The Troll?

DeletedUser

super fast is hardly even playing :p What happened to you HarleyMatic? Just noticed you had no cities left. Ghosted or rimmed?

I let my city go and so did a few others in my alliance, when we lost our main members due to them cheating it left a big void in the alliance so we are just regrouping, not too far away :p

DeletedUser3303

they was a elite alliance that was no1 in the world, they dictated where and what there players can do, i fell out and left there alliance over a conquest claim and then went to war with them when i was allianceless, after hundreds of incomings and conquest attempts on my places, where i lost no citys, i launched my own attacks and took somewhere between 5-10 of there places with the culture from the bp they gave me, thanks to them i was no1 in all tables and they disbanded lol

DeletedUser

they was a elite alliance that was no1 in the world, they dictated where and what there players can do, i fell out and left there alliance over a conquest claim and then went to war with them when i was allianceless, after hundreds of incomings and conquest attempts on my places, where i lost no citys, i launched my own attacks and took somewhere between 5-10 of there places with the culture from the bp they gave me, thanks to them i was no1 in all tables and they disbanded lol

That's impressive. Much respect.