This Section - Defined!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

Hey everyone!

I recently had an idea for the Ideas section to give a better alternative to simply closing threads - and Baudin said yes! We call it: The Wish List!

This is basically the new Archive, but with this section (which will house all ideas not in line with DNS rules) you may be free to continue discussing these ideas. Allow me to explain.

If you have an idea for the game, but you know for sure it's a DNS violation, you can post it here for discussion. This way, you get feedback on an idea you worked on! If you create an idea unknowing of its violation in the DNS, it will now be moved here along with all discussion, allowing further discussion on the idea. This allows a means to discuss the idea even if it cannot be voted on due to a DNS violation.

And this is the one catch: these ideas still can't be put to a vote. I know, I'm sorry :( But this is the best next thing - allowing you to continue discussing something you created for the Grepolis community to see!

I hope you all find this solution as wonderful as I do!

Regards,

A Pebble

DeletedUser40768

Nice effort at the very least to spend the time to do this. I have a feeling this section will be dedicated to Wave's threads soon enough :p

DeletedUser40768

Hey you know this might not be so bad. They might not use these ideas for the game, but maybe for Grepolis 2 they will consider some of these things ;)

DeletedUser30490

yay we get to post ideas on gods and world settings!!!:cool:
Would be nice if you can fight for a dev to return to the forum pebs :p

DeletedUser30490

:D
I thought we get to discuss DNS ideas in this section?

DeletedUser12512

he's just being difficult, it's not like he's ever going to read them any of your ideas anyway druvi, post on bud

DeletedUser12512

neither but the ambiguity of my statement amused me. it's the small pleasures that are so often more rewarding. in any case I was late to reply as I thought I was the first reply after your post.

the section is a great idea.

DeletedUser22115

So this is the wish list, id just like to put this out there -

- I'd love a box of BT's muffins
- I'd love to see the gold trading magically disappear
- I'd love to see alliances like the original EN, Fusion, Venom, Storm, GrepoHugs appear again
- I'd love to win the lottery
- I'd love to be able to play like I used to
- I'd love to own a professional soccer team
- I'd love To drive across Europe in a high end sports car
- I'd love to see a pebble perform the Macarena
- I'd love to become a super Saiyan
- I'd love to be married to 6 supermodels
- I'd love to win the Super Bowl.
- I'd love to be able to tell the public I'm batman
- I'd love to be the CEO of a world wide fruit distributor

Just said I'd post some of my wishes.

DeletedUser

Impressive pebble :)

You found a great way in which the OP will no longer be annoyed with you for closing the thread, and still maintain the 'integrity' of the DNS by not allowing any voting on them.

This is, by definition, good moderating.

This being said, I still find issue with the current DNS format. However InnoGames be InnoGames.

DeletedUser49358

So then will all the threads previously closed to DNS violation be moved to the new non-DNS restricted idea page?

I think it might be a good starting point for the new page since I will assume a lot of ideas posted will be ones similar to the idea threads that violated DNS and were closed previously.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

So then will all the threads previously closed to DNS violation be moved to the new non-DNS restricted idea page?

I think it might be a good starting point for the new page since I will assume a lot of ideas posted will be ones similar to the idea threads that violated DNS and were closed previously.

I'll be moving a lot of the current Archive threads over once everything irl calms down (probably this weekend).

Status
Not open for further replies.