TL/TV vs NWO Stats

DeletedUser10902

I saw the message. Wasn't really good negotiation...

First of all, rubbish. I treated that player like a human being... and respected his choices. I just helped him see the error of his ways. Trusting in you, for example.

If you are saying that your moral and loyalty is so low that you don't need to be a good orator to convince your members to leave, then your alliance is truly in trouble.

The player was weak anyways. Also one would not score that.

WAS being the operative word. I'll work with him and have him at your throats like the rest of TV.

That's the problem. You toss players to wolves and use them as fodder. You had to know FULL well that players like him and Xsde would be eaten alive! While you and the other leadership sat far behind enemy lines.

Anyways, only the city Conquer effects the stats, not players changing sides. I can live with that. Thank you for the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all, BULL. I treated that player like a human being... and respected his choices. I just helped him see the error of his ways. Trusting in you, for example.

If you are saying that your moral and loyalty is so low that you don't need to be a good orator to convince your members to leave, then your alliance is truly in trouble.

WAS being the operative word. I'll work with him and have him at your throats like the rest of TV.

That's the problem. You toss players to wolves and use them as fodder. You had to know FULL well that players like him and Xsde would be eaten alive! While you and the other leadership sat far behind enemy lines.

Anyways, only the city Conquer effects the stats, not players changing sides. I can live with that. Thank you for the answer.

Far behind enemy lines.................................

I love it, you guys keep saying that, NWO leaders are far, hiding behind members, not fighting, well sadly THAT IS NOT TRUE, our leaders are now on the front lines supporting and attacking with our members, your leadership has most likely just not yet told you that because they do not want you to realize that even though you got a nice start, we are becoming stronger on the front lines and starting to take control of this war.

You need to stop with all the lying propaganda, you did not do any amazing negotiation, we had a totally isolated member who was to far from most of our support, so he would rather care about himself then the alliance.

But dont worry, unloyal members like him are very rare in our alliance, and thy will not be able to slow our advance and our eventual victory in this war.

DeletedUser

TL & TV - 86 gains

NWO - 21 gains

Is that the current score? - Im seriously asking, I may have miscounted. :p

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, was on hols.

Nevertheless, the spam has been cleared. Please keep this on topic, which is stats!

DeletedUser

*blinks*
Maybe going on vacation is not a good idea.

I'll post updated stats early tomorrow/later today.

DeletedUser

Don't bother with who is inactive on either side Z Grade, that doesn't matter, since the alliance is choosing to keep the inactives in their alliance anyhow, just count the actually losses/gains on either side.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't care either way, though I'll probably cut it out in the next update just to save time. If there's an inactive player, you can do the math yourself via the Player losses section.

DeletedUser

TL - NWO
41 - 19

TV - NWO
47 - 9

Total:
88 - 28

Difference:
60 +14

Will do the player losses later. Might add a player gains section if I have free time.

DeletedUser

Im going to give some week by week stats, the first conquests were on 7/17 (Sunday), so i will give stats from sunday to saturday.

Weekly Change is calculated by taking TL/TV net gain in previous week - TL/TV net gain in current week = NWO change

I WILL POST THIS EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT

7/17 - 7/23
TL-NWO
32-12

TV-NWO
30-2

Net Change From Previous Week:
TL-NWO
FIRST WEEK

TV-NWO
FIRST WEEK

7/24 - 7/30
TL-NWO
6-5

TV-NWO
1-2

Net Change From Previous Week:
TL-NWO
NWO +19

TV-NWO
NWO+29

DeletedUser

Idk, but I think its to show us their city taking rate it improving?
(Im not being biased, sorry if I sound like it)

DeletedUser

It makes no sense to me, NWO has lost more cities to TV/TL than they have taken, unless it means something else.

DeletedUser

Neither does it to me, but +19 and +29 makes others think that they r (NWO) owning Liq I guess.

DeletedUser

although the stats say that liq and co have a lead, though I agree the battle is far from over.
(PS. I support liq and co, so Ill probably have some 'bias' in my posts, although I try to decrease the lvl.)

DeletedUser

Whats with the + 19 and + 29?

Its the difference in net gain of cities.

From week one to week two against TL, NWO went from -20 to -1, thats +19 change
From week one to week two against TV, NWO went from -28 to =1, thats +29 change

DeletedUser

You've lost 42 to TL, and gained 19, so shouldn't the net gain be: -23?
Lost 53 to TV, and gained 9, so again: -44?

If you're updating your score, you have to update theirs as well.

DeletedUser

You've lost 42 to TL, and gained 19, so shouldn't the net gain be: -23?
Lost 53 to TV, and gained 9, so again: -44?

If you're updating your score, you have to update theirs as well.

I did update TV'S as well, and if your going to argue know what your arguing about because now you sons stupid, it makes sense u just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

It says change from previous week not total, if you actually would do the math and pretend you had common sense it would make sense to you. Just because you don't like me it doesn't mean everything I day is wrong, u clearly don't understand that.

So if you don't like what I do just don't pay attention yo it because the longer you keep arguing the stupider you sound

DeletedUser9465

I didn't understand your first post either so there's no need to be so mad. Now you explained it a bit better.