thoughts on settings..

• Thread starter DeletedUser5859
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I hate speed 1
I hate conquest
I hate morale

Im only joining to see what a bunch of idiots can do as a team of idiots !!

lulz

DeletedUser5859

yea, i do not believe many people will be playing this world.. those that do certainly are not idiots.. people like to play different ways.. although i do not believe many people will like these settings (speed 1 will cut down on many players but will add a few so i have no problem with that) morale is a no win setting that tends to get thrown into my beloved conquest worlds way to often. Conquest is probably the favorite for a LITTLE over half of the grepo community so going back and forth between the two is def smart! alliance limit does not matter as alliances that will mra open up chain alliances.. and the (elite) alliances will always have 20-50 players or so.. so they could set no limit or 100 and there would not be a change.. a 5-10 limit would be ..interesting.. morale is really the only world KILLER!

DeletedUser

I'd like it a lot more if it were a bit faster and no morale :p

DeletedUser

I love conquest but I hate morale and I hate speed 1. This world is not for me.

DeletedUser

Seriously? I really thought that it was time for some unique worlds, speed 1 is :supermad: moral is :Angry: and conquest is :D

DeletedUser

speed one is ideal for players who have a life.It varies from player to player.

DeletedUser5859

yea i dont have the time i used to have for this game.. working, going to school hanging out with friends and soon coaching wrestling is a load.. to be in an extremely demanding grepo world is way to much right now.. so speed 1 is nice for me (at least for now) morale is just.. never a good thing..:( i wish the mods were able to change it) esp. considering no one so far is a fan.. but i know its not reallly up to them, at least that is what i feel like iv read else where in the forums..

DeletedUser

same i will be moving quite soon and plus school is here so not as much time to commit running an alliance

DeletedUser5859

o man! i dunno if it said it before.. but at the bottom where you click on the world it says the settings are still to be confirmed.. im not sure if it said that before or not.. if not mayyyybe we have a chance for no morale? ;)

I think the server has armed itself not because it is mad! the mods are confused omega is just mis-understood.. he wants a make over! he wants no morale! how do i know? he told me in my sleep..:eek:

hmm guess i better wait for next world.. anyway i feel like a lot of the worlds are SOMEWHAT repetitious anyone have any great ideas for settings that would REALLY change gameplay?
i know with the gods a lot of ppl chose to exclude hera and perhaps that would have been rather interesting.. i chose before reading their reasoning.. but settings that i would be interested to see are..

world speed 1.5 (speed 1 is a lil draggy but as busy as i am very livable speed 2 i just DO NOT have the time for as well as many veterans of the game)

unit speed 3-5.. fact units move slower than my grandma with sandpaper under her slippers..

no morale. duh.

conquest- honestly just my preference as i think it takes a lil more unity within the alliance to take and defend cities.

now the tricky one! This setting is one that perhaps has the biggest impact on a world.. maybe.. Alliance cap!

so i have 3 ideas

1st. no cap i dunno about u guys but while mra's annoy me i always have that need to see how big an alliance can get and how fast they can recruit! .. and then beat it down..

2nd 5-10 yea u heard me 5-10 this would make even small alliances wana make peaceful ties.. this setting would make efficiently communicating difficult but people who could would be set!

3rd im aware this isn't the place for this.. or what i am about to say.. maybe its a good idea maybe it is a bad one buttt.. u start out with 3 members and as the alliance total abp or it could be any point system raises u can add more players to the alliance maybe like 1k points 1 new member 4k 1 new and so on.. im sorry if this has been discussed i will edit it out if it has but i have to head to school so i didn't bother checking yet..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

epic! I don't know how you did it but you managed to make 3 rubbish posts back to back

DeletedUser

Setting are pretty garbage but I'm getting bored on the other worlds as once you have smashed your main enemy it makes the game seem 150% slower.

DeletedUser

This is a good world for someone like me who has school and most importantly of all......SLEEP! So I like the slowness

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
The settings on this world are terrible:

Speed 1 - Way to slow

Unit speed 3 - Now that is the only good one.

Morale Active - No one likes morale

Conquest - I prefer revolt AND NO I am not going to debate which is better, I've debated on the subject about 50 times before and it's now boring.

Alliance limit 80 - Not bad I guess.

DeletedUser

What I don't understand is why you would even comment on this post if you hate it (not just you j.n.c). The world is made for people who don't have a lot of time on there hands whats wrong with that nothing? Just wait for the next quick world instead of complaining about this one.

DeletedUser

This is a good world for someone like me who has school and most importantly of all......SLEEP! So I like the slowness

I'm with you on the sleep part
I went to sleep ranked 6 and woke up ranked 6 :eek:
So I'm liking the slowness for now