Pnp The Witchhunter.....lol

• Thread starter Crooklyns Finest
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Generous to a fault!

you want a milkstar with that city *Facepalm*

Still missing the point - while you guys are proving how unraged you are at my antics - quietly the rest of my Alliance get on with their jobs - which is to get into a position where we can cope with the real threat Alliances on this world.

Overnight one of them announced their arrival the LS fiend from Lamnia.

I told you to look over your shoulders I didn't say it would just be from us.

Still as Oscar Wilde once remarked " All advice is bad advice and good advice is worst of all!"

DeletedUser

I see Alyrea. So WWH are not going about their buisness? As you so clearly imply? And the other alliances here are not a real threat? My My. ;) And to prognosticate, then announce afterwards what it was about is really just a sham, is it not? Oh look, something bad is going to happen. Then, when something does you claim to have foretold it? Perhaps you would actually want to apply some logic in your arguments instead of just making statements.

DeletedUser

Most people do not like it when you have a player that goes around throwing insults and crys at every attack that hits them. I think we all know who i am talking about ;)

DeletedUser

haha! Your mothers' nostrils reek of the unwashed stench of faulty wiring!

You pathetic fools!

While you've been sitting here, contemplating my words... desperately trying to figure out whether I was insulting your mother... or insulting the old tenament building she lives in... the strongest member of my alliance has completed the first level of his Market Place!

Soon... very soon the cities of our alliance will be buying and selling more resources than you can imagine!

(Unless you can imagine more than 500 resources)...

And from there, its only a few small steps to the completion of our first World Wonder!

I can smell the sweet sweet sweet fear oozing from your collective pores.....

:pro: - launch the LS nukes first..... ask questions later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha! Rooster love it ;)

Alyra. Or witch hunter.
1. Why are you called a Witch hunter?
2. its Grepolis..it isn't Witch world.
3. your attacks are horrible. How do I take someone seriously when they attack like that??
4. Witch hunter, congrats on the first Conquer. It is a big thing in our world, but still it was taken from a small puny guy.
5. Your first in points, points means nothing in my mind. ABP. ABP. ABP.
6. Spamming someones email is really boring and silly. If you have to do something, email D*l and work the problem out.

Please choose a new nickname :)
Oh, and rooster...how do you do it! Tell me your secrets! :D
mm

DeletedUser

Would give you another +rep..but they said you got to much. I guess I'm not being paid enough?
mm

DeletedUser

great PnP but you might want to show alyrea a little respect, his nukes are deadly :eek:
2hf8m0n.png

Oh dear .

Have I managed to strip Samurai dragon clean without a deadly nuke ?

AS per my last attack he has no walls no troops no boats and no resourses. If I knew how to post the report here i would.

But anyway you guys at WWH know this as your other member Zaisal has just had the same treatment.

WHAT WAS THAT OLD STORY ABOUT HE WHO LAUGHS LAST?

The thing is guys a braying donkey has the loudest laugh of all. Enjoy your hay! ;>) ALYREA.

DeletedUser

You attack with biremes. They have no attack value. You seem not to understand that players move their troops around so they do not lose them. Same with resources. If you see a attack coming, you move every thing out of the city, giving the attacker nothing. As the post from LanceKeith shows. You leave biremes though, to kill noob attack like yours. ;) The report that is posted of your attack shows everything wrong to a player who knows the game. You lost cause you have little idea what to send it seems.

As far as the old story about who gets to laugh last, that's for the end of the story, not the beginning.

And continue braying Alyera. There is another animal that brays beside a donkey. It has 4 legs and is called a _ _ _.

DeletedUser

Wait.... no attacking with biremes? Seriously?

Moving troops & resources out of harms way? We can DO that?

Defend your harbor with biremes???

BRILLIANT!

WHERE the heck do you learn these things?????? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

A book I read, Grepolis 101. From Llettek. A good book, I'll send you a copy by bireme. That way you can send me a copy of your book. You know, the one you got all the jokes from, the Aussie company. :)

DeletedUser

wow Alyrea, for someone who acts like they are an elite player, you sure make a lot of mistakes. and your biggest mistakes are actually not knowing your posting your mistakes all over forums and mass mails letting everyone know how much you don't know how to play this game. You've probably been planning on attacking me for the last 3 days so don't act like you don't know what my in game name is. I do however admire your pathetic attempt to pretend your so good to bother with people's names.

What I can't understand though is how you actually thought you were stripping me clean with your "treatments", if you were talking about spa treatments then I agree, because that's pretty much all your attacks amounted to. I have more troops than you'd know what to do with, as is obvious from the reports I get showing your anemic troops counts.

Again, I'd like to advise you in future attempts of making yourself look foolish by posting your noobish fallacies on public forums. Your putting your weakness right out there for everyone to use.

Better luck in your next world. Maybe by then you'll have the experience to do something the right way.

Love,
Zaisal

P.S. zaisal is a member in your babysitter's club called the chaos batallion. even then you couldn't get that one right. your members name is zaijal not zaisal.

DeletedUser

After reading this my already low opinion of chaos brigade has dropped even more. Funny Pnp though, plus rep for you mate.

DeletedUser

wow Alyrea, for someone who acts like they are an elite player, you sure make a lot of mistakes. and your biggest mistakes are actually not knowing your posting your mistakes all over forums and mass mails letting everyone know how much you don't know how to play this game. You've probably been planning on attacking me for the last 3 days so don't act like you don't know what my in game name is. I do however admire your pathetic attempt to pretend your so good to bother with people's names.

What I can't understand though is how you actually thought you were stripping me clean with your "treatments", if you were talking about spa treatments then I agree, because that's pretty much all your attacks amounted to. I have more troops than you'd know what to do with, as is obvious from the reports I get showing your anemic troops counts.

Again, I'd like to advise you in future attempts of making yourself look foolish by posting your noobish fallacies on public forums. Your putting your weakness right out there for everyone to use.

Better luck in your next world. Maybe by then you'll have the experience to do something the right way.

Love,
Zaisal

P.S. zaisal is a member in your babysitter's club called the chaos batallion. even then you couldn't get that one right. your members name is zaijal not zaisal.

It is quite hard to keep up with all the hot air.

Trying making a point that someone can follow.

DeletedUser

gets 8k cities from his alliance members, then goes to another server and brags about his rank 1 spot, no challenge at all, all too easy n , how pathetic is that alyrea