The World Zeta Official Draft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There you have it ladies and gentlemen of the Grepolis Community.

The 2010 Zeta World draft has been completed. You will find the finalised draft teams on the first page of this thread.

Each team will be allowed to recruit more players for the world, but will not be allowed to exceed a member limit of 40. So if you have a prefered team to join message one of their leaders and you might just get your golden ticket.

Aicy

Strategos
Still lots of unanswered questions.

What about diplomacy? I, personally, think it should be allowed because from what I have seen in delta if you act all cocky and think you don't need it you'll never survive.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Supplement Draft Candidates

1) DJBarchit - Taken by Team Dobby
2) Carlos V - Taken by Team Dobby
3.) Benvolio - Taken by Team Ryan
4.) Melbs23 - Taken by Team Ryan
5.) ImperialJaeger - Taken by Team Dobby
6.) Gibbowo - Taken by Team Dobby
7.) daniel1 - Taken by Team Dobby
8.) Chilly Chill - Taken by Team Ryan
9.) Pidzei - Taken by Team Ryan
10.) club998 - Taken by Team Ryan
11.) tangytom123 - Taken by Team Ryan
12.) Dizzy Kanga - Taken by Team Dobby
13.) The High Notes - Taken by Team Ryan
14.) friedgumby - Taken by Team Dobby
15.) achilies heal - Taken by Team Ryan
16.) IanY - Taken by Team Ryan
17.) GyroHero - Taken by Team Dobby
18.) Ozemendizs - Taken by Team Dobby

Why wasn't I number 1 pick?? :Unhappy:

DeletedUser

Is the draft still going with the revolt system as a lot of people like darksunx have quit

DeletedUser

if its possible i would like both teams to put the draft on hold for the next world.

By joining zeta we are directly and indirectly supporting the developers in thier implementation of revolt.

Now i understand some of you are for it and some against it however i am very much against the process by which they did it.

1. no-playtesting. people in beta test server had to refer here to how it was done

2. no explanation- v1.12 said oh btw conquer is now revolt. No explanation was even done on what revolt is. When an explanation did come (from zues) it was inadequate

I understand we still have some excitement for this project even with the wihdrawal of some of the players. I myself am still excited for a chance to play with you guys. However maybe we can have the best of both worlds, a chance to play with each other in the future as well as a game whose developers have learned not to treat us like crap.

DeletedUser

I know what you mean, but do you honestly think us 70 or so will make a difference?

No it won't aicy, no it won't. But if we delay it we will save the fun instead of doing it now and ruining it

DeletedUser

I know what you mean, but do you honestly think us 70 or so will make a difference?

Get the 70 top players to own a world, and then we all turn around and say, "Yea, we much preferred the old system."

Something says to me that will work better than just boycotting the world.

DeletedUser

Get the 70 top players to own a world, and then we all turn around and say, "Yea, we much preferred the old system."

Something says to me that will work better than just boycotting the world.

i think you have a point here mate as we know it is a new system they have put in for the new world and if we all band together to say weather we like it or we hate it i think we have a good chance to get it back to conquer if we all hate it as i reckon if a load hate it they will quit within a few days of trying to take a new city

DeletedUser

You people are insane if you think that you going in and saying:"ok we're the top 70 we tried your system and didn't like it, now give us back our old conquer system back" is a good idea.

They don't care.

They care about the bottom line. Every company does.
They say OK Alpha made us $50000. Let's implement this new system and see what happens. Hmmm Zeta made us $20000 only with the new system. OK scrap it.

If people go in to "play test" the system.. Inno will just look at the numbers and think it was a success.

DeletedUser

You people are insane if you think that you going in and saying:"ok we're the top 70 we tried your system and didn't like it, now give us back our old conquer system back" is a good idea.

They don't care.

They care about the bottom line. Every company does.
They say OK Alpha made us $50000. Let's implement this new system and see what happens. Hmmm Zeta made us $20000 only with the new system. OK scrap it.

If people go in to "play test" the system.. Inno will just look at the numbers and think it was a success.

yep this was pretty much my line of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.