This is not a PnP

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

This is a response since I don't want to troll his thread basically a realty check reality check middy and the a-holes independent alliance, who think they can just waltz into ocean 44 because they overcame 2 noob rim alliance who's players left them because they were led by incompetent leaders.

Firstly, i would like to suggest if you want to try and make fail attempts at slandering our alliance, would you mind taking it to a new thread or making your own PNP about it.

You don't deserve a PnP your alliance 28 players yet you can't even double my BP klet alone compete with an alliance the size of PV. Fail attempts at slandering our alliance nope just pointing out irony because most of your PnPs are about people doing noob attacks but the first time we came across your alliance in-game we see you guys are no better than the rest of us.

Secondly, if you want to try and have a go at us atleast try and find one of our actual fail attempts at something this was just bad timing.

really i always thought if your troops don't return home it constitutes as a failed attemp, I guess we do learn something new everyday. So anyone looking to see failed attempts shouldn't look inside the spoilers there are obviously no failed attempts in there.

5y56r5.png

fjn6te.png

fxtqol.png

Achilies is a turtle, anyone that has done any research on him will know that instantly looking at his profile. He has three cities on one island right next to each other. He turtled himself in, building wall to 25, with tower and nothing but defense troops.

Can't argue with that

fuynmu.png

Sac has spent the last two days clearing his main city which was maxed out of farm pop with nothing but defensive land troops. He eventually finished clearing his city which was no easy feat for anyone person

of course he did :rolleyes: that's why when these reports came in before my CS landed all his troops were nowhere to be seen

They were not in his main
ifx6rc.jpg

or his second
fwq1j4.png

not in his third either

t03iia.png

those might look like his troops but they actually belong to the only other active player on that who has a 700 point city.

and finally sent the CS, only to find that you had sneaked in and started conquesting the target.

The lack of LS's is understandable because he had no fleet what so ever. So lads, is that really the best you can do at giving us crap? Because i expected a little more.

Okay lets for get the biremes what about the lack of land troops that would have got eatan by the militia alone behid level 25 wall. Sneak in what dude? we have been sending round the clock attacks on the guy depriving him from sleep days, who did you think knocked down his wall? Whatever dude that city I took is surrounded by AIA memebers all I am gonna say is come get some.

Disclaimer: I did not train the Justin Bieber, pyth casted it on me coz he thinks he is all funny. I sent it at skyla to suicide it but that noob paniced and dodged, then I sent it at ladasha only to find out she is a fan. I have been sending out on attacks but that little shyt just don't die.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I pray for all the pikachu's that were killed... I hope they'll live happily ever after in heaven.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that the 2nd and 3rd spy reports are the same.

Really though, I don't know where you are trying to go with this.

DeletedUser6810

This is a response since I don't want to troll his thread basically a realty check reality check middy and the a-holes independent alliance, who think they can just waltz into ocean 44 because they overcame 2 noob rim alliance who's players left them because they were led by incompetent leaders.

Think they can waltz into Ocean 44? I'm sorry but what gave you the idea you owned every Ocean in Grepolis? Considering we restarted on the boarder of 34/44 and our Genesis conquest targets were just in passed the boarder.

Get over yourself daizan, we havent been sat thinking " OMFG PV are coming we better go into O44 to combat them!" Not everything revolves around you and your cowardly alliance.

You don't deserve a PnP your alliance 28 players yet you can't even double my BP klet alone compete with an alliance the size of PV. Fail attempts at slandering our alliance nope just pointing out irony because most of your PnPs are about people doing noob attacks but the first time we came across your alliance in-game we see you guys are no better than the rest of us.

Well theres the difference between us Daizan, my alliance may not deserve a PNP but it keeps these forums alive and a little bit more interesting if someone comes along as says something other than " Oh isnt PV great they just did this and that".

The irony you see just comes down to your need to strategically slander any alliance you see as a threat in this game. Dont get me wrong, I understand that your threatened by us, his attacks were on a noob so he didnt need to send large clearing attacks because he was already clear. The guy never popped milita so he only had to worry about a wall. But lets face it, you didnt come here to listen to reason you came on here to start your attacks on my alliance via propaganda.

really i always thought if your troops don't return home it constitutes as a failed attemp, I guess we do learn something new everyday. So anyone looking to see failed attempts shouldn't look inside the spoilers there are obviously no failed attempts in there.

