TL/TV vs NWO Stats

DeletedUser

TL - NWO
27 - 2

TV - NWO
24 - 0

Total:
51-2

Player losses: (Lemme know how the links work)

xsde: (Grepostats)
2 by TL
22 by TV

S3v3rd: (Grepostats)
8 by TL
1 by TV

Tiberiuss: (Grepostats)
1 by TV

Curlz07: (Grepostats)
8 by TL

RED HULK: (Grepostats)
7 by TL

Lazarus1974: (Grepostats)
2 by TL

molecule101: (Grepostats)
1 by NWO

fyreproof: (Grepostats)
1 by NWO

For stats only, no bragging, trash talking, spamming, flaming, trolling....did I miss anything? Keep all that stuff in the Liquidators up to the challenge thread or whatever thread you're using. This is for stats, and discussion about the stats. I'll update the stats every so often as well.
This is mostly so that people who just want to find stats and not skim through several pages of arguments they have no concern about can find them easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TL - NWO
28 - 8

TV - NWO
27 - 1

Total:
55-9

Difference:
46 -3

Player losses for NWO:

xsde: (Grepostats)
1 by Barry Hux (TL)
1 by jaugarnaut (TL)
2 by akazmier (TV)
3 by skelly1008 (TV)
1 by de Daps (TV)
3 by HomericHomage (TV)
5 by jerry876 (TV)
1 by Teddy May Cry (TV)
1 by kenco59 (TV)
1 by IceOne (TV)
1 by jason1118 (TV)
1 by King Kamayamaya (TV)
3 by proconsul (TV)

S3v3rd: (Grepostats)
1 by fleppus (TL)
1 by Idontnow (TL)
1 by eric h (TL)
1 by Sir Felanacio (TL)
1 by killerwolf316 (TL)
1 by jaugarnaut (TL)
2 by alexis69 (TL)
1 by IceOne (TV)

Tiberiuss: (Grepostats)
1 by proconsul (TV)
1 by Velael (TV)
1 by Teddy May Cry (TV)

Curlz07: (Grepostats)
8 by TL

RED HULK: (Grepostats)
7 by TL

Lazarus1974: (Grepostats)
2 by TL

Player losses for TL:

molecule101: (Grepostats)
1 by Cypraider (NWO)

fyreproof: (Grepostats)
1 by Carlovalllegos (NWO)
2 by pilsbury (NWO)

eric h:
1 by S3v3rd (NWO)

shroommonster:
1 by S3v3rd (NWO)

fleppus:
1 by Carlovalllegos (NWO)

Godsinn:
1 by pilsbury (NWO)

Player losses for TV:

Velael:
1 by Aziren (NWO)

Will be refined tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks for the update. if possible dont count the cities of fyreproof, he is inactive before the war started and we are taking his cities as well. if you will have an inactive member please post it here as well, i dont see taking inactive cities as achievements...

DeletedUser

I will make a separate score for that. Make sure to keep me up to date on who's inactive that's losing cities.

DeletedUser

thanks for the update. if possible dont count the cities of fyreproof, he is inactive before the war started and we are taking his cities as well. if you will have an inactive member please post it here as well, i dont see taking inactive cities as achievements...

I dont see why it shouldnt count, yes its not the same, but it still is a conquest, and on these lists, inactives have counted for every other war since they are a conquest, so i see no reason why they shouldnt count for this war.

If you wish to keep an inactive on the front line that is your fault

DeletedUser

Seriously strico, Z is posting both scores, with and without inactives. If you want to bathe in the glory of the inactive score where you have more conquests than the active one, you can do that.

DeletedUser

I don't think I have seen ANY alliance request that the scores reflect only active members. If you don't want them included in the stats, then kick them from the alliance.

DeletedUser

Yes, we should include inactive for another one reason..:

The Liquidator protect their inactive, fighting with their inactive members still have an effect in this war..

