The Trash Talk

DeletedUser51786

Heres was me thinking 3 off my last 4 were noob or shady. Wanna see my last 3 attempts run into bir walls. Need me to remind you we dont have 4 teams worth of ls? How about 25 off the top 50 fighters on our doorstep? Last 2 cs sunk spectacularly against firewalker in noobs and jason in shadies....they not big enough targets or shall i aim for the small fish to try boost my ego. All that tells me is you are a simmer and not even a good 1 at that, i may well be a failure but im having great fun doing so ;) Anyway, done with you, you can talk to me when your not your teams "turtle".

Typical answer from a player who is cuddling the server, we have 4 brances and thats one alliance you have to cuddle in 55 and 54 good job there unlike you I clear bir wall and take cities hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DeletedUser21560

Typical answer from a player who is cuddling the server, we have 4 brances and thats one alliance you have to cuddle in 55 and 54 good job there unlike you I clear bir wall and take cities hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Come take ours then

DeletedUser51786

Be careful for what you wish for everyone have their time don't worry your time will come lol

DeletedUser51718

I honestly wonder why people spend so much time talking crud on here haha.

I appreciate the forums being alive but most people can't stand the constant bickering.

Bottom line is, MGGA are hugging the world to death, Shady is falling but atleast they are respected. Noobs aren't doing a bad job even though they have a thread with people wasting time actually talking rubbish. 64 is still quiet and that annoys me.

We have alliances with weird names and Erik surprisingly not being the one to lead the world in a giant soft orgy.

Lighten up everyone you're all too serious :)

Well we also clear bir walls Hmmmmmmmmmmmm but when you get 4k(times 3) birs in your city and tons of dlu we cant take cities Hmmmmmmmmmm
I dunno what you meant with "we have 4 branches and thats one alliance you have to cuddle in 55 and 54"
You're the biggest cuddlers in the server, LOL LOL LOL HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DeletedUser44213

I find it fascinating that we are having this debate when Hades Incarnate are explicitly at war with Noobs and The Shadies as reproduction tried to explain. He tells you he is attacking them, then you say "go hug them"... I'm lost... Anyone following the logic here? Maybe i've been drugged. But, for one second, let's entertain the idea that those four alliances are together (I mean there must be a parallel universe where shaz currently exists where this is true right?)... Hades Incarnate 32 members, The Shady Bunch 28 members, The Cartridge Family 17 members, Noobs 33 members... 33+28+18+33 = 110 members. MGGA = 35 + 35 +35 +32 = 137 members. Hmmmm...

Now if anyone wishes to correct me but last time I checked 137 was quite a bit bigger than 110... In fact, 27 bigger, almost a whole alliance bigger. So, I think I know who is hugging more. I suppose the solution is Hades, Shady, Cartridge and Noobs should changed their names to "Did hug", "Will hug", "Am hugging" and "Are hugging". This way they will be one alliance and we can refer to them collectively as the HUG which I have seen you say means you are not hugging. I'm glad such loopholes exist otherwise massive coalitions like MGGA would be considered completely rotten! Oh wait...

The fact of the matter is as well that this "hug" consists of four alliances named who are currently fighting each other. So I have no idea how this thread has gone on this long and if I were reading this i'd agree to give shaz no more fodder to eat up and splergh back out of his mouth :p

DeletedUser54702

I find it fascinating that we are having this debate when Hades Incarnate are explicitly at war with Noobs and The Shadies as reproduction tried to explain. He tells you he is attacking them, then you say "go hug them"... I'm lost... Anyone following the logic here? Maybe i've been drugged. But, for one second, let's entertain the idea that those four alliances are together (I mean there must be a parallel universe where shaz currently exists where this is true right?)... Hades Incarnate 32 members, The Shady Bunch 28 members, The Cartridge Family 17 members, Noobs 33 members... 33+28+18+33 = 110 members. MGGA = 35 + 35 +35 +32 = 137 members. Hmmmm...

Now if anyone wishes to correct me but last time I checked 137 was quite a bit bigger than 110... In fact, 27 bigger, almost a whole alliance bigger. So, I think I know who is hugging more. I suppose the solution is Hades, Shady, Cartridge and Noobs should changed their names to "Did hug", "Will hug", "Am hugging" and "Are hugging". This way they will be one alliance and we can refer to them collectively as the HUG which I have seen you say means you are not hugging. I'm glad such loopholes exist otherwise massive coalitions like MGGA would be considered completely rotten! Oh wait...

The fact of the matter is as well that this "hug" consists of four alliances named who are currently fighting each other. So I have no idea how this thread has gone on this long and if I were reading this i'd agree to give shaz no more fodder to eat up and splergh back out of his mouth :p

Its always amusing when someone goes on a rant and gets their facts wrong. In fact i find this downright hilarious that i can bust your entire argument in a couple sentences.

Add 19 players to that 110 players. You left out out "Noobs." their second branch. That would be 129 players would it not?

Its always amusing when someone goes on a rant and gets their facts wrong. In fact i find this downright hilarious that i can bust your entire argument in a couple sentences.

Add 19 players to that 110 players. You left out out "Noobs." their second branch. That would be 129 players would it not?
Hmm, last time i checked, 129 players was less than 137? You haven't bust anyone's argument.

