thoughts on settings..

• Thread starter DeletedUser5859
  • Start date

DeletedUser5859

The only thing i dislike is that most conquest worlds have morale.. i was in need of a speed one as i dont have the time i thought i did for this game.. But with morale i may just wait some more time before jumping in again..

what does everyone else think about the settings?

DeletedUser

I was looking forward to a speed 1 server, as it requires a lot less activity, but morale means I doubt I will join this world.

alright my post sounds exactly like yours, but those are my views.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I wish most conquest worlds wouldn't have morale :(

But I'm happy that it's conquest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5859

yea in the last world i was pretty active then school started.. i had a lottt less time.. and didnt care for revolt so i just played very little and then not at all.. i love conquest.. and like a lot of ppl say conquest and morale have got to stop meeting like this..:pro:

DeletedUser

Unit speed 3 and world speed one don't really fit together. It will take forever to get units, but everyone can attack each other instantly. It's fortunate that the settings suck, though - then hopefully less people will quit their current worlds to join this one.

DeletedUser

I was really hoping that inno would go out on a limb and make a crazy settings world just for us all, (to celebrate the end of the greek letters) guess they kinda went the other way.

still we just had Psi out which had great settings so I suppose we will not get another vet's world for a while.

DeletedUser5859

unit speed

i believe the unit speed should always be high! it takes way to long to send attacks as it is.. And with the colony ship being restricted by the time of the voyage i think unit speed should be much higher than world speed.. I like speed 2 but after a couple cities it starts getting a tad hectic for me.. but to be fair i think world speed 1 is prollly a tad slow..

DeletedUser

ouch , well I'll say that these are not my fav settings , moral , conquest, 1speed world... not my cup of tea really ...

DeletedUser14768

I am not Joining this one will be boring world
Grepolis 2011 is boring

DeletedUser19477

grepolis admins, drop morale and increase the world speed this will make a lot of people happy

DeletedUser

I like revolt better, and speed 1 is too slow, so I would probably quit after a couple of weeks, so I won't bother joining (to bad for the people that are used to farming me :p)

DeletedUser

not a fan of morale or speed 1 myself, so you're all safe from my archer nukes :p

DeletedUser

Multiplied by 100 :p 100% Guaranteed conquest of any city. Lol.

DeletedUser12324

would play speed 1 as it would give me more time but i think i would die of boredom before reaching my 5th city lol, might give it a try, so far me and 2.0 worlds really don't go....