This is ludicrous..

DeletedUser18571

This is the only game i played that allows you to call people a noob on forums, I was on the verge of quiting until the banter sucked me back into this game.

anyways if you dislike the batner then dont be part of the forum debates,

P.S. Grepolis without trash talking would be like farmville.

DeletedUser

This is the only game i played that allows you to call people a noob on forums, I was on the verge of quiting until the banter sucked me back into this game.

anyways if you dislike the batner then dont be part of the forum debates,

P.S. Grepolis without trash talking would be like farmville.

Y'all must have never been on 4chan or Mocospace, where if you can't consistently perform a proper insult, you're never accepted as a regular.

Personally, I agree with SirSaint. My personal belief is that the forums should be a neutral ground, and personal insults should be couched in subtle inuendo. But I'm not the majority, I am only one person, plus I am lacking the ability to type without rational thought.
:p

DeletedUser11886

I'm sorry as well. I overreact, and that is my nature, I am a debater at my true will. I never get to actually insult people when debating in real life though :'(

DeletedUser

I am not polluting the thread, I give my opinion on that being civilized is good when you are bickering. Arguments are good. Fight of wits is good. And keep forums alive of course, people reply threads.

In the building stages this forum will be flooded with the weak trying to talk down to each other. Much like this case, but when the server is finally in stride and you are doing something with a purpose, people will quit using the forum because all it turns into is a bunch of scrubs "bickering" back and forth, most people (intelligent) anyways, realize that, "wait? these forums tell people when I'm online?" and then, since you're being a -troll, you become their target and they make you their farm.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not here to tell you both to and let your ABP talk for you, but writing worthless posts to one another about something soo stupid, tends to make YOU look stupid, especially when you think trolling someone on the forum is a "Fight of wits"... LOL. Stick around, I'm sure plenty of people you show you a true "fight of wits" in game.

DeletedUser

In the building stages this forum will be flooded with the weak trying to talk down to each other. Much like this case, but when the server is finally in stride and you are doing something with a purpose, people will quit using the forum because all it turns into is a bunch of scrubs "bickering" back and forth, most people (intelligent) anyways, realize that, "wait? these forums tell people when I'm online?" and then, since you're being a -troll, you become their target and they make you their farm.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not here to tell you both to and let your ABP talk for you, but writing worthless posts to one another about something soo stupid, tends to make YOU look stupid, especially when you think trolling someone on the forum is a "Fight of wits"... LOL. Stick around, I'm sure plenty of people you show you a true "fight of wits" in game.

This is clearly one persons perspective. For those not involoved in what a lot people are calling bickering it can some insight into how war and piece has broke out. Instead of looking it as worthless posts as you claim there are some people may use there written styles to there advantage, things like personal and alliance values or strengths and weak links could benifit a diplomatic situation.

Personally am enjoying the back and forth of it all, better than reading rate the player above you or the downfall of the the one army alliance

Always look for the silver lining

DeletedUser18571

This is clearly one persons perspective. For those not involoved in what a lot people are calling bickering it can some insight into how war and piece has broke out. Instead of looking it as worthless posts as you claim there are some people may use there written styles to there advantage, things like personal and alliance values or strengths and weak links could benifit a diplomatic situation.

Personally am enjoying the back and forth of it all, better than reading rate the player above you or the downfall of the the one army alliance

Always look for the silver lining

seems you have improved on ur forum posting skills since the last time we met, soo umm when are you gonna improve that 175 point city.

DeletedUser

seems you have improved on ur forum posting skills since the last time we met, soo umm when are you gonna improve that 175 point city.

i could always post that well i just chose not to on that occasion sometimes things get you upset and i got a little stupid. Turns out you were right.

As for the city building nah thats never going to improve lol. Am actually playing under another name i never intedned to play under that name on this world. Feel free to look me up Grehab

DeletedUser18571

people always confuse my tone with being angry,

but cool, ur in my ocean not in my alliance, it wouldn't be the first time i had one of ur cities.

DeletedUser31161

i think your just a regular player. i think the players in this forum are too nice ;)

DeletedUser11886

So what if these forums show our online times? Its a place for discussion. If your that paranoid of people stalking you on the forums then go play farmville and go on their forums.

DeletedUser

So what if these forums show our online times? Its a place for discussion. If your that paranoid of people stalking you on the forums then go play farmville and go on their forums.

Here, let's think about this. "Hmmm they know when I am online, that must mean he/she can take a pretty fricken good guess at when I am OFFLINE"

I find it hard to believe you have played enough of this game (especially with 730 forum posts) because you should know that people get pretty dirty when getting intel on other players. Unless of course you are a player that sims, then no one would even care what you are doing, but it also means you are trying to play Sim City. Which, this is a little different than that.

I can already tell I am going to have fun here, either you guys are complete rookies, or you're just extremely arrogant and don't really know to play this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

True at that, but these forums were made for a reason. If people use it for dirty things, then thats worse than having a spy in an alliance. (Sorry, I meant no real offense in my first comment. I just realized how offensive that sounded...)

DeletedUser38209

True at that, but these forums were made for a reason. If people use it for dirty things, then thats worse than having a spy in an alliance. (Sorry, I meant no real offense in my first comment. I just realized how offensive that sounded...)

I'm new, but having read through I believe you just turned down a whipping?

DeletedUser37948

Here, let's think about this. "Hmmm they know when I am online, that must mean he/she can take a pretty fricken good guess at when I am OFFLINE"

I find it hard to believe you have played enough of this game (especially with 730 forum posts) because you should know that people get pretty dirty when getting intel on other players. Unless of course you are a player that sims, then no one would even care what you are doing, but it also means you are trying to play Sim City. Which, this is a little different than that.

I can already tell I am going to have fun here, either you guys are complete rookies, or you're just extremely arrogant and don't really know to play this game.

If you have played long enough you will know it is not hard to work out your opponants online times and after a few days of war and constant battles the offline times of the most actice players will have been revealed to any good alliance/player.
you only get one suprise attack, and one suprise attack does not win a war or a city. dont get me wrong though offline times do help and so do suprise attacks but they are far from being the be all and end all of grepolis.

DeletedUser11886

Exactly Zero.

And there are easier ways of getting player times, Grepointel, etc.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry as well. I overreact, and that is my nature, I am a debater at my true will. I never get to actually insult people when debating in real life though :'(

Haha Kyleli you just don't think things through.
*cough*TBH*cough*