/Yawn, like i previously said, you sneaked in like the little coward you are taking the city while Sac's had cleared most of his troops and you come here acting like you just won the biggest battle of Xi, get over yourself daizan.

5y56r5.png

fjn6te.png

fxtqol.png

Yeah your right, if you hadnt of sneaked in with your 1070 biremes things would have been a little different. Hell, iv seen the reports, his slingers would have decimated your Hoplites and slingers. But like i said, bad timing.

Okay lets for get the biremes what about the lack of land troops that would have got eatan by the militia alone behid level 25 wall. Sneak in what dude? we have been sending round the clock attacks on the guy depriving him from sleep days, who did you think knocked down his wall? Whatever dude

Well considering he was sending Sac messages saying that you guys were supporting him, i some how doubt that your alliance was " Clearing him for days", and if he was " Cleared" by your alliance, how come he had so many troops then?

that city I took is surrounded by AIA memebers all I am gonna say is come get some.

Yeah thats no big suprise there, now your are finally close enough to do any harm your true colours show...well not true because lets face it you have had it out for us since we left your cowardly alliance.

First you message Genesis / T.S.E trying to convince them to attack us, only days after restarting on the rim.

You then start messaging them again later down the line telling them they can be your " Brother alliance" In their oceans if they changed their names to " Project Genesis", dropped their pacts and attacked us.

And now, i find out from the Legion Of Doom leader that you have offered their members a merge into PV to get a better hold on Ocean 44. Your a joke daizan, nothing but a joke.

As for your comment " Your whole alliance doesnt have the same BP's as me" with your oh so pro attitude.

Because lets face it, we all know where your BP comes from, just like i remember the day gardenbuff was conquered, it wasnt Jpindseths 300 biremes.

At the end of the day, my 25 members cant stand against the 100 or so experienced members of Project Venom. But you will be I will be damned if were give up as easy as Shine or CoS.

DeletedUser

that bieber cost me 500 usher favour so i hope you appreciate it...

DeletedUser

So this thread is definetley pointless. Daizen you are crying because you stole a conquest from The AiA and The AiA didn't like that.

So Daizen grow up, and don't post unless what you have to say is worthwhile to say.

DeletedUser6810

So this thread is definetley pointless. Daizen you are crying because you stole a conquest from The AiA and The AiA didn't like that.

So Daizen grow up, and don't post unless what you have to say is worthwhile to say.

You need to look at it as it holds deeper meaning.

Daizan is finally within reach to do something he never had the chance to do while we were in the core. He finally has a chance at getting back at us for leaving his alliance ^^

hes just starting his little hate campaign.

DeletedUser5061

That guy was more interested in tallking to DieselBoy than he was at playing, we took that guy because we haz mad skillz. Sac had nothing to do it, I am sure he tried to clear the player but he didn't because here is the player attacking my siege with his defe troops.

p6jah.png

4ibmgp.png

I was disappointed Loch left but don't really know garden and tabor to care. Why would I wanna get back at you for leaving the alliance, I was glad to get rid of you, I only let you in because loch and tabor were already joined, I already knew what kind of player you are you I have seen many prima donnas like you. While you were in the alliance you insulted your teammates called them noobs, you bytch about pacts being made because you wanna attack everything but when those alliances start attacking back you can't handle it quit, restart same thing.

You can talk a big game and call me a joke I don't mind. I don't even know why people use the word coward in this game but if anyone is than it would be people like you who need to use spies so they can win wars.

DeletedUser

lets pray to the pikachus who had died bravely. may their soul rest in peace.

DeletedUser

Here's that banner you requested Daizan, sorry it took me so long.

daizan2.gif

Let me know if it doesn't show up properly for you.

DeletedUser10984

That guy was more interested in tallking to DieselBoy than he was at playing, we took that guy because we haz mad skillz. Sac had nothing to do it, I am sure he tried to clear the player but he didn't because here is the player attacking my siege with his defe troops.

p6jah.png

4ibmgp.png

I was disappointed Loch left but don't really know garden and tabor to care. Why would I wanna get back at you for leaving the alliance, I was glad to get rid of you, I only let you in because loch and tabor were already joined, I already knew what kind of player you are you I have seen many prima donnas like you. While you were in the alliance you insulted your teammates called them noobs, you bytch about pacts being made because you wanna attack everything but when those alliances start attacking back you can't handle it quit, restart same thing.