IP/s : this is a fact, no discussion needed right?

DeletedUser

Seriously strico, Z is posting both scores, with and without inactives. If you want to bathe in the glory of the inactive score where you have more conquests than the active one, you can do that.

its not personal, im just saying thats what weve always done, ill show u, ever score board has included inactives

DeletedUser

it would make it harder for Z Grade if he only posted active conquest :p

DeletedUser

it was just an offer and i suggested your inactive not to be counted as well. keep counting his cities if you wish.
i think there is also a difference between a member who went inactive during a war to a member who was inactive before it.
and yes pelix we do trip wire and defend our inactives but they are last priority, when the support is not needed anywhere else we support them.

DeletedUser

it was just an offer and i suggested your inactive not to be counted as well. keep counting his cities if you wish.
i think there is also a difference between a member who went inactive during a war to a member who was inactive before it.
and yes pelix we do trip wire and defend our inactives but they are last priority, when the support is not needed anywhere else we support them.

I understand there is a difference in reality, but statistically there is not, if they are a member then they are a member

DeletedUser

I'll be the final judge on who's inactive or not, I'm keeping the books after all. *chuckle*
I'll do my best to be fair. That said, you're telling me who you say is inactive, and I'm checking on Grepostats and I want a screenshot of the fellow's name and the dot if possible. Only red dots (inactive for a week) are viable, and they must not lost a city before going inactive.

That said, here's a quick update to the stats to get some on the second page and give you guys a sample of how it'll be with igapolis' suggestion, there'll be a full update tomorrow or early Sunday.

Counting Inactives (Anyone have better suggestions for a title?)

TL - NWO
30 - 10

TV - NWO
27 - 1

Total:
57 - 11

Difference:
46 +0

Not Counting Inactives (Anyone have better suggestions for a title?)

TL - NWO
30 - 6

TV - NWO
27 - 1

Total:
57 - 7

Difference:
50 Initial

Inactives list:
TL
fyreproof

Hopefully that'll make you guys happy-ish.

DeletedUser12404

i really didn't want to post in this stats thread, but could all suggestions go to z grade by private/public mail (if z grade accepts it the he can acknowledge it in his next update). let's do our best not to crowd this thread. :cool:

DeletedUser

Not to be too pedantic but are inactive lists not generally meant to be, well, secret?

Posting differential counts showing with and without inactives allows the opposing party to immediately determine who was inactive.

So, on that basis, if I see stats excluding inactives for NWO appearing here, I shall personally remove said person's toe-nails... metaphorically speaking of course ;-)

DeletedUser

I currently have no problem with it, very few NWO will ever be on the inactive list. *chuckle*

I'm going to do a stat update later tonight, but then I'll be unable to do so for about a week (I'll be in VM with more than enough days, no worries ;)). If anyone wants to take over while I'm gone, feel free. You don't have to overdo it like me if you don't want to :p

DeletedUser10902

"Player losses for TV:

Velael:
1 by Aziren (NWO)"

Actually, Velael took that city back from Aziren a day later. And a few days later Aziren joined TV (Thanks to my wonderful negotiation skills.)

How does one score that?

DeletedUser

Like any conquest, none of what you said has any impact on score, score is conquests from 1 alliance to another, everything else you mentioned means nothing, if it is taken back, then it will just add 1 to the other alliances conquests

DeletedUser

What i would like to see if it is not to much work for you, is if you can show conquests by week, in addition to total

EX:

Total: 82 - 61
W1: 30 - 5
W2: 20 -7
W3: 2 - 19
W4: 30 - 30

Those are random numbers, just used as an example

DeletedUser

"Player losses for TV:

Velael:
1 by Aziren (NWO)"

Actually, Velael took that city back from Aziren a day later. And a few days later Aziren joined TV (Thanks to my wonderful negotiation skills.)

How does one score that?

I saw the message. Wasn't really good negotiation... The player was weak anyways. Also one would not score that.