Time for some Expaining

• Thread starter AgreSSiveMiSSion
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey Rave,

You guys have been spamming us and calling us a MRA?

If I am right I believe its your profile that says:
More than Alliance Average
- Situated in 044, 045 OR 055
- Have Skype

I am pretty sure we are not the MRA you are/ You see we only recruit in 45 and 55. Sure we have members in 44 and 54 but they will be asked to make there second city in that ocean or we kick them from the alliance.

So next time you say we are the MRA. Check out you before us!

DeletedUser

Do you have any understanding of what an MRA is? The location of the players recruited, has absolutely nothing to do with the title "MRA". You've heard it a million times already here, but let's make it 1,000,001.

MRA = Mass Recruiting Alliance; An Alliance which sends blind invites to players, without looking them up, knowing them, or even sending them messages. Look at your member number, really? Why don't you trim about 90-100 players that are deadweight in your alliance, then come talk to me.

As far as geography goes, we may be in 3 oceans, but guess what? We're right smack dab in the core of the world, and all these players are within 1-3 hours of support. You have members who are so spread out there is no way to effectively support them. Wouldn't matter if you could, because as soon as BP ends you'll all be turtling and fending for yourselves until you're one by one reduced to farms.

DeletedUser

Let me clear something.

A Fusion of molecules is the addition of 2 blocks of atoms to each other. Fusion is the building up of molecules. In short your name EVEN suggests that your a simming alliance.

A Rave on the other hand, is a spree of mass destruction. Everything in a Rave may be destroyed, and some will. A Rave is mindless violence.

The funny thing is even your name suggests that you guys are simming noobs.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure we are not the MRA you are/ You see we only recruit in 45 and 55. Sure we have members in 44 and 54 but they will be asked to make there second city in that ocean or we kick them from the alliance.

I'm completely new here and even without the propaganda from Rave, you look like MRA to me... you have over 150 members already in the 1st few days of the server that sounds like mass recruiting. 100 more then Rave has at this very moment.

DeletedUser30092

Hey Rave,

If I am right I believe its your profile that says:
More than Alliance Average
- Situated in 044, 045 OR 055
- Have Skype

HAHAHAH! Not Mra, eh?

Why are you inviting our members then lol :)

Yeah, that is so elite and pro. Yea we can just fake being elite and invite other alliance's players.
Oh, and you invited a player in Angels that is a friend of mine, he said he got no message. Congrats, real elite. I totally see what you mean by 'non-MRA'.

DeletedUser30092

Oh, and howcome our members are in o54? Your profile says oceans 44 45 or 55
Yup. Real elite.

DeletedUser

Cant lie tho, your top 3 players are the only reason your avg isnt like 480

DeletedUser

you have members in 65, I see them in my ocean rankings :p

DeletedUser30092

Read from bottom to top. Messages between me and fusion. LOL

Glaciator1028 today at 23:27
By the way, I am leaving Pella because I have too many other worlds to worry about.

Glaciator1028 today at 23:24
Uh, 1. You invited our members while in our alliance with no message.
2. We are not MRA. Unlike you guys, we send messages with the invites and only select people in special areas.
3. You have 150 members in 2-3 days. TROLOLOL sorry but i have never seen that much noobiness. Your men are spread everywhere. Good luck surviving *wink*

AgreSSiveMiSSion today at 23:22
You are a MRA lol????

Your just the same as us and we are not a MRA. Only in oceans 45 and 55. We are allies in Pella and we are pacted with 3 top 5 alliances. You really want me to kill you there too?

So now I am going to ask you again for this pact

Glaciator1028 today at 23:21
Nope, sorry. You founded an MRA, and sorry but we don't pact with MRA's.

AgreSSiveMiSSion today at 23:20
Hello,

We are allies in Pella and have a shared forum in Pella. I would like to make a pact with you guys and have peace between us because I see no point in fighting!

DeletedUser20896

Read from bottom to top. Messages between me and fusion. LOL

Glaciator1028 today at 23:27
By the way, I am leaving Pella because I have too many other worlds to worry about.

Glaciator1028 today at 23:24
Uh, 1. You invited our members while in our alliance with no message.
2. We are not MRA. Unlike you guys, we send messages with the invites and only select people in special areas.
3. You have 150 members in 2-3 days. TROLOLOL sorry but i have never seen that much noobiness. Your men are spread everywhere. Good luck surviving *wink*

AgreSSiveMiSSion today at 23:22
You are a MRA lol????

Your just the same as us and we are not a MRA. Only in oceans 45 and 55. We are allies in Pella and we are pacted with 3 top 5 alliances. You really want me to kill you there too?

So now I am going to ask you again for this pact

Glaciator1028 today at 23:21
Nope, sorry. You founded an MRA, and sorry but we don't pact with MRA's.

AgreSSiveMiSSion today at 23:20
Hello,

We are allies in Pella and have a shared forum in Pella. I would like to make a pact with you guys and have peace between us because I see no point in fighting!

LOL I am shaking my head in disbelief right now

DeletedUser

In every world I've seen or read about the arguement is always the same, "you're an MRA" "oh no you're an MRA" it get's repetitive and really should be let go.

DeletedUser

lol fusion has been sabotaged again, we deleted their forums and removed all their pacts xD

DeletedUser

We did not send blind invites! WE ARE PRE-MADE. We got 125 members from our pre-made. OMG people.... we are not a MRA. We are a pre-made just like Rave

DeletedUser

Funny I never saw the premade in the premade section. and 125 members in a premade, thats complete bullcrud or you wouldn't be the only one whining on the forums

DeletedUser

We did not send blind invites! WE ARE PRE-MADE. We got 125 members from our pre-made. OMG people.... we are not a MRA. We are a pre-made just like Rave

I honestly have to congratulate you, this is the best excuse I've to hear when trying to hide being an Mra. *slow applause*

Last edited by a moderator: