere else. Me likey. BTW why does pushty start an account here? (founders: Pushty, Hassan al-Sabbah) I want them as a pact. :D

4) Lacking Diplomacy- I never thought DW could make a good alliance. :D (founder: DW)

5) As Athens Burns- I cant say much. But it is a gut feeling they will do well. (founder: slobo.c)

As you can see these are the top 5 best alliances that have founders in the external. I can guarantee that these alliances will be the most successful. I am sorry for putting GitD as third but currently i think they are. But i know they will grow better. ;)

Lol LD is the only one left standing.

DeletedUser

You've never had the chance to play with Jim from Myr... lucky you haha.