DeletedUser54702

Hmm, last time i checked, 129 players was less than 137? You haven't bust anyone's argument.

Right but a central point of his argument was that 137 was so much larger than 110. When in fact it is 129, and that is a far lower difference in numbers than 137 vs 110. So yes i did bust his argument :)

Well no, not really. It wasn't about how much higher the number 137 was to 110, but that they have 4 alliances worth of 110 players and you have 4 alliances worth of 137 players.

DeletedUser39822

Right but a central point of his argument was that 137 was so much larger than 110. When in fact it is 129, and that is a far lower difference in numbers than 137 vs 110. So yes i did bust his argument :)

You are only touching upon one statement within the argument and conveniently didn't address the portion where all of these so called "coalition" alliances are in fact fighting each other. Without deflecting my question by filibustering onto something unrelated can you acknowledge the fact that these alliances are fighting each other?

DeletedUser54354

cuddling really? i respect shadies and noobs as enemies for doing what they do and doing it very well. i respect bdm and i respect owls, both these teams are very well organised. i respect dost and warriors of hades for sticking their ground, i respect widows for attacking us. the teams on the other side of the world who put up with your crap like sandels and dwarves, all get respect. TF have gained massive respect in my eyes, 1 mra after another for them.....and they are still very much here..respect to them. mgga, well what can i say, shameful to the server.

since you clear bir walls, heres an offer. ill put all my birs in any city off your choosing anywhere in this world and lets see you clear them. since shadies recently killed 3000 of them and im offence heavy then surely that wont be difficult for you? pick a little city without premium and bonuses, give the world a laugh. Alternatively you could show me your wall to prove your "i clear bir walls" theory, ill guarantee you it looks very tiny compared to mine. back your mouth up or shut your mouth up, theres always someone bigger and better than you at EVERYTHING and im not even that good...i just like the game.

trash talk from me must really hurt shaz? you got nothing on me, you dont even know who i could be, its scary to think mgga let you just open your mouth. in 8 weeks im going to mail you, in 8 weeks and 1 min you will likely ghost and change your name. you wont be getting a crown here, you wont be getting anything im afraid. all you get is a bad reputation as a guy who mails me to try cheat and who thinks its cool to abuse guys doing their exams, abuse guys because they dont earn what you earn. although mgga are very much an mra, they do what they do and they have done what they have done. if they think selling their soul for a crown is worth it then thats on them, they are still an mra and their crown will forever be tainted but its a crown none the less. you shaz are the identity of mgga and wether deus likes it or not then you shaz reflect on him and mgga.

DeletedUser54192

Even ignoring the numbers mistake, I find it silly how both you and the other main MGGA poster here are constantly trying to claim that there has been some sort of major coalition against MGGA, when no part of the 3-team coalition is actually pacted with the other parts. Did someone change the meaning of the word 'coalition' to "a group of teams fighting each other" when I wasn't looking?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44213

It would appear I did indeed miss out an alliance (although I should add no disrespect intended but Noobs. are not exactly full of massive players). But if you think my argument falls due to that then you've missed the point entirely. There is no coalition! If you count Noobs or TCF and TSB or Hades you wouldn't reach half of what MGGA has. My point was even if you added up all those alliances they still would not have as many members as MGGA. But that is rather irrelevant when Noobs, Hades and TCF are at war.

DeletedUser51786

cuddling really? i respect shadies and noobs as enemies for doing what they do and doing it very well. i respect bdm and i respect owls, both these teams are very well organised. i respect dost and warriors of hades for sticking their ground, i respect widows for attacking us. the teams on the other side of the world who put up with your crap like sandels and dwarves, all get respect. TF have gained massive respect in my eyes, 1 mra after another for them.....and they are still very much here..respect to them. mgga, well what can i say, shameful to the server.

since you clear bir walls, heres an offer. ill put all my birs in any city off your choosing anywhere in this world and lets see you clear them. since shadies recently killed 3000 of them and im offence heavy then surely that wont be difficult for you? pick a little city without premium and bonuses, give the world a laugh. Alternatively you could show me your wall to prove your "i clear bir walls" theory, ill guarantee you it looks very tiny compared to mine. back your mouth up or shut your mouth up, theres always someone bigger and better than you at EVERYTHING and im not even that good...i just like the game.

trash talk from me must really hurt shaz? you got nothing on me, you dont even know who i could be, its scary to think mgga let you just open your mouth. in 8 weeks im going to mail you, in 8 weeks and 1 min you will likely ghost and change your name. you wont be getting a crown here, you wont be getting anything im afraid. all you get is a bad reputation as a guy who mails me to try cheat and who thinks its cool to abuse guys doing their exams, abuse guys because they dont earn what you earn. although mgga are very much an mra, they do what they do and they have done what they have done. if they think selling their soul for a crown is worth it then thats on them, they are still an mra and their crown will forever be tainted but its a crown none the less. you shaz are the identity of mgga and wether deus likes it or not then you shaz reflect on him and mgga.

Why is it everyone is looking for respect, we don't want your respect LOL last I look this is not farmville if your looking for respect dont look for it in a virtual world LOL, you rant alot reproduction do you show that passion for your RWL I guess not LOL, I dont care if I have alliance respect I dont need it hate me all you want I dont care LOL