Pnp The Witchhunter.....lol

• Thread starter Crooklyns Finest
  • Start date

DeletedUser

gets 8k cities from his alliance members, then goes to another server and brags about his rank 1 spot, no challenge at all, all too easy n , how pathetic is that alyrea

Actually just gave one of my cities to a fellow player last night. And at what stage did I ever brag about NO 1 spot?

Can you actually provide the quote? Or is this just another of the manufactured complaints..

I do not remember there being the same outrage when DARK*LOGIC took 99 problems from Tim Scanlon.

I just saw that this was accepted practice and followed suit.

But I keep forgetting that you are just another of these "One Rule for us - another set of rules for everyone else" whingers.

When the High Sheriff did the same I congratulated him - again just doing what I have been shown by the more experienced players.

It is getting boring now. TBA seem a decent bunch of lads. Join them and we can put this silly squabble to bed.

DeletedUser

YOu are in Revolt by 4 different players at the moment. Sorry for all my weaknesses.

DeletedUser

Yes that was a bit excessive . But I have mended my ways. As CAtal HAyek and Run B1tches have discovered we send attacks rather than MM these days.

You do not have a city on any of my islands do you BRaveHeart?

DeletedUser

nope i dont have any cities at all cause your boys took them :(

DeletedUser

Oh dear .

Have I managed to strip Samurai dragon clean without a deadly nuke ?

AS per my last attack he has no walls no troops no boats and no resourses. If I knew how to post the report here i would.

Yes Alyrea you did completely strip me of my troops that time .. it's not like i have a huge stack of units hiding in an other chaos brigade city is it? *WINK* *WINK* ;)

BTW: if you have any logic (and not the dark type :D) you'll know that I used sarcasm there :)

OH DEAR!!! it seems you haven't even learnt anything ... you ... you do realise there is a way TO defend and not just throw a bunch of units in he city ... right? if not please ask some help!

then again a witch hunters aren't exactly smart so I see why you may think that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did I rim CATAL HAYEK Zizadura (?)the correct way this time?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol you did, its kind of easy when he is inactive and doesnt ask for help though :p

DeletedUser

Lol you did, its kind of easy when he is inactive and doesnt ask for help though :p

Does that also apply to JETTETFW? Down cities down - two to go?

And what exactly have you achieved in this world so far?

Still as we may be colleagues in the near future :eek: we might as well start cuddling each other for warmth going forward :D

DeletedUser

Still as we may be colleagues in the near future :eek: we might as well start cuddling each other for warmth going forward :D

You guys know something we don't know? lol

Not to mention this cuddling for warmth stuff, SD!!!! you ummm your not are you lol

DeletedUser

its just the way i choose to play and doing very very well at it, if it wasn't for the heavy gold users i would still have all my cities

DeletedUser

jono whats your in game name in Eddesa?

El Jono

Still as we may be colleagues in the near future we might as well start cuddling each other for warmth going forward

NEVER!!!!! :pro:
ANd yea we got ya in the end Alyrea ;)