Pnp The Witchhunter.....lol

• Thread starter Crooklyns Finest
  • Start date

DeletedUser

juliosathia left WWH and joined CB. He was there a few short hours and left to return to WWH. This enraged alyrea as he felt they were being spied on. A demonstration of his power and might was needed. The first step was to let WWH know who and what they were dealing with...
You don't know about me yet.

I AM THE WITCHUNTER for CHAOS BRIGADE.

MY job is not rankings or points . My only job is to hunt out and over time demoralise or destroy those who have offended us.

If you have any genuine evidence that a member had bad intentions towards you. Give it to me and my wrath will be directed at him instead.

We do not tolerate double dealing between members. Even one that stayed for only 5 hours.

If you do not have real evidence to back this up ... then you are the first on my list for the treatment.

Many have laughed before in other worlds. However I tell you now I do have a 100% record.

Regards

ALYREA Witchunter Corps General CHAOS BRIGADE
He had revealed himself!
images
This struck fear in the hearts of WWH members...
images
He couldn't believe they were not taking him seriously. How dare they! The time for more action had come.
Well Guys GAME ON

The opening Gambits have been concluded and you will learn that we are no MRA.

Take us lightly at your peril.

I hope this guy is not your leader as things will go very badly for you if he is.

I will be astonished if any of you have the temerity to attack me - there is a first time for everything.

Keep looking over your shoulders.

ALYREA Witchunter Corps General CHAOS BRIGADE
Knowing this was no longer a joke, WWH prepared for an epic battle...
images
The Witchhunter couldn't believe this outrage.
009YEO_Oliver_Platt_005.jpg
So he sent his alliance into battle.
images

YOU are the DARK*Logic and I am Necromancer MAster Supreme Practitioner of DARK ARTS.
ISLAND COMMANDERS BATTLE PLAN C IS GO.

ALYREA
WWH were left with no choice...
images

The end.

Oh and alyrea one more thing....
images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32373

Wait Crooklyns Finest whos the leader of WWH? PS, LOL EAT IT CB!

DeletedUser

Conan alyrea is the apparent leader of CB...he began messaging juliosathia then spammed all the members of our alliance with his conversation. then continued to spam all of our responses to everyone. and his entire conversation with DARK*LOGIC. all of it went to all of our mailboxes. his quotes above are all threats made to julio, darklogic and the alliance as a whole as we all got the messages.

DeletedUser32373

Crooklyns is in WWH. And I could help you guys with alyrea, he's on my island and constantly farms me, I would be willing to help you guys conk him.

DeletedUser

yes i am in WWH, so is darklogic, so is juliosathia...alyrea is in CB....juliosathia left WWH for a few hours to join CB, then came back to WWH. this is why alyrea thought he was a spy and began sending these ridiculous messages to the entire WWH alliance

DeletedUser

This PnP is good because I gave him some tips ;)

Nice job Crooklyn,I'll rep you when I can.

DeletedUser

all you did was suggest that i center this one because it looks better centered. dont try and take credit for my brilliance, clock. :)

DeletedUser

I would like to hear the opinions of some CB members on their leader's over the top delusions of grandeur.

DeletedUser22931

great PnP but you might want to show alyrea a little respect, his nukes are deadly :eek:
2hf8m0n.png

DeletedUser

MISSING TH E POINT ? BRIGADE N0 1 and First Conquest Edessa

LOL Not much to say! :D

think you guys are missing the point. While you were so busy dealing with "This Outrage" my Alliance is No1 in points and has completed the first conquest in EDESSA.

THINK ABOUT IT . Guess my stupid little prank has some hidden depth ?

DeletedUser

I would like to hear the opinions of some CB members on their leader's over the top delusions of grandeur.

1. Very funny PnP! loving the pictures - would +1 rep but apparently I have to spread it around before +repping you again :p

2. If you took the time to read the alliance profile you'll see that Alyrea is NOT the leader - but we all love watching his antics.....as you've proved: he likes to get under peoples skin ;)

3. Have fun ....and happy hunting :)

DeletedUser

think you guys are missing the point. While you were so busy dealing with "This Outrage" my Alliance is No1 in points and has completed the first conquest in EDESSA.

THINK ABOUT IT . Guess my stupid little prank has some hidden depth ?

Must have been a hell of a battle for your alliance to conquer one city from that strong alliance called "SUPER STAINS III"
i see the conqueror made the astonishing astronomical amount of 4 ABP http://www.grepostats.com/world/en51/player/3516164 and the other guy made 420 DBP.
Congratulations http://qkme.me/3rpcjy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry Alyrea, no one here is outraged. We were laughing about it m8. Please refer to the PnP, its full of laughter. :D It is you in your mails that seems to be outraged. :eek: As for who is a leader? A claim from Alyrea in one of his many, many, many mails to our allaince. You know, the emotional laden, self aggrandizing, self righteous ones where he claims his record here in the game is...perfect. ;)

First in points mean little at this stage in the game. except for good simming. Congrats on the first colonization in the world. Even if it it was a low point, semi active player from a academy. Still, first is first to take a city.