Pnp The Vacation Company

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
there are two definitions of hugging. the one in the TF dictionarry, which is "pacting anyone except when you are on the verge of exstinction"
and then the one of the rest of Epidamnos...

Just need to keep that in mind guys

That's more like it, didn't really like the sweetness for TF

DeletedUser44213

To genuinely put this case to rest btw, I am happy for Erik to make this thread... Not sure what the goal is, whether it's to unsettle our members or just to prove a point... But we have chosen to VM to address the major imbalances of our war. When Shady split, half the members decided they didn't want to see the Skulls go to an easy crown, the others decided that they didn't want to fight... Some will say they want to coast, some will say they have personal motives (mainly to rim me lol), some will say relocation. All of which means that they have chosen the easy side of the war.

Despite only being around for 3 weeks, we have already surpassed the second branch of skulls in DBP, are just about to pass AA and will pass the main branch of skulls in the next op I expect. We have no shame in admitting that with a 20% attacking bonus, a war of 150+ members vs the 22 we had who were not in a long-term VM due to RL issues was not feasible. So if everyone wishes to call us cowards for choosing to take the hard route and resist this attempt to coast to a crown based purely on this tactic then I suppose we are indeed cowards.

It is amazing how confident however we have found the enemy to be. Parading around their successes of opping Ren when there was only around 15 members left to defend him. I have massive respect for Ren for not choosing the easy path as ituralde mentioned above. I also have no issue with people choosing to take the side of the skulls... But it would be nice if everyone over there would stop pretending that this is somehow a fair fight, or even close to it. We will be back to take a pounding as I have addressed in our new profile (I hope you like it). If you, however, take any sort of pride in bullying a tiny alliance into the ground by spending more gold than us and using 3 alliances then you need to seriously look at how you measure your success on this game.

To genuinely put this case to rest btw, I am happy for Erik to make this thread... Not sure what the goal is, whether it's to unsettle our members or just to prove a point... But we have chosen to VM to address the major imbalances of our war. When Shady split, half the members decided they didn't want to see the Skulls go to an easy crown, the others decided that they didn't want to fight... Some will say they want to coast, some will say they have personal motives (mainly to rim me lol), some will say relocation. All of which means that they have chosen the easy side of the war.

Despite only being around for 3 weeks, we have already surpassed the second branch of skulls in DBP, are just about to pass AA and will pass the main branch of skulls in the next op I expect. We have no shame in admitting that with a 20% attacking bonus, a war of 150+ members vs the 22 we had who were not in a long-term VM due to RL issues was not feasible. So if everyone wishes to call us cowards for choosing to take the hard route and resist this attempt to coast to a crown based purely on this tactic then I suppose we are indeed cowards.

It is amazing how confident however we have found the enemy to be. Parading around their successes of opping Ren when there was only around 15 members left to defend him. I have massive respect for Ren for not choosing the easy path as ituralde mentioned above. I also have no issue with people choosing to take the side of the skulls... But it would be nice if everyone over there would stop pretending that this is somehow a fair fight, or even close to it. We will be back to take a pounding as I have addressed in our new profile (I hope you like it). If you, however, take any sort of pride in bullying a tiny alliance into the ground by spending more gold than us and using 3 alliances then you need to seriously look at how you measure your success on this game.
These days a win is a win....no matter what you did to achieve it.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Yes your right, too many these days have no honour in how they win a world.

I am not a supporter of Skulls but I don't see how they were dishonorable, they fought and they won. Good ops and effective diplo, and as far as I know Shadies had too much internal quarreling, if they could have kept it together they would still be strong contenders for WW. Sure they would keep losing cities but the war was far from over

As much as i agree with sliv, a little bit of trash-talk hurt nobody.
~Just a simmer:p

Ranga1

Strategos
I never said skulls was dishonourable. Probably wrong choice of words. Should of just said no one cares if they win just be taking all the biggest players into one alliance, essentially its just crown sharing 2.0 id prefer to fight. Not much fun in my opinion taking in most of the biggest players so far from ww. Who is left to fight that can actually put fight back when your outnumbered 3 to 1?

DeletedUser54339

You find out a lot more about your alliance mates in hard times than you do good times.

I do wonder about the motivations of those former Shadies turning themselves into res and favour silos for the Skulls. Hopefully none of them have any daft ideas about bringing Skulls down from within, because no WW co-ordinators worth their salt will be letting them anywhere near WW cities.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
@Ituralde A quick question, is it only the responsibility of the recruiter to balance the world or do the ones being recruited also play a part?

