This Is Why Everyone Fears GGW

DeletedUser22062

Can you please remove the http:// that is there twice? It doesn't work this way.

DeletedUser

cool, sorry it looked fine from my end, Are they all visible now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ouch, that is definately not a solid representation.

I agree, very unfair. Normally GGW players attack inactive GGW! Perhaps they attacked the wrong city by mistake........

DeletedUser

that is not quite fair gutzilla. I guess you are generalizing, or at least I hope you are.

DeletedUser

Gitte, thats harsh, no incubi attack with biremes.... your a wasted talent in GGW why dont you come join a proper alliance, you are much respected in incubi, plus why do you defend these noobs when its plain to see they are all NOOBS

DeletedUser

I doubt that Mason :D. Ask yo how he felt about my alliance bolting and quaking Samus Maxim back in the days before you joined Inc. He called me childish and started his own bolting and quaking campaign on me lmao. Oh those were the days :cool:

DeletedUser

Yea its easy to say that gitte, but being quaked and bolted numerous times a day is really annoying lol, plus that was back a long time ago im sure his opinion has changed about you lol

DeletedUser

ahahaha tell me about it ;) I was quaked and bolted numerous times a day for a couple of weeks. It was annoying as hell, but also a little funny to say the least lol

DeletedUser

bolting OPs are just stupidly annoying. suit no purpose other then annoying someone. quakes can be too, but depends on how is done and where.

and ofc depending on the player thats being bolted/quaked, it can actually help them.

DeletedUser

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/Danomitey/ProgressionOfCommInc.jpg
ProgressionOfCommInc.jpg

DeletedUser24139

This has got to hurt - are GGW for real???

Trifecta!!!!! And I thought you guys were worth my time:p

2012.jpg
:pro::eek: