To all my beloved JFL contenders...

• Thread starter DeletedUser9465
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no, u can do it. i remember demolishing a cave to lvl 9 just before i lost a city.

DeletedUser12404

i think that only applys on conquest worlds

ammm.... before i got rimmed out of o75, i was that voohan was going to take my favorite city, so i tried to demolished it. but it said you can't demolish buildings from a city in revolt.

DeletedUser

ammm.... before i got rimmed out of o75, i was that voohan was going to take my favorite city, so i tried to demolished it. but it said you can't demolish buildings from a city in revolt.

jerry876

You might need to read the guide.... you know the guide is there so that noobs can understand it, you only have 35 cites. you must be doing some wrong. ;)

DeletedUser12404

jerry876

You might need to read the guide.... you know the guide is there so that noobs can understand it, you only have 35 cites. you must be doing some wrong. ;)

i lost about 8 cities and got rimmed. now i have 35. that means i must be doing something right. while i'm learning everyday, i can say that i'm un-noob enough not to actually need to know whether or not you can demo buildings in revolt because i have my defenses and offenses well set up. just ask erebos242 and many of the people i've taken cities from..lol

DeletedUser

i lost about 8 cities and got rimmed. now i have 35. that means i must be doing something right. while i'm learning everyday, i can say that i'm un-noob enough not to actually need to know whether or not you can demo buildings in revolt because i have my defenses and offenses well set up. just ask erebos242 and many of the people i've taken cities from..lol

Only 8 cites..???

I lost 50 cites in another server.... I moved oceans after oceans, now I got 100... :) It was bloody hard work. 150 attacks aday.

DeletedUser12404

Then Shut the front door!

Jeezly crow this guys talks an awful lot for having "8" cities and getting rimmed.

You are a waste of Grepo Space.
give me a break QnD. you're just mad because i pointed out the obvious fact of you turning your alliance into an MRA.
i'm a waste of grepo space? well i got news for you: waste is one of the most abundant things in this world and no matter how hard you try, you can't get rid of it. besides, i'm the type of waste you recycle :p

Only 8 cites..???

I lost 50 cites in another server.... I moved oceans after oceans, now I got 100... :) It was bloody hard work. 150 attacks aday.
i had just started in theta. AX had just formed when i was getting rimed. i would have been ok but they accused me of being a multi-account.
care to share the attacks? TP doesn't attack me anymore. they just defend (or try to):p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

give me a break QnD. you're just mad because i pointed out the obvious fact of you turning your alliance into an MRA.
i'm a waste of grepo space? well i got news for you: waste is one of the most abundant things in this world and no matter how hard you try, you can't get rid of it. besides, i'm the type of waste you recycle :p

Give me a break, so you are calling LoW + OoO merged, an MRA? You need to get off of my junk.

DeletedUser

how can u call an alliance with 500k average and just 70 members an MRA?

did u call oOo an MRA before? LoW? then why call the merged alliance an MRA?

DeletedUser

why has others from lords of war not joined taint punch till now?? do they wish to continue the alliance??

DeletedUser12404

why has others from lords of war not joined taint punch till now?? do they wish to continue the alliance??
i maybe wrong but z-grade said in the taint-punch thread, that he's baby-sitting the people in VM. so my guess is that most of them haven't moved over because they are in VM

DeletedUser

GGM still mad

GodGreenMonkey
JFL droped to rank 7 right behind The Cohort

Yes we just dropped some inactives but you would not know what is going on in JFL you were with us 10 minutes.LOL I guess you are still mad you got kicked to the curb.:eek:

:pro:Some peeps have alot of time on their hands.

DeletedUser

Agree...Mod, please close the subject...:)

I think in this situation it will be my pleasure. Remember this is an English forum; please use the GD forum for more general discussions and the off-topic forum for spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.