(Lovely pnp btw hug or fight)

Last edited:

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Ren, Knows exactly what I think of his efforts fighting on his own cas his grey mates all decided he wasnt worth defending.. Top marks to Renaniel and thank you IT, for shouting out to respect his fight worth.. NO Body can take that kind of fight worthy away, not with their PnPs nor their trash talk..
Not sure who Slivs got this from, and I so knew it would be him to speak first..
"When Shady split, half the members decided they didn't want to see the Skulls go to an easy crown, the others decided that they didn't want to fight..."
I can tell you all now that is not true.. , Half decided that slivas and who he left for, were going to take them to a win cas shady leaders with all their crowns/masters/victors and experience couldnt do what he could, ( someone forgot to tell them all that slivas didnt have those people backing him up)... (with his never won a world experience)..
"the others decided that they didn't want to fight..."
NO, they chose to fight with Skulls, because why not, Ex Priory screwed a good team over.. a team that was willing to fight the best of the best without whinging.. to do what had to be done. Some Shadies just decided fighting with people who have no experience at winning a world was not what they invested in, (yep thats it in a nutshell),... grey/blue, dont matter what colour you paint yourself.. You simply wont be a winning one. (at least not this world).
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44213

You are so caught up on winning you always miss the fun out of the game. Your whole argument rests on me not knowing how to win a world. Quite simply we enjoy playing together. So throw your blame at me and attribute one man's voice to the fall of a "strong" alliance... But you are just bitter you were outplayed by the man who started this thread.

I won't speak for ren but he knew the deal and he knows that if he comes to talk to me at any point I will listen... Which is more than I can say for some.

jameslongst

Strategos
You are so caught up on winning you always miss the fun out of the game. Your whole argument rests on me not knowing how to win a world. Quite simply we enjoy playing together. So throw your blame at me and attribute one man's voice to the fall of a "strong" alliance... But you are just bitter you were outplayed by the man who started this thread.

I won't speak for ren but he knew the deal and he knows that if he comes to talk to me at any point I will listen... Which is more than I can say for some.
Except you wont listen to no one. You will write huge grandiose essays on discord then bugger off to VM again. And good riddance, former newspaper man. Seems like you started out in Shadys shadow and never could walk out of it. Stay gone this time.

And speaking of bye bye Shady...bye bye Shady. They crumbled like the big ole cookies they were, and needn't bother us more. Why are we still talking about them? Stay gone this time.

Looks like only one team started in the core and fought it out the whole time and is now still standing. Nice job to them, well played sirs and madams (you guys know who I'm talking to). Now its time time time for us to take some other fools to school before we mike drop out of this piece.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
But you are just bitter you were outplayed by the man who started this thread.

Again shows how little you know me. No bitterness here towards a alliance that fought us well, after all that is the "fun" that we are all here for.
You can say it any way you want, Playing a world in VM is, "not fun", last time I checked. But then with all my experience, (or lack of), what would I know.

DeletedUser44213

Hopefully when I come back and you guys finally decide to make me a target you'll respect me for my fight too. Not going anywhere james. And no you're right. It's not fun. But it is necessary if we wanted to even have a slight chance of holding out on attacks of 5 to 1

TromboneTom

Strategos
Hopefully when I come back and you guys finally decide to make me a target you'll respect me for my fight too. Not going anywhere james. And no you're right. It's not fun. But it is necessary if we wanted to even have a slight chance of holding out on attacks of 5 to 1
How can one respect you for your so called fight when you have been in VM for the past four weekends whilst your members were being attacked and as soon as the attacks came to a hold a wild Sliv appeared..
The only fight you have put up is by canabalising some of @Tummke his troops or the 230k ABP/300K DBP you cannibalised a couple weeks before that.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
How can one respect you for your so called fight when you have been in VM for the past four weekends whilst your members were being attacked and as soon as the attacks came to a hold a wild Sliv appeared..
The only fight you have put up is by canabalising some of @Tummke his troops or the 230k ABP/300K DBP you cannibalised a couple weeks before that.
They're heavily outnumbered in an unfair fight, can u blame him?

And no, Slivas has been supporting a ton against you cowards, might wanna check his DBP....

DeletedUser31852

When someone quits they leave alliance and their friends get free bp... that happens everywhere.
Dogarmy guy did that in skulls for a while, I did it too etc... it’s not something to brag about but it happens everywhere and as long as it’s a person quitting and not happening all the time with the same player what else are his friends supposed to do? Let the troops disappear while supporting elsewhere and city is handed over?

Interested to hear sliv speak for himself, but I doubt 1M+ of bp is all from that though

jameslongst

Strategos
They're heavily outnumbered in an unfair fight, can u blame him?

And no, Slivas has been supporting a ton against you cowards, might wanna check his DBP....

No, Poser, that was TF. And we survived without running out on our friends. It can be done, if you have the stones for it, or if you hide on the rim like yourself.

You should keep a civil tongue in your head when you talk to Tom he is a better fighter than you and your boyfriend put together.

DeletedUser55665

There is no such thing as an unfair fight. You either fight or you don't Period. But I guess you grew up in the "Everyone is a winner and gets awarded a participation medal"