You can talk a big game and call me a joke I don't mind. I don't even know why people use the word coward in this game but if anyone is than it would be people like you who need to use spies so they can win wars.

that is less than half of Achilles original army. And if you didn't notice that was his only tactic for defending against CS's. And as we both know the ground support that The AIA had sent was more than enough to decimate what he had left.

DeletedUser5061

that is less than half of Achilles original army. And if you didn't notice that was his only tactic for defending against CS's. And as we both know the ground support that The AIA had sent was more than enough to decimate what he had left.

yeah i know, I just posted the CS attack originally because it was ironic since middy's PnP's have been about other alliances doing noobish attacks. I know you are not noob, you were in nemesis an' all that and most likely the closest CS city you had to the target was a defence one so you were too lazy to change it round just for one conquest but that doesn't change the fact it was the most noobish CS attack I've seen thus far and coming from a member of The AIA it was pretty ironic.

I only posted the rest of the reports coz middy's all like I had sneaked my CS in when you cleared which is so not true as the report prove since the player has most of his troops left. So he can call PV cowards and say I have ulterior motives because he thinks his alliance is so good PV needs a coalition just to fight you guys but like my mama says you shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it.

DeletedUser6810

Wow cant believe your still going on about this.

"That guy was more interested in tallking to DieselBoy than he was at playing, we took that guy because we haz mad skillz. Sac had nothing to do it, I am sure he tried to clear the player but he didn't because here is the player attacking my siege with his defe troops."

I know what you mean, hes deffo one of the wierdest players iv come across. He claimed that he was the sole survivor of a huge war and he was the only one left in his alliance lol. Very odd conversations he would come up with.

As for sac clearing, he was cleared many times over about a 2 week period IIRC. But when you have three cities all pumping out defensice land troops, its safe to say the numbers are made up quickly.

"While you were in the alliance you insulted your teammates called them noobs,"

My team mates are noobs haha, its odd that you think I would be offensive to the lads, where as the lads know its all friendly banter considering im the noob of the group.

"you ***** about pacts being made because you wanna attack everything but when those alliances start attacking back you can't handle it quit, restart same thing."

I didnt ***** about the pacts themselves, i complained about how so many players wanted us to pact up with other alliances so quickly a day into the world. Whats the point of being in one of the best alliances if they arent going to go after alliances that are true challenges?

As for cant handle being attacked? I would like you to find one battle report of me being attacked by a Project Venom Member. I was farming four of your players, 2 Shine players and a death Legion member. I didnt recieve one attack at all.

The only reason i restarted was because garden got conquered, When i joined this world i joined because garden and Loch wanted me too. I played for the lads, so what was the point of not being there for them when they needed me? It made more sense to restart on the rim to play with the lads i joined the world for, than to sit it out in Ocean 54 by myself.

"You can talk a big game and call me a joke I don't mind."

When have i ever came out directly and called you a coward? Iv always said that Project Venom as an alliance acts cowardly by the tactics they use. It comes down to personnel game play and opinion as i would rather take someone head on than wait untill we out number them.

This is the conversation we had when the guys choose to leave. I told you I respected you as a leader and i have always said good things about you.

[05/02/2011 14:32:42] daizan scott: I have been talk BE2 and crimson telling them we are gonna stay neutral because just incase war breaks oout wiyj nemis
[05/02/2011 14:33:25] daizan scott: CS is inthe opposite ocean and playing on two servers so I don't see them as a threat to us
[05/02/2011 14:34:15] daizan scott: After all the elite from BS I thought I would give some noobs a shot and I have been kicking the inactives
[05/02/2011 14:34:38 | Edited 14:34:47] daizan scott: and will kick those who don't attack later
[05/02/2011 14:35:27] daizan scott: but some of them need work but the putpose was to outnumber shine and farm them
[05/02/2011 14:35:39] middleton9: thats the thing tho
[05/02/2011 14:35:44] middleton9: we dont need to out number them
[05/02/2011 14:35:58] middleton9: Its more fun if we have to fight our arses off to win
[05/02/2011 14:36:11] middleton9: its like what i said to garden last night about spying
[05/02/2011 14:36:52] middleton9: Theres no fun it if you know you enemy is sending 7 biremes at you, because theres no challenge, where as the mystery of not knowing pushes you to your limits and tests your knowledge if not making you learn more new things
[05/02/2011 14:38:05] daizan scott: the but we wanted them to know make it to conquest finish them off before that
[05/02/2011 14:39:49] daizan scott: and like I said to Loch lets let TommyKnight and Dragot do their thing early on because out tyrant ways will make us enemies too fast
[05/02/2011 14:40:33] middleton9: Enemies make it interesting
[05/02/2011 14:40:49] middleton9: I didnt come to this world to sit and do nothing ^^
[05/02/2011 14:40:58] middleton9: I came to this world to fight, to ppl off, to be attacked.
[05/02/2011 14:41:19] middleton9: I played it nice in Eta i didnt people off in game or on forums and i didnt make myself the bad guy
[05/02/2011 14:41:36] middleton9: And i never got attacked because of it, 5 months on Eta, 6 Wars and i never got attacked
[05/02/2011 14:41:51] daizan scott: I just wanted a little patients like is said I am gonna do a lot of cutting after we have used everyones troops
[05/02/2011 14:45:03] middleton9: Im sorry to tell you but i really gave it a chance, and i want you to know i havent back stabbed you guys, i havent copied forums or told anyone of your plans, because thats not me.
[05/02/2011 14:45:21] middleton9: Got allot of respect for you daizan im just sorry it didnt work out this time.
[05/02/2011 14:45:29] middleton9: Thanks for the chance and take care mate.

" I don't even know why people use the word coward in this game but if anyone is than it would be people like you who need to use spies so they can win wars."

Again your wrong. I dont use spies to win wars, i use spies to get the information i need to make Entertaining PNP's. When ever i have got inside information from an alliance it has only ever been to get pictures for PNP's to entertain people on the forum. I never use them to sabotage alliances like Firelord.

"because it was ironic since middy's PnP's have been about other alliances doing noobish attacks."

Like iv said, given the research we had on the target it wasnt a noobish CS attack. Dont get me wrong, he could have sent more troops, but you are taking the report highly out of context to make us look bad that is all.

"I only posted the rest of the reports coz middy's all like I had sneaked my CS in when you cleared which is so not true as the report prove since the player has most of his troops left."

Well like iv already told you, We spent two weeks clearing " Aswell as you, as you claim" and yet Achilies claimed that you were supporting him not conquering him. Kinda funny isnt it? If you have been clearing his troops, wouldnt he know your not supporting him?

" So he can call PV cowards and say I have ulterior motives because he thinks his alliance is so good PV needs a coalition just to fight you guys but like my mama says you shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it."

Like iv already stated, iv praised PV for its collection of players but iv always been honest on how i have viewed its strategy.

Its funny that you think we care about PV, We decided weeks ago that because we have all had Real Life issues which have slowed us down in this world that we are going to move to a new server to start fresh.

You and i both know that PV could take down The AIA, because we are not a premade alliance of the better players of Grepolis. We are casual players that enjoy working in small teams having fun. And we are doing just that.

Now, since the whole " The AIA are noobs look at this CS attack" matter has been resolved. Im happy to let this thread die since we are doing nothing other than bringing up arguements that have already been argued.

If you really care this much about us then you can either come take our cities or wait till our next main world is out, then you will be rid of us.

DeletedUser

Yes
Daizan did send Justin to my city
We had a great time
He sang
We had Tea
I even gave him some resources
Any other questions?

DeletedUser

wow some serious essay writing competition is going on here :p

DeletedUser

tl;dr

middy- u suck, i culd concer ur basez.
daizan- lol no u, [reportz]
middy- i win two war! we maek forum fun and stuff.
daizan- lol, they were nubz. nub
middy- no you! [very angry post!!] i think u guyz got baed tactics but gud ally

DeletedUser6810

tl;dr

middy- u suck, i culd concer ur basez.
daizan- lol no u, [reportz]
middy- i win two war! we maek forum fun and stuff.
daizan- lol, they were nubz. nub
middy- no you! [very angry post!!] i think u guyz got baed tactics but gud ally

When you sum it up like it does make us look stupid.

At the end of the day my opinion means nothing to nobody, i disliked how Project Venom's approach to some situations and thats why we left initially. Iv always had allot of respect for PV players and i look forward to playing with them in the Tommyknights Dream Team alliance world, since allot of my team and Project venom players will be playing together.