This Section - Defined!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

Will the no-format ideas still go into the archives?

DeletedUser30490

neither but the ambiguity of my statement amused me. it's the small pleasures that are so often more rewarding. in any case I was late to reply as I thought I was the first reply after your post.

the section is a great idea.

understood.:p

DeletedUser

one thing which confuses me is what is the point of there being a DNS list. A lot of very popular ideas are on the DNS list what is actually the point in having a DNS list which excludes so many ideas. (I get some parts but others like no gods or world settings I don't)

DeletedUser8396

one thing which confuses me is what is the point of there being a DNS list. A lot of very popular ideas are on the DNS list what is actually the point in having a DNS list which excludes so many ideas. (I get some parts but others like no gods or world settings I don't)

Because Inno has made it clear that they are not looking for ideas about these topics for various reasons, be it that they don't want to make them, they want to make them on their own, or they do not think it would be possible.

DeletedUser46395

Because Inno has made it clear that they are not looking for ideas about these topics for various reasons, be it that they don't want to make them, they want to make them on their own, or they do not think it would be possible.

The DNS list comes over as Inno not being prepared to listen to customers, and always strikes me as a customer relations disaster. I think they should rethink what's on it, to be honest. Doesn't mean they have to implement ideas they don't like - well after all, when's the last time they implemented any idea? ;)

DeletedUser27128

... seriously.

By tomorrow we will have 5 new threads for gods and 10 different world settings being demanded. It will imbalance gameplay BIG TIME.

DeletedUser46395

And that hasn't happened over the last year with Inno's